Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Esme laughs lightly, blushing darkly. "Th-thank you..." She looks at the drawing and it was almost as if she was looking at a black-and-white mirror. "You are... An amazing artist..." She looks down again, embarrassed. She's not used to so much interaction. "I would draw you but... I traditionally draw scenes... And abstract... So..."

Adrian looked at her and gave her a small smile.
"I would love to see how you draw."
Handing her a pencil he gestured to the area around them, "go ahead, draw something."

Smiling softly, she takes the pencil and adjusts herself, staring at the fountain and sketching in silence. When she drew, her mind was free, void of panic or anxiety. She felt sane, if only for a few minutes, and that's why she loves it. After a few minutes she hands back the pad, murmuring, "It'd be better in watercolors.", and revealing a Monet-esque replica of the fountain behind them.

Adrian looked at the drawing and gave her a smile, "This looks awesome. You are an amazing drawer!"
Looking at the sketch he smiled and then turned the page back to the one of her. Carefully taking it out he looked at her.
"Mind we trade? I will keep your drawing and you can keep mine?"

(Okay I am going to sleep I can't type that well at the moment... ^^;;)

Esme grins, handing him her drawing. "We have a deal.... Thank you..."

"That's cool" Xavier said to the girl before adding "do you and your brother get along?" Looking into the girl's blue eyes he waited for a response. What are you doing you look like a creep just staring at her he thought as his eyes moved from her's to the ground.

"Hi, you, im Jason" i say popping my head up from his shoulder, but i got a karate style back hand to the face, and i cup my nose.

Alex had passed out whilst watching TV, when he woke up he found that his roommates had yet to show up, he didn't matter, he was sort of against roommates, most people he's encountered in the way of roommates just didn't suit his style and he'd always end up leaving, he sat up on his bed and yawned loudly, stretching widely and cracking a few bones, he stood up and decided to do a quick tour of the whole establishment, walking over to his door and opening it, starting to slowly walk through the halls and looking for, someone, anyone to make friends with and hopefully convince into buying alcohol and other substances for him.

Esme grins, handing him her drawing. "We have a deal.... Thank you..."
Adrian looked in the drawing in his hands and smiled back at her.
"No problem. You really are a good drawer, I can't draw nature like this... The way you have drawn the water is amazing... Think you could teach me sometime?"
Looking at Esme he made a somewhat replica of a puppy face and looked at the girl.

(I will post Evangeline after @andrew21234 question to @the Ultra Zero Hero is answered~ ^^)

"That's cool" Xavier said to the girl before adding "do you and your brother get along?" Looking into the girl's blue eyes he waited for a response. What are you doing you look like a creep just staring at her he thought as his eyes moved from her's to the ground.
"Hi, you, im Jason" i say popping my head up from his shoulder, but i got a karate style back hand to the face, and i cup my nose.
Evangeline opened her mouth to reply but stopped as another male appeared out of no where and suddenly got back handed in the face. Unsure about what was going on she looked at the boy.
"Uhm... Are you alright...?"

Hearing the boy up close to his head Xavier instinctively smacked the boy-Jason. What the heck what is the matter with this guy Xavier thought. Seeing he was cupping his nose Xavier asked "are you ok man?"

Alex continued to stroll through the hallways, briefly listening in on most conversations, growing more and more weary of it by the minute.

Esme smiles shyly, still blushing scarlet. "If you teach me how to draw people like you do, I just might."

Adrian smiled at her and nodded, "then it is a deal, you will teach me to draw scenes and I will teach you to draw humans."

Esme smiles softly, holding out a trembling hand for him to shake.

Adrian looked at her hand and smiled softly, how come he was smiling so much. This was not like him. But he didn't care taking the girls hand he shook it and gave her a reassuring smile hoping it would cease her shakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.