Accedemy of Glendale (new)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex simply ignored the exchange behind him and quickly scanned everyone who walked into the room, "1..2...3..4...5" he counted to himself as the class filled up, he turned over to look at one of the girls who had walked in, the one with the twin, he looked back quickly and thought to himself, "maybe I should introduce myself, not now, but, later"

Still glancing at the trio behind them Xavier made the connection so the girl and James are siblings they must be twins like Adrian and Evangleine. He glanced at the other girl who had waved at him which had made him blush and as he glanced at the girl now he started to blush slightly.

( @EternalMusic don't worry he's still into Evangeline he just enjoys a little attention hahaha)

Reactions: EternalMusic
Returning his gaze to Alex he wondered if the boy would respond to his earlier statement. You creeped him out you freak, nice going way to make friends.....

(Xavier fights/yells at himself a lot!)

Alex looked back at Xavier, "huh?.. sorry, kinda spaced out there for a second" Alex said, somewhat apologetically, "it's cool, I'm used to getting weird looks" he said with a smirk and a bit of a laugh at the end.

(it almost sounds like he's got a crush on him)

Alex looked back at Xavier, "huh?.. sorry, kinda spaced out there for a second" Alex said, somewhat apologetically, "it's cool, I'm used to getting weird looks" he said with a smirk and a bit of a laugh at the end.

(it almost sounds like he's got a crush on him)

(It sounds like who has a crunch on who?)

"Sorry if that came out kinda like I'm being a perv." Xavier said wanting to clear things up before the other boy started to think he was gay.

(~Xav likes Alex~)

"nah, it's cool..." Alex said in a reassuring tone, "he wants me" he thought to himself, laughing at himself out loud and looking down, he reached into his pockets and pulled out a smoke, looking over to Alex as he put it between his lips "do you think I'd be able to finish this before the teacher gets here?" he asked Xavier, not a trace of irony in his voice.

Assuming that Alex was just laughing about the misunderstanding Xavier relaxed a bit. Good at least there won't be any rumors saying I'm gay he though. As the other boy asked the question Xavier was a little shocked but trying to act cool he said "yeah just hurry" with a slight smile. Just do what you have to do to fit in he thought to himself.

(Xavier doesn't have a crush on Alex, but Alex can go thinking he does idc.....oh Xavier you are so naive haha)

Alex shrugged, "aight, cool" he lit up the smoke and began to take his sweet time with it, he really has no regard for the consequences of any of his actions, in a way it's one of his best qualities, he took a long drag and blew a few smoke rings, it almost seems like he wants attention but he truly just does not care at all.

(ooh it's getting messy xD)

As he watched the other boy smoke his cigarette Xavier had an inner debate with himself. You should really tell him not to smoke.....but you need to make friends sure you've become friends well more like friendly acquaintances with Adrain and James, but that is just two guys you need to make more friends, he seems like a nice guy so what if he smokes. Xavier decided not to say anything be to try not in inhale the smoke.

( so does Alex think Xavier wants him?)

Alex finished the smoke, butting it out onto his pants and dropped it on the floor next to him "sorry, I just needed that and I didn't want to leave class for it" he said to Xavier.

(Alex just likes to have these moments of high self confidence every now and then, he thinks everyone wants him)

"Uhh.. that's cool no problem" Xavier said trying to seem cool. Did he just put that on his pants? Won't that burn a hole in them? Calm done Xavier it's not your clothes that are getting burned no big deal..

( as soon as eternal music posts we w I'll start class)

Alex leaned back in his chair, "can this class start already, I'm running out of charmingly rebellious things to do" Alex said to himself as he fiddled with a loose thread on his shirt.

[I'm super late to the party, oops]

Cole was definitely late to class by now. Or, well, maybe not. As he walked towards English and peeked into other classes, it seemed that the day hadn't officially started yet. The brunet was quite tempted to slow down his pace, but decided against it. You're late enough, just hurry up and get to class, he told himself as he finally reached his English class.

When he opened the door and waltzed in, he was surprised to see most of the people he saw or met earlier there. Guess we all have the same classes. Cole silently made his way towards a seat that was near the window and in the back of the room. It was kind of in a corner, just the way that Cole liked it. Sitting his things down, he slid into his seat and waited patiently for class to begin.

"In about 5 minutes" Xavier said replying to the boy. Then he saw another boy enter the classroom Cole, we meet earlier he said thinking to himself trying to remind himself who was who he had ,et so many new people it was hard to keep them straight, especially the guys as he had meet them just this morning.

Alex looked over at the brown haired boy who stepped into class, "hey, another guy from the shower" he thought to himself, "cute.." he thought as he turned back around, he got rather tired of sitting up and decided to lay his head down on his desk, since the classroom was rather quiet, he started to doze off a little.

Izabella sighed in boredom as she waited for class to start. Tapping her fingers on the table she hummed a random beat as her eyes wandered around the classroom. She observed everyone curiously, her bright blue eyes narrowed as they drank everything in. Izabella felt uncomfortable being in a room full of people she didn't know. These people are so strange she thought to herself shrugging slightly before smirking to herself just like me.

"So beauty is literally your name, eh? Makes sense to me." James said, sending a quick wink Izabella's way before scanning the room. "I'm sorry, he can be a little rude sometimes." Olivia muttered to the other girl, staring at her folded hands in her lap and avoiding her eyes. "Never rude, little sister. Just honest." James said in reply to his sister's mumbling. "Hey Xavier.." He started, leaning forward in his seat. "Where's Evangeline and Adrian?" Olivia rolled her eyes at his comment, but lifted her head at the mention of more people. She turned her head towards Izabella and gave her a small, tight smile. "Do you think class with start soon?"

Izabella let out a sharp laugh and shook her head in amusement. These people are hilarious she thought to herself as her eyes wandered around the room at the mention of even more people. How many freaking people are there...she wondered as butterflies danced in her stomach. Izabella heard Olivia speaking but didn't take in what the red head was saying. Looking at the girl she shrugged before playing with her pen. "Sorry, what?" she asked hoping her roommate didn't peg her as rude.

Hearing James's comment Xavier replied "I'm not sure they only have five minutes so they better get here soon."

( we will start class when @EternalMusic posts)

Status
Not open for further replies.