Academy for the different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chronisia cause she hasn't posted the link yet even though the thread is made
But we don't know who's doing the opening post.

Sorry school and stuff setting up and homelands been bad. Posting link for If on main page now.

Since I'm going for a moderated look of things here I will play the teachers roles. Feel free to post it is going to be breakfast at the moment.

I'd make the first post, but I have school aka career center.
If nobody posts in that time, I'll make the starting post.

Edit: I think there is too much free time
There should be something after dinner. And after working so hard, you finally go to bed and sleep like a baby.
( finding my feet ... )

I'd make the first post, but I have school aka career center.
If nobody posts in that time, I'll make the starting post.

Edit: I think there is too much free time
There should be something after dinner. And after working so hard, you finally go to bed and sleep like a baby.
( finding my feet ... )
I wrote that at 11:30 p.m. last night its just the first days sexual ill fix it later.

I wrote that at 11:30 p.m. last night its just the first days sexual ill fix it later.
SEXUAL WHAT
WHERE
*shudder*
If you even had one sexual part in the roleplay...
I would never log on.

But, I'll post when you get back and also, you might want to add time zone.
GMT time is very different from EDT, which is different from PST time.
If EDT time was 3:30 PM
Then PST time is 12:31 PM
and GMT time is 7:31PM

As you can see, they are very different times, especially if you live in North America and you're a Korean. If you live in NA and it's like... 2:00 PM EDT time, then in Korea it's 3:00 AM GMT+9 time.

So you might kinda want to run over some of that.
Besides, I don't think scheduling would work out for some people unless every 20-30 minutes is an hour in the roleplay (i know for a fact you cant stay up and role play for the entire .. 3 years. )

SEXUAL WHAT
WHERE
*shudder*
If you even had one sexual part in the roleplay...
I would never log on.

But, I'll post when you get back and also, you might want to add time zone.
GMT time is very different from EDT, which is different from PST time.
If EDT time was 3:30 PM
Then PST time is 12:31 PM
and GMT time is 7:31PM

As you can see, they are very different times, especially if you live in North America and you're a Korean. If you live in NA and it's like... 2:00 PM EDT time, then in Korea it's 3:00 AM GMT+9 time.

So you might kinda want to run over some of that.
Besides, I don't think scheduling would work out for some people unless every 20-30 minutes is an hour in the roleplay (i know for a fact you cant stay up and role play for the entire .. 3 years. )
Lol I spell check hates me. Nope no romance here at all

Ill fix the time thing in a bit I'm gonna eat dinner soon. Oh and for the free time I think I may just cut the first chunk in half to add enough period of what ever there. I'm bad at these things.

Okay I'm in North America, Eastern time. Which makes it 8:22pm right now.

Lol I spell check hates me. Nope no romance here at all

Ill fix the time thing in a bit I'm gonna eat dinner soon. Oh and for the free time I think I may just cut the first chunk in half to add enough period of what ever there. I'm bad at these things.

Lele EYE COULD HELP

Edit: all you have to do is add
"These times are in ___ time."
Googlebhas everything
Even timezones

Is it too late to join? I like the sound of this and wanted to do a short-range teleporter. Maybe even able to teleport other objects (which is not the same as telekinesis).

Is it too late to join? I like the sound of this and wanted to do a short-range teleporter. Maybe even able to teleport other objects (which is not the same as telekinesis).

Provably. We can make an acception, right? ;u;

feature_jumper1-med.jpg

Height, weight: 5' 11"
Character name: Ray Manning
Personality: Restless, impatient. He's the sort of person who can never seem to sit still. Can come off as inattentive or obnoxious, and is often recklessly impulsive. May be a bit of a troublemaker for those who want to keep him on campus.
Likes: Running, soccer (the activity, not so much any real teams), anything with a lot of laughing and movement.
Dislikes: Strict structure. Secrets. Anywhere really, really still and quiet.
Power to be unlocked: Teleportation. Short range for now. May be able to teleport objects other than himself later.
Brief history: To keep things short he never had a very happy home life. His mother left when he was young and his father took it pretty hard. He took up drinking and, worse than being abusive, he was outright neglectful. He was on welfare, and there wasn't a time in Ray's memory when they weren't struggling. It spurned his desire to leave, to get out, and that perhaps triggered his teleporting powers.
Things that they brought with them: Book of places in the world to see. Momento photograph of his mother.

And as you can see, I've already chosen a color.

wait, the times are going to be rl? Not just proceeding as the rp does? That's a little restrictive, don't ya think...? What if you just miss out on a day?

Timezone is GMT +8 .. unlike you guys, I'm not from America. I'm actually on the other side of the world lol. It's 9:15am, 13th September, Saturday, here.

*Gasps* Oh my god you're from the future!

Just kidding. Still sweet that your time zone's literally twelve hours ahead of some of us.

Timezone is GMT +8 .. unlike you guys, I'm not from America. I'm actually on the other side of the world lol. It's 9:15am, 13th September, Saturday, here.
Finally, someone with the same timezone as me! A miracle has occurred!

Guys stop now.

First off for the schedule it's in rp time not real life. No idea how you got that confused why would I make it do time.

Second for the new characters I'm bad at counting how many chars do we have again. And after this batch I'm done accepting. Blah.

Third. Guys if I'm not responding don't go off on tangents about one thing or the other. Ill be on around this time.

Ok I see I have three new characters ugh I'm gonna turn off the stupid add it's getting to much attention. I said small group 8- 10. Now if you can see how that fits then you are the world's worse mathematical person ever.

No more random accepting now I have things to do.

Ok I see I have three new characters ugh I'm gonna turn off the stupid add it's getting to much attention. I said small group 8- 10. Now if you can see how that fits then you are the world's worse mathematical person ever.

No more random accepting now I have things to do.
Pardon me but it seems that you have expressed some disapproval with the addition of 3 more members to your roleplay, and with that last comment, it seems that it is directed at me.

If it is not, then ignore this and I apologize for taking your precious time when you began reading this.

If it is in fact directed at me then here is my take on this...

Please excuse me for pointing this out but what you initially said was at least 8-10 people to start this rp. You did not say that you needed exactly 8-10 people which gave us the assumption that you shall still be accepting even if the minimum number of members to join for the rp to be launched is met. If you have pointed out that you won't be accepting after the minimum required members has been met then we would have been informed that the signups were closed. But you did not point out anything of the sort. Thus, 3 more characters have been made and I have observed that you have expressed your displeasure upon realizing this. By all means, you are not obliged to accept if you are not comfortable or if you are being forced to do so. It is your rp after all. But it would have been nice if you have posted something about the signups being closed.

Secondly, If I were a gm, I would be glad that so many people have expressed interest in the idea I brought forth since out of the hundreds of other rp's on Iwaku, these people thought that "Hey! This is cool! I'm so joining this". Not blatantly tell them that you are pissed since so many people have joined. It is highly discouraging to hear such a thing when we found your roleplay to be interesting. If you did not want anyone else to join after the minimum required number of members has been met, you could have just courteously implied that you will not be accepting any more members. As someone who has also gm'ed rp's before, I do understand that it is increasingly hard to monitor the more members you have. But like I said, you could have just made a post stating the the rp has been closed. It is definitely discouraging when you have expressed interest in a certain roleplay, poured your heart in creating a character sheet and thinking up of a unique aspect and ability of your character, then find out that the gm is displeased since the gm has voiced out his/her chagrin in finding out that you joined his/her rp.

Thirdly... As a gm, you really should not openly express any sort of frustration when dealing with matters concerning your rp. Sure it can get hectic at times but you are responsible for any matters concerning your rp. If you can't gm it alone then don't carry all of the burden by yourself. Find a suitable co-gm and share the load. Do not show those who have taken interest in your rp that you are unhappy with dealing with your rp. If you were not ready to deal with such matters then you should have gotten someone you think would have the capability to share the work load with you. Being a gm is a very huge responsibility, I know. But pleas treat the members of your rp with respect. If I have offended you with my opinion then again, I apologize. But you must understand that a gm alone does not make an rp. Without the members, the rp is nothing but an idea.

If you are displeased with what I said and think that I should just mind my own damn business or if you are angry at me entirely, then feel free to kick me out. Again this is your roleplay and I am just someone who has expressed interest in it. But please keep in mind what I have said. I'm sure it will help you grow as a gm ^^

Good Day.

Status
Not open for further replies.