Academy for the different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As she said I needed at least one more to stArt the threE so your fine with this and for his ability does it cause him to know what people are going to do around him? If so then accepted if not then what do you mean by that ?
No, it's more like... wait lemme give an example through an example post I would make. Also, keep in mind this is a different character in a different setting.

The boy collapsed, unable to run anymore with his classmates. He wasn't the most energetic, and he was always last to be picked if they had to make teams in P.E. The reason for this was his lack of body strength, and he was always weak as a child.
As the group ran their last lap, the boy crawled over to the sidelines and laid down on the gravel. "I can't wait until this is over..." he murmured to himself. Suddenly, a voice yelled out to him as he was trying to relax and regain his energy. "Watch out!"
Puzzled, he sat up, looked up at a ball in motion that was coming right at him. His eyes widening, through his glasses, he could read MOLTEN, NCAA, Official game ball just from his distance away from the ball - which was about seven meters away, nine meters high. No normal person could read it unless it was still, but his eyes were a special case. Quickly, he moved out of the way, but his leg didn't move quick enough, and impacted his leg so harshly, he screamed like a girl.
Then he passed out from the pain.

So that would say: If in combat, from the contrast of their muscles, he could predict a few moves from how they move and how they act (which obviously wont work all the time).

No, it's more like... wait lemme give an example through an example post I would make. Also, keep in mind this is a different character in a different setting.

The boy collapsed, unable to run anymore with his classmates. He wasn't the most energetic, and he was always last to be picked if they had to make teams in P.E. The reason for this was his lack of body strength, and he was always weak as a child.
As the group ran their last lap, the boy crawled over to the sidelines and laid down on the gravel. "I can't wait until this is over..." he murmured to himself. Suddenly, a voice yelled out to him as he was trying to relax and regain his energy. "Watch out!"
Puzzled, he sat up, looked up at a ball in motion that was coming right at him. His eyes widening, through his glasses, he could read MOLTEN, NCAA, Official game ball just from his distance away from the ball - which was about seven meters away, nine meters high. No normal person could read it unless it was still, but his eyes were a special case. Quickly, he moved out of the way, but his leg didn't move quick enough, and impacted his leg so harshly, he screamed like a girl.
Then he passed out from the pain.

So that would say: If in combat, from the contrast of their muscles, he could predict a few moves from how they move and how they act (which obviously wont work all the time).
Ok just making sure accepted.

In a bit on the head's side lately so I'm probably gonna get it up later tonight or tomorrow.

I realized on the first post that you wrote Kaoru's name as Maori... o.e

If you can tell me how many people I have accepted then I will let you I need this number cause I'm bad at it myself.
Currently accepted people (including me) are 7, with 8 characters that already reached your minimum requirement, though I think it's not a problem to have 1 or 2 more.

does that mean that i may also be able to enter....?

Blondes_dress_long_hair_outdoors_red_eyes_anime_white_dress_anime_girls_2560x1600_wallpaper_www.animemay.com_27.jpg
blondes%20flowers%20long%20hair%20red%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20caucasus%20sacrifice%20of%20seven%20curses%20nanatsuki%20shion_www.animemay.com_91.jpg

Shion_Nanatsuki.jpg

5'8" 127 lbs
Character name
Mya Reys
Personality:
Softspoken - Fun loving - Empathetic - Occasionally shy
Nature - Animals - Orchids - Vanilla pudding - Flowing dresses - Helping people emotionally or physically
Dislikes:
People who are intentional jerks - Closed minded people
Power to be unlocked:
Agrokenisis/biokenisis (otherwise known as plant manipulation)
Brief history:
Having been raised by a hunting father and a mother with a passion for floral arranging, Mya was brought up just outside of town on the edge of the forests, being given every resource she would ever need to survive on her own means. She was taken out hunting with her father even from a young age, and on the days that she didn't have school, she would be helping her mother in their flower garden and their edibles garden. For any monetary needs the family had, they would just sell their work, her mother having a floral shop in town that Mya very much enjoyed helping around, taking more to the peaceable activity than to the hunting. She soon learned how to make her own clothes and then could never be found in anything other than the most beautiful of flowing dresses, a style she loved because she felt free and as if she could take off and fly in them.
Things that they brought with them:
All kept in a small duffle bag
~A blue and purple striped orchid
~A small sewing and weaving kit
~A picture of her parents
~three sea shells
~twine
~three different dresses​

Blondes_dress_long_hair_outdoors_red_eyes_anime_white_dress_anime_girls_2560x1600_wallpaper_www.animemay.com_27.jpg
blondes%20flowers%20long%20hair%20red%20eyes%20anime%20girls%20caucasus%20sacrifice%20of%20seven%20curses%20nanatsuki%20shion_www.animemay.com_91.jpg

Shion_Nanatsuki.jpg

5'8" 127 lbs
Character name
Mya Reys
Personality:
Softspoken - Fun loving - Empathetic - Occasionally shy
Nature - Animals - Orchids - Vanilla pudding - Flowing dresses - Helping people emotionally or physically
Dislikes:
People who are intentional jerks - Closed minded people
Power to be unlocked:
Agrokenisis/biokenisis (otherwise known as plant manipulation)
Brief history:
Having been raised by a hunting father and a mother with a passion for floral arranging, Mya was brought up just outside of town on the edge of the forests, being given every resource she would ever need to survive on her own means. She was taken out hunting with her father even from a young age, and on the days that she didn't have school, she would be helping her mother in their flower garden and their edibles garden. For any monetary needs the family had, they would just sell their work, her mother having a floral shop in town that Mya very much enjoyed helping around, taking more to the peaceable activity than to the hunting. She soon learned how to make her own clothes and then could never be found in anything other than the most beautiful of flowing dresses, a style she loved because she felt free and as if she could take off and fly in them.
Things that they brought with them:
All kept in a small duffle bag
~A blue and purple striped orchid
~A small sewing and weaving kit
~A picture of her parents
~three sea shells
~twine
~three different dresses​
Accepted. Oh and I'm making the Ic now so give me at least another hour.

Hmm, if even memory manipulation is existed, I don't think my character is so cheat

ngt1mi6.png

Height, weight: 5'4, 132
Character name: Nozomi
Personality: Nozomi is a close-minded boy who seems to used to violence due to his background. He'll always do things on his own, and he's so stubborn so that he'll not give up until he could achieve his goal. Even that being said, his stubbornness will never let him accept any help unless it's from someone who he really trusted (currently none), therefore he prefers failure than just accepting help. Deep inside his heart, he always need someone who can really be trusted, someone he could call them friends and accepting their helps.
+ Someone who can be trusted
+ Black
Dislikes:
- Relying on others
- Being a burden to others
- People who use dirty tricks and tell lies
- Failure
Power to be unlocked: Chronokinesis, aka Time Manipulation (I do know this is not my own fanfiction, so kind of rewinding the time and resetting the whole situation or time traveling will never occured.)
Brief(?) history: Nozomi was abandoned by his own family when he was 6, because of that event where his blue sapphire-like eyes showed crimson clocks inside them (see pic) just a little while before disappeared, but his parents already believed he was a cursed boy. He lost his last name at that time. During his first week as homeless, he was trolled and completely beat up by punks. Just a week after that, he showed his talent in violence, or at least that's how to describe it scientifically, as he seemed to see those punks fists and knives clearly as if there were using them slowly, he then took one of their knives, and began slaughtering them... and that's how he lived during these 8 years, slept on bench, stole breads, read yesterday tossed newspapers, listened to news through opened windows, daily violence, etc. Recently, he was attracted by some random building he just walk passed. He couldn't help but entered it, it seems to be a school and when he asked the reception how to enroll this school, she looked him with a piercing stare like she's finding something in him, before simply replying that he can enroll right there if he is able to accept some conditions...
Things that they brought with them: All of his belongings (none of them was originally belonged to him); knives and a sharpening stone, handgun with a full mag of 6 bullets, a legendary Nokia 3310, a sleeping bag, sunglasses and a hood.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol, i actually had a twin set that i wanted to use a branch off of cryonesis with xD It was age manipulation, so one could be really young by bouncing age from the other, or alone they could do it, but it just makes them rather frail.

Power to be unlocked: Chronokinesis, aka Time Manipulation (I do know this is not my own fanfiction, so kind of rewinding the time and resetting the whole situation or time traveling will never occured.)
Aw, dang it! I though it was like
Making the room seem bigger than it really was or stepping through a warp hole!
but
anyways
I saw the SEE PLOT thread, this RP gon be INTERESTING and darn EPIC

Status
Not open for further replies.