ABSOLUTE POTENTIAL

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking my character would actually go on Amazon or something then buy his own skin-tight suit (in spite of not having a very flattering body), then run around town fighting crime. Alternatively, he'd act like Hiro from Heroes and spend the majority of his time trying to just figure out his powers.

The former will get you shot with the way the RP is likely going to next. Remember the world has never seen Supers before aside from in media and as such aren't ready for them. I'm thinking of having a limited military patrol in the city and depending on your guys actions, that patrol will increase or decrease with how you affect the world around you.

Well then Alexiana will probably be very glad her powers are passive for the most part XD

Well, the guy has some pretty mild powers already.

Also, I think being a vigilante would be a less likely way to get shot than outright abusing your powers. Though that depends on how sneaky you are.

Technically vigilantism is illegal however! Lets not overlook that, you're interfering with the law and most authorities don't take too kindly to it.

Jess could end up researching them just as quickly as she could end up joining some kind of anti-league, along the lines of the Brotherhood in X-Men. Like Mystique. I don't think she'd be a typical super-hero- what would she do, run up and stick her hand in their face to stop them burning down the city?

Technically vigilantism is illegal however! Lets not overlook that, you're interfering with the law and most authorities don't take too kindly to it.

I'm the hero San Francisco deserves. But not the one it needs.

The nice thing with this time skip is that it allows me to reorganize the RP a little bit. I envisioned this as more of a Sandbox RP but I think I'm going to need to make it more linear. I swear I will post at some point today, I'm just brainstorming/tidying my apartment/about to get groceries right now lol.

Basically, I'm probably going to introduce a big bad or bad group for you guys to either work against or join. We'll see what I brainstorm.

Sorry XD I totally fangirled when I saw Agent Triplett.
*is now reading the post in more detail*

Haha I'm glad! I think introducing SHIFT is going to be fun.

Most definitely. I can't wait to see how these things will unfold.
Especially considering they could just track down every of the students and be done with it. But it's never going to be that easy. It never is :P

Oh no, in my next post I'll explain why they can't do just that. Saisei is the first one they want to get and if Maddeline isn't around anymore then I'll just take the character over and write her out.

SHIFT only seems like the primary antagonist right now, there's anyone coming. DUN DUN DUN!

In SWIFT's case I am mainly figuring that whether or not they're the antagonists kinda depends on the point of view of the individual XD As they try to protect the people of SF, but that could be not so good for the health of the supers.

By the way, should you ever be in the need for Alexiana's abilities, just holler. She can be placed in just about any position whether she comes willingly or not.

Alright, I will definitely keep that in mind. I may need her depending on where this radiation arc goes.

I can fully imagine Jess going to work with them, as a scientist and as a full blown member of it. Hm. That's an idea.

And also she's doing a little research herself, what with access to a lab and all that. If you want me to change, let me know- I didn't go too far into it in that post just in cause you weren't happy with it.

Nope that's fine! I encourage you guys to break out and form your own side plots. Just let me know if you want to join and what not.

Oh goodie XD I'm seeing arcs and the likes happening

Prologue - The Awakening - Completed
Act 1 - Radiation - Ongoing
Act 2 - TBA
etc.

Awesome. I like the idea of SHIFT picking up on Jess's research and trying to scare her out of it, but rather ending up driving her even further into it.

Awesome. I like the idea of SHIFT picking up on Jess's research and trying to scare her out of it, but rather ending up driving her even further into it.

I could use this! We shall work towards this.

Ah but the Stamp has yet to make his debut!

Or has been given the okay to...

Status
Not open for further replies.