• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I understand entirely. Orchestral pieces can make any moment in a movie.
I just chose a funny unicorn-related song for Kyriel's theme.

First Name: Amelia
Middle Name: Marie
Last Name: Doconer
Alas: Puppeteer; Amy; Puppet Master
Race: Wizard
Sexuality: Straight
Height: 5'0
Weight: 230 (Muscle mass)
Body Build: Small and slender
Skin Color: Fair, pale.
Hair: Dirty brown; long, comes down to the base of her spine. She wears it down and covers the right side of her face, hiding an ugly scar.
Eyes: Large and round; Brown.
Picture:
Normal outfit (Her skirt comes to mid-thigh, and she wears leggings)

What she is wearing to the party

Personality: Amy is very calm, and looks at every situation with wisdom and serenity. With her calmness comes her quite nature, she tends to speak when she is needed to be heard and not before. The woman is a soldier, and with it comes the ability to follow orders without question. Though there have been times when she felt it was morally incorrect to carry out certain orders and refused to perform them.

When you first meet she seems to stand offish, or as a lot of anger within herself. In truth, it is just being careful of those around her, and even more so who she trusts. But when she starts to open up she is sweet and kind.
When she comes to love and understand something she fights to the death to protect it, even if it is just a moral that many disregards. There is not much that can stop her when she has made a choice and chosen to stick to it, her stubbornness (or determination whichever one you want to call it) has no compare.

This woman is not one to be angered, for when she does she will try and kill you in the painful why she can think of at any given moment during her rage. When she is maddened there is almost no stopping her until she has either killed everyone in sight, run out of power, or she realizes what she is doing. And because of her temper, she has taught herself major self-control that was not the easiest thing to learn.

Once you have the friendship and loyalty of this woman there is no getting rid of her, she will become the most loyal person you will ever met. And she never turns her back on a friend. She believes in helping those who can't help themselves or is in great need of her help. When though she has other people care for others rather than herself.
History: Amelia was born in a small country, Tavulia, where poverty was known to everyone, including the ruling nobles. The economy was shaky at best and hunger was everywhere, making them an easy target by the countries around their small borders. When Amelia was but ten years old Tavulia was completely devastated. Seventy percent of the male population was murdered in cold blood, and sixty percent of the grown woman were carried off as slaves, leaving them weak, old, and powerless. Children ran naked in the red stained streets, and endless wailing of grief filled the air every day.
During the two-day battle Amelia was hidden in a closet with her mother and older brother, only to listen to the sound of her father, who was defending their home, be killed slowly and painfully. It was a short time later when she and her family was found, her young mother was carried away screaming, her brother was murdered when he tried to stand up for his mother. The young girl begged the men to let her mother go, but the man simply slapped into a wall, rendering her unconscious. Amelia was just young enough that the soldiers ignored her and left her a confused child with no family and a broken house.
When she woke up the smell of smoke, sounds of grief, and wails of devastation. Everything was overwhelming to the child, who had no idea what was going on. Piece by piece she put the events of the past day together to understand what was going on. The moment the adrenaline wore off something clicked in her brain, a huge rush of emotions hit her in a title wave. With a scream that come shatter glass she awoke her magic abilities, sold objects went flying, crashing into the walls.
Seconds later she passed out from the huge output of energy, she awoke a short time later in a cave she had never seen before. With a start she looked around confused, an old man sat next to the bedding she was on top of. Luther was the man's name, he took her in and raised her as his own. He was also a Wizard and taught her how to use her gift. At the age of thirteen, he took her to his home country of Malvenia, country of wizards.
This was where she learned that the man who was like a second father was the prime minister of the country. He announced that Amelia would be the heir of his entire estate. Many of the other nobles did not agree with his choice because they had been trying to get him to pick their children to be his heir. But he refused to change his mind on the matter.
She was there for the first birthday party for the prince and has been there every year. Though, this year was her third to go without Luther, due to is death. Amelia was taught to be a lady and how to act at parties with other nobles and royals, Luther hoped she might find a husband while attending one of the many balls she went to as the future prime minister, but she had found no one.
Family: Deceased
-Abilities-
Magic:
Puppetry, she can control any non-adamant object, she can't control water, fire, lightning, air, or any elements like that. She can control rocks, metals, glass, and wood. Things like cloth, feathers, and soft objects are much harder for Amelia to move, but it is possible.
To use her magic she must touch the object to place a bit of her magic print on it, meaning when she grabs something with magic she searches for the feel of her print to lock onto. With small strings or energy connecting the object to her it allows her to move solid thing around, she can't bend objects, but she can use them as throwing projectiles.
In open spaces she has a giant metal puppet she uses to fight, she also has a set of wings medal of a thin steel to help her move around in battle easier.[BCOLOR=#000000] She can't bend it unless it is made with a joint (So she can't change a wooden table into a box, she can lift, turn, throw, or toss. But, it is a doll that has ball joints she can move the arms and legs that have joints).

Anything that is lightweight takes much more concentration and she has to focus 10 more. It a battle it is impractical unless it is her only option.
[/BCOLOR]

Weakness: If the energy strings are cut she must the object again if she wishes to reconnect with it. The lighter the material is the harder it is to move or throw, the more sold the easier.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Anything she leaves a print on, that she never touch before, takes four hours to disappear. The more she touches it, the longs it takes to fade. Things she lives and touches almost daily can take weeks before the print fades completely.

Her only defense is her armor she normally wears, but at the party, she isn't wearing any.

Amelia's physical abilities are very limited, her strength lies in her magic. She has basic knowledge of swordplay, but her stamina is extremely short. How she uses her sword is with her magic controlling it with her strings.
[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Weapons: Carries a sword and throwing knives, but almost anything is a weapon to her.[/BCOLOR]

The picture didn't load. Sorry.Angel Blonde Soldier.jpg this is the first onepurple dress.jpg this is the second.

Is 'is still alive? XD

Very few people have posted recently!

Hmm.... I think I'm going to go check the IC thread and see if I can post something, then. (But I probably won't actually get anything up until tomorrow XD)

Yes it is. I am very sorry, last weekend my team won a state competition and I have been studying like crazy for national's. But I should be able to post today.

Yeah I got fucked with final projects and tests for school, plus I work, plus we're moving, and my fiance got really sick so I've been taking care of things he normally does. I'm just now getting back into roleplaying, so I should be able to get something up soon.

Yes it is. I am very sorry, last weekend my team won a state competition and I have been studying like crazy for national's. But I should be able to post today.
That's so awesome, congrats! And best of luck at nationals :D

Yeah I got fucked with final projects and tests for school, plus I work, plus we're moving, and my fiance got really sick so I've been taking care of things he normally does. I'm just now getting back into roleplaying, so I should be able to get something up soon.
Ouch, well it's no wonder you haven't been around as much. I hope the moving goes well and that your fiancé starts feeling better soon.