FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
It wasn't supposed to be an exciting affair. However, that didn't stop most people from expecting just a little more out of the human King and Queen.

It was a birthday party. It wasn't anything happy, no one even knew why they were holding one. King Elmore and Queen Breonna of Treyton invited many different people to their infant's first birthday. Many of the same nobles had been to the parties before, but this one seemed different. They assumed to use this as a place to discuss politics, or to simply give a gift and leave. However, the rulers made it very clear that politics were not welcome at such a happy occasion, and that no one was leaving until their son woke up to join the party. Unfortunately, the child had been dead for years. Everyone but the King and Queen seemed to notice.

The guests must entertain themselves until the two rulers see the error of their ways, or attempt to leave on their own. Either way is likely to anger the rulers. The guards refuse to let anyone leave the ballroom, and tensions are starting to rise. Perhaps another glass of wine is in order.

Rules
1. Okay so this is a continuation of RP1 during the update. I would prefer you to use the same character you had during that. If you want to add more, that's fine. I'm not gonna put character limits.
2. For those of you who weren't part of update day charps, feel free to join the fun.
3. We'll be starting from the beginning, just so no one's confused.
4. I am not gonna be picky with literacy levels in this one, considering it did start as a charp.
5. Nor will I mind how often you post.
6. Any fantasy race is cool, so long as it's nothing too insanely crazy.
7. Feel free to have magic, just nothing world ending or anything.
8. Why yes, I do have a plot in mind. It will be integrated almost immediately.
9. No sexy times with underage kids, and if you happen to get into a sex scene, make sure you flag it and put it into spoilers like normal. Or take it to PM. OR JUST DON'T DO SEXY SCENES. Your choice.
10. HAVE FUN Y'ALL AND DON'T BE ASSHOLES

Character Sheet
(please erase everything in parentheses)

-appearance here, I prefer art but I don't really care either way-
Name: (full name with titles and everything)
Nickname: (whatever they prefer to be called)
Sexuality: (do they like the ladies or the boys? or both? or none?)
Race: (what your character is)
Basic Personality: (doesn't gotta be long)
History: (optional)
Family: (just the direct ones)
Skills: (what they bring to the table, including weapons and magic)
Other: (any information I may have forgotten)

Character List for Easily Confused Individuals
name|race|player​

• Love
Reactions: vei_li_os
  • Love
Reactions: IceQueen
653559183.jpg

Except he has scales and is much less muscly.

Name: Crown Prince Taqedin Othyrsa, First of his Name, Son of King Tuqque Othyrsa III the Redeemer of Kaithyth, Ruler of Wyverns
Nickname: Taqedin, Your Grace, Taq (if you are worthy)
Age: Appears to be roughly 30, but it's a secret as to how old he truly is
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Gold-Scale Wyvern
Basic Personality: Taq is stuck up, and he thinks very highly of himself. He was always treated like a gifted person, and therefore thinks this is the truth. He is full of himself. He does have a heart, somewhere under that scaly exterior, but it certainly does not shine through. A bit of a coward when it comes to actual combat, he tends to stay away from physical conflict, but relishes in intellectual conflict. He loves to battle when it comes to wits.
History: He is the only child of the rulers of the Wyverns of Kaithyth, and grew up very spoiled, but also very clever because of his teachers. He is incredibly intelligent, and he has always loved to show it off. He does not know his parents all that well, and was basically raised by his teacher and nurse.
Family: King Tuqque Othyrsa III and Queen Calodhi Othyrsa
Skills: Intelligent, book smart, knows minor fire magics, can revert to his true wyvern form, has a sword but doesn't really now how to use it
Other: Likes to speak other languages in front of people to baffle them

Name: Royal Chancellor Sharina Raienna Varys of Caèlthe
Nickname: Sharina, Shar, Enna
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Half-Fae/Half-Human
Basic Personality: Cunning and witty, she is a master of compromise and adaptability. She can be brilliantly deceptive and misleading, and is well versed in the fine arts of sucking up and misdirection. Her true self is sourly cynical to the core, but a warm smile and pleasant demeanor will greet anyone who encounters her.
History: Sharina was born at the end of a long war in Caèlthe between the various Fae Folk and the Humans, the peace cemented by the union of her Fae mother and Human father. Her Fae blood has granted her an extended youth, but as the first known halfbreed no one knows how long it will last. She has been viewed more as a political tool than person her whole life, always existing to keep the peace. Due to her familiarity with the area she has served numerous diplomatic roles, and her cousin appointed her as the Chancellor of National Diplomacy upon her ascension to the throne ten years ago. She spends most of her time travelling at home and abroad attending important events, meeting important people, and managing international relations and the Ambassadors under her. In large part due to her contributions over the last hundred years or so regarding unity at home and friendship abroad, Caèlthe has cemented dozens of strong alliances and trade agreements, making them a powerful friend and a dangerous enemy.
Family: Vaeyl Varys and Vaeyl the Younger, her father and half brother. Relevant but not direct, her cousin Heiress Jai-Aranna Teren, Ruler of Caèlthe.
Skills: She is well versed in the art of Illusions Chancery, better known as the magic of illusion. Anything from beauty spells to hallucinations to apparitions, and more.

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
d110e53b62412fca83a3d564bcdd9ac7.jpg
( Except his outfit is green)
Name: Sir Matthias Nicholas Rose
Nickname: Matt, Twiggy, The Golden Warrior Magician
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Race: Half Magician ( read as warlock), half-human
Basic Personality: Matthias is a kind man who often likes to engage in conversations with people and is very talkative. He also can be very sneaky and sly with people and can charm you with your words. He is a flirt and loves to engage in conversations with men and woman who interest him. He also tends to be overprotective of other people.
History: To be RPed out.
Family: Joanna Rose ( Niece), Danny Rose ( Brother)
Skills: A sword and shield that had been passed down throughout his family for generations, a spell book along with magic that deals with creation of fabric/ clothes. He can also manipulate his own strength ( to a smaller degree, only 1/10 stronger than he already is) and can charm with the best of them. He can manipulate plants.
Other: His father was a warlock of elements, and as such he had gained his power over the earth and as such he can control plants. He also is a trusted King's guard that has worked there for thirteen years.

-
unknown.png
-
Name
Heiress/Princess Eliza Maybourn Pristence

Nickname
Eli, Raven

Sexuality
Bisexual, Biromantic

Race
Halivis- Raven Species from the High Mountains

Basic Personality
Eli is a no nonsense kind of person. She has made an effort to act more kind and refined around others
however back at home Eli is anything but a regular princess. She walks around without guards, she cares for her
people, not to mention she's at the front lines defending them. She can be stubborn and aggressive
when challenged and most often will not back down. Though stubborn Eli doesn't get very
close to many people, and when she does she tends to latch on and never let go.

History
Eli's past is fairly well known around the Queens kingdom, and most places. Eli is the sole heir to a kingdom well
hidden beyond the reaches of man. Her mother died at childbirth attempting to produce a second heir. Eli was only three.
Her father had raised her along with the clan elders from then on, but as soon as a war approached off went her father,
and there he went as well. At the age of 12 Eli was alone. At 12 most Halvi don't know how to comprehend
death, let alone run a country, so her community elders took over until she was going to be of age to take
the throne.

Eli has gone through training, brutal training. She had seen many things such as the destruction of her village
by enemies to famine on the streets. Eli was slowly groomed into the perfect ruler with a sense of mischief.
The elders were never able to sway her into getting any sort of help. Eli still lives alone in the large
palace with no one but the remaining elder to accompany her.

Family
None

Skills
A set of large raven wings able to carry her, adept in hand to hand and sword combat, knowledge of magical
creatures beyond her realm, a sword, a small amount of magic dealing with shadows and wind manipulation,
and a crow named Sira.

Other
She has expressed interest in getting tattoo's​

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
3b4dd09169a220b12672c6251706f0ef.jpg
unicorn.jpg

Name: Prince Kyriel Icarian Thorn
Nickname: Kyriel, Kyr
Sexuality: Bisexual
Race:Unicorn Shifter
Basic Personality: Kyriel is more of a calm sort of guy that isn't the best with people. In comparison to his family, he's quiet and generally likes to stay out of the spotlight. He's more than relieved that Soren's taking the throne in his place. He would rather be with a few good friends than with a crowd of people. In general, he's fiercely protective of his friends, and generally tends to be a diplomat if they fight, not wanting to go on either friend's side to alienate the other.
History: (His life is pretty boring. I think I'l flesh it out more during the RP.)
Family: His mother is Empress Erina Thorn, his older brother is the Crown Prince Soren Leonidan Thorn and his younger brother is Prince Felixian Kuran Thorn
Skills: He can shift into a unicorn. In his human form he has minor healing skills, but as a unicorn he has major healing powers. As a human, he learned how to fight, but not as well as when he's in his unicorn form. When he's angry, he can actually control what hair color he has.
Other: Wherever he goes as a human, he leaves trails of glitter behind him. Oddly enough, when he's in unicorn form, he stops leaving glitter trails.
(The pictures won't stay tiny. :( )

Last edited:
  • Love
Assabig.jpg

Name: The Lady Assa'Allieyeh Kressanthir
Nickname: Assallya Kressair

Sexuality: Omnisexual
Race: Elf
Basic Personality: Secretive and manipulative Assallya is the very definition of friendly and caring until she chooses to reveal herself. Then she is a bully and, if pressed, her cowardly nature will be revealed.
History: Formerly a slave she manipulated and murdered her way to freedom and crossed the sea. Now she runs a high end "gentleman's club" inside the city that is the most poorly kept secret of all time. Everybody knows about it but nobody talks about it.
This bordello or club has helped her gain a fair bit of dirt over the decades. This is why many believe she was granted the honourary title of lady by the King's grandfather. Maybe it was because he enjoyed the club or maybe she knew something that gave her power of the King. Nobody knows for sure but most point out that a title isn't really worth anything without the lands that go with it so if she had power over the king why not ask for more?
Family: Her parents were murdered, her sister was separated from her when she was sold into slavery. She has no idea where she might be.
Skills: Assallya is a skilled sorceress, trained by her master in mind affecting magics and illusion. The better to spy on his enemies for him. He, wisely, instructed she not be taught in more combative magics lest she turn them upon him.
Weaknesses: Assallya has remarkably poor combative abilities
Other: Is here accompanying one of the nobles (Could be a PC or not) who has paid her handsomely for the privelege.
Other: Phobia of Undead
Other: Has a ring that regenerates even the mortal of wounds. Does no work with suffocation, cold, fire, electricity or privation as they are not wounds

Last edited:
OKAY. Everyone looks good so far, I will begin the intro post very soon, probably tonight or tomorrow.

Do you have a vision for what's going to happen at the end/plot points/and idea of what you want to happen since you are kind of GMing?

AYE. I do. I have major plot in mind, and I will probably start it in the next post I make, once everyone else has posted. I hope you guys don't mind fighting! I alluded to it in my last paragraph of Taq. XD

• Love
I figured that out but this early in the RP? Even with that much political clout they wouldn't go for everyone that early considering at least four of the characters are noble and would cause their kingdoms to band together and go to war. Wouldn't there at least be some time for alliances or something? Hopefullu it's not a Battle Royal or something.
You'll explain stuff in the RP right?

Oh yeah, it will be explained. It's not going to be royals v. royals if that's what you're worried about, though. Everyone will have to work together. If we want to start out with a little political drama and mingling though, I'm fine with that.

Or if you guys just wanna know exactly what I'm planning, let me know!

Not everything but a basic plan of what's going to happen.

So basically: The whole party was a ruse to get this many nobles to come to one spot, and the whole thing is a trap.

Is there different level of like/advantages/something because I would think that different kingdoms had different relations with the King and Queen. Maybe it would show in this trap scenario? (I have a million and one questions.)

Gonna start putting these in spoilers in case people don't want to know.

It may have helped at one point, but the trap wasn't instigated by the king and queen, they're just puppets behind a much larger threat. They could maybe request for certain royals to be spared, but there are no promises from the ones controlling them.

I will be posting today, I was gone for the weekend.

How dare you leave us! We nearly died of the sorrow from missing you. *scowls*

@LuckycoolHawk9 Just a kinda random question for you (that I probably should have asked earlier XD) I was wondering if you had a specific player in mind when you mentioned someone Matthias had been talking to for the past eight years, or was that just a random thing you decided to throw in there?