• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Wait, why are half our replies gone? Unless my phone is messing it up, our attacks are gone.

Also it's been a while since anyone really posted so what if it becomes archived?

I see it all there, must be your phone.

I'm a mod, I can just take it out if it does, no issue!

the_scarlet_hour_by_nina_y.jpg

Name: James Rose, Queen of Karia, Legend of The Night, Child of the Sky People, Daughter of the Stars
Nickname: James, Jamie, Your Majesty
Sexuality: Pansexual
Race: half-human, half-phoenix
Basic Personality: she is mysterious and holds herself high. She is kind and caring, but her anger can sometimes overpower her. She feels abandoned by her mother even after all these years.
History: A long time ago a young girl wandered the world alone. Her betrothed left her for a king and she was cast out from her home. She lived alone in a small town, an outcast from the rest. Then one night she had a one night stand with the milkman, didn't even know his name or where he was from. She soon found out she was pregnant and ran, fearing for her life. She gave birth to a daughter. Not wanting to be tied down by a crying child, she left her daughter at an orphanage. The child, as you may have guessed, was James.
James grew up alone and as an orphan, it wasn't until she was twenty that she found out about the powers she had been gifted with. She used her powers to gain power, rising in the noble ranks as years went by. She outlived everyone and became a bit of a mystery, a story to tell children. Sometimes she would disappear for years, her outward appearance always changing in age. Recently she has returned to her throne.
Family: Unknown father and mother, Charlie (son who died a long time ago), Skye and Daisy (twin daughters), Emily (youngest daughter)
Skills: she has the power to turn into a bird made of fire and control over fire. She has a prolonged life (though no one knows for how long) and when injured she can heal herself. Healing herself makes her look younger and the amount of healing needed determines how old she looks. She a master in the art of sword fighting.
Other: she transform completely into a bird or just parts of her. Her full bird form is about the size of her leg, but when she changes only part is is proportional to the rest of her.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like your character, but I'm not sure you can keep the immortal bit. I know she's a Phoenix, but she sounds a bit OP.

She is accepted, and slifer was right, immortality would be a bit much. But it's good now!

Reactions: Nicole Birdy
Yup! Gonna wait for Noryia before I do anything, but go ahead and start.

Hey do you have the link for it? I can't seem to find it rip

WOoo Icey might have time to post so yeah

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles
Unicorn by Mr. Weebl is playing while Kyriel runs around and healing people desperately since he's the cleric.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Unicorn by Mr. Weebl is playing while Kyriel runs around and healing people desperately since he's the cleric.
Eli would probably be playing something aggressive. Like hard rock

I have a deep love for orchestral pieces crafted to deliver the maximum emotion for any given scene.

Canned music often has difficulty dropping a critical note at the right moment.

That's not to say carefully chosen set piece music has no place. Guardians of he Galaxy used it to great effect for example but suicide squad failed so deeply.