• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Well I tagged you. I was leaning for Sharina. :/ but it is cool, I can have him approach her.

Well I tagged you. I was leaning for Sharina. :/ but it is cool, I can have him approach her.
I kinda thought so XD Sounds cool. And this way it might be kinda hilarious if he like, surprised her or something. 'Cause that would make her such a happy camper, y'know? Not that he has to, but he could.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
Sorry Icequeen. I should probably reply to that soon. I was waiting on Tarieles to post the next post.

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
Sorry for my lack of posting, been really busy and school has been leaving me with zero creativity. You guys can continue to mingle, I'm hoping to get something up by the end of the week.

OKAY I finally have time to do some posts. I will be working on one today, just want to make sure that everyone is still interested in continuing.

Oh, awesome. An update post. :) @Tarieles

We're cool with it.

Okay, I figured it would be best to move on, so now the action begins.

Reactions: Starlighter
Yeah, that's fine. I'll be posting soon, too.

@IceQueen You still interested?

Yeesssss I may not be able to post for a while though

Hey, is it possible for me to join? Or since you already started the RolePlay should I not join?

I am ok with what ever answer you give me, I will not be hurt, I promise.

Thanks.

Ask the Overlord if that can happen.

You can join, though it hasn't been too active. I intend to get it going again very soon, so if you want to make a character, feel free.

Y'all accepting new characters?
Edit* oh haha I see the post above mine ^^;

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, I will try and have my character done by today if I can.

I posted recently but IDK about anyone else.

I am waiting to see how my attacks goes- then go from there.

All right, I'll wait for new characters before posting anything big.