A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry, Mathias is way ahead of Bleu when it comes to bursting Tristan's bubble. The kid is his group's medic lmfao...

And being that Mathias is...wel Mathias, Tristan will experience lots of Bubble popping lmfao..

AND OF COURSE YAOI. O:< I volunteer Mathias as possible tribute...He is so not even in tune with his own sexuality... just blocks it out completely and locks it away in a box X,D
True, true.

If you're talking Matty x Tristan, might I suggest a little Obara x Vale action that never got to see the light of day? ;3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
True, true.

If you're talking Matty x Tristan, might I suggest a little Obara x Vale action that never got to see the light of day? ;3

Now idk about that...Tristan annoys Mathias more than anything e w e....It's always nice to think Yaoi, though. Mathias may poke fun at him and possible try to scar him with false smexual advances, just to get a better gauge of him, but nothing will probably come of it X,D. The kid irritates him to no end...

I'M PISSED THAT OBARA X VALE NEVER HAPPENED. I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT SHIT, DAMNIT.

I was so ready e w e"

• Love
Reactions: Justin
xD Oh No lol, I think I just made the wrong boy lol. and he's only 5'6" just imaging Mathias looking down at him and being a jerk xD and Bleu gigantic self chasing after Tristan.... no xD

*Goes hiding behind a tree*

xD Oh No lol, I think I just made the wrong boy lol. and he's only 5'6" just imaging Mathias looking down at him and being a jerk xD and Bleu gigantic self chasing after Tristan.... no xD

He deserves it e w e" don't be an irritating little shit lmfao...

• Love
He deserves it e w e" don't be an irritating little shit lmfao...
"I rebuke thee in the name of everything that is Right and Just!" xD

"I rebuke thee in the name of everything that is Right and Just!" xD

"What exactly do you find as 'right' or 'just'? My definition could be completely different than yours, thus causing this little 'rebuking' of yours to be rather ineffective."

• Love

tumblr_lrxbe0WZku1qjrb1zo1_400.gif

"What exactly do you find as 'right' or 'just'? My definition could be completely different than yours, thus causing this little 'rebuking' of yours to be rather ineffective."
"The words you speak are the Devil's. You let him into your mind and body and now you are corrupted."

@DoomyCakez too busy speaking about Tristan and Mathias... but Molly and Tristan xD that now that... xD EXPLOSIONS AND DESTRUCT IONS AND CROSSES AND HOLY WATER! xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Iris and Tristan would also be interesting.

I'll decide when I'm a little more coherent and less tramatized by TallTell Game's take on The Walking Dead ^.^;

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Ralyn Cremount : These two are 5 years apart, so the age difference might just be enough to keep Harley from desiring a deep relationship with him. Ralyn kind of remind me of Dexter, in the sense that they both react to things the way they think they should. Turthfully, I don't see them being anything more than neutral of each other. Harley doesn't display much emotion, and so he would have very little use for her. Harley wouldn't really feel the need for them to have a strong relationship either... If anything, I'd say she thought of him as someone who was just there, and who could fill a leadership role under the right circumstances. Thoughts?
  • Tehuri Blacmore : These two, I don't think they'd be friends. Harley wouldn't appreciate her sarcastic comments nor would she like how she uses her good looks to get the things she wants. Harley likely would make her dislike to Theuri known, so that there was no confusion about the way she felt, but wouldn't go around picking fights. Only if Tehuri initiated an argument would Harley indulge... or, she might unintentionally start a fight with an expressionless comment that came out as an insult. So, this wouldn't exactly make them enemies... I'm thinking something along the lines of rivals? (Haha, side note, Pandora played 'Dangerous' by Kardinal Offishall as soon as I started reading this CS... I thought it was fitting)
Sure I have no problem with Ralyn and her being just strangers. I don't think Ralyn would have wanted another possessive person added to his list. Though reading the other relations I do think they would come more often into contact that they might want.

I can see Tehuri not really caring about Harley. So she wouldn't think too heavy of it. She will most likely just ignore her. Though I did spot the brother/sister relationship with Lennie. Tehuri will not accept that. Definitely not as Harley becomes more possessive so I could definitely see them becoming rivals.

Also is Harley is gonna look after Matti she will get a lot into contact with Tehuri as well. Since Tehuri sees Matti as her little brother sort of.

Waiting for Tristan to be expected and than will post in IC for him and Donnie^^
Pfffft as if I would not accept him!

Anyway Tehuri will dislike him. I could see Tristan calling her Lillith. For she wants to be seen as equal as man and behaves absolutely not like a woman should (based on the Bible ofc). She would be amused by that, but see the usefullness of his power. So she will most like write him off as 'just another nutcase'. However she will totally egg Lennie on in his behaviour towards the young one. (Omg Len he is 9 almost 10 years younger than you. You pedo) Would he ever be so stupid to try and 'purify' her, she is gonna drink his blood (literally) and tell him to fuck off.

Now Ralyn will be complicated. He is absolutely convinced there is no higher power, no god, no nothing. If they die they are dead. So whenever Tristan starts to lecture he will most likely just walk away or go against it. Definitely when him and Matti are together.
Howeber he will know the boy comes in very handy for their escape. (Since he doesn't think they will get out without problem. Ralyn is such a pessimist) also since Ralyn is wielding light, I could imagine Tristan being slightly obssesed with him idk

• Love
Pfffft as if I would not accept him!

Anyway Tehuri will dislike him. I could see Tristan calling her Lillith. For she wants to be seen as equal as man and behaves absolutely not like a woman should (based on the Bible ofc). She would be amused by that, but see the usefullness of his power. So she will most like write him off as 'just another nutcase'. However she will totally egg Lennie on in his behaviour towards the young one. (Omg Len he is 9 almost 10 years younger than you. You pedo) Would he ever be so stupid to try and 'purify' her, she is gonna drink his blood (literally) and tell him to fuck off.

Now Ralyn will be complicated. He is absolutely convinced there is no higher power, no god, no nothing. If they die they are dead. So whenever Tristan starts to lecture he will most likely just walk away or go against it. Definitely when him and Matti are together.
Howeber he will know the boy comes in very handy for their escape. (Since he doesn't think they will get out without problem. Ralyn is such a pessimist) also since Ralyn is wielding light, I could imagine Tristan being slightly obssesed with him idk
I realized just now that I wrote expected... wow ooc I don't proof read as you can tell xD. Yeah Tristan will most likely call her a couple of names xD.

I was thinking about that too, about Ralyn, Tristan is so going to be obsessed with the guy xD, he will see him as a beacon from God xD, which will be funny when he finds out Ralyn doesn't believe in God lol. Posting for him and Donnie either later today or after work tonight^^.

Iris would be polite to him, listen to him to some extent, then politely disagree. She wouldn't argue and she doesn't see worth in tearing someone down just to prove your right or the other wrong. But she won't condone forcing beliefs on others either.

I realized just now that I wrote expected... wow ooc I don't proof read as you can tell xD. Yeah Tristan will most likely call her a couple of names xD.

I was thinking about that too, about Ralyn, Tristan is so going to be obsessed with the guy xD, he will see him as a beacon from God xD, which will be funny when he finds out Ralyn doesn't believe in God lol. Posting for him and Donnie either later today or after work tonight^^.
And Tehuri shall totally be amused by it. Probably make it even worse, trying to seduce him... Yesss I can see this happening.

Hahaha yess I was thinking Ralyn could even go allong with the play for a little while. Only to make more fun of the ridicule until Matti tells him to no be that mean. At which point he will just flatly say; "You know who was a beacon of light as well? Lucifer. I like that guy"

And Tehuri shall totally be amused by it. Probably make it even worse, trying to seduce him... Yesss I can see this happening.

Hahaha yess I was thinking Ralyn could even go allong with the play for a little while. Only to make more fun of the ridicule until Matti tells him to no be that mean. At which point he will just flatly say; "You know who was a beacon of light as well? Lucifer. I like that guy"
Uhhh... Uhhh... that is what is going to happen when Tristan hears that xD. Everybody wanna mess with the Purity Boy rofl, so rude lol.

Iris would be polite to him, listen to him to some extent, then politely disagree. She wouldn't argue and she doesn't see worth in tearing someone down just to prove your right or the other wrong. But she won't condone forcing beliefs on others either.
I never got a You need a hug rating on a cs before lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.