A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Brea

At the moment, I probably have about 4 positive relationship and a bunch of neutral/negative/leaning toward negative ones, so I think we can establish the one you have typed up between Lennie (BTW: this is a reserved nickname used only by his close friends. Don't let your character's teeth get kicked in before they make it out into the real world. Stay safe, kids!) and Harley. Besides, maybe she could be the mediator of Donnie and Knoxx's feud. Heaven know's they'll need as many buffers as they can get. @Shattered♦Secrets™ ;)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
GoldDivider.gif

4579cc7560c33af5497d4aaa6df9d74c.jpg

Subject
"These numbers... My Child, they are nothing but the Devil's way of keeping you in the darkness!"

Name
"The name that God has chosen for me... his Chosen One."
Tristan Sky

Nickname
"Oh I have a few of these... The True Believers, they have given me these titles."
The Prophet, The Healer, The Chosen One, The Savior, The Protector

Sixteen

Sex And Gender
"I was born male, and made in God's Image."
Male

Sexuality
"This is nothing I care to speak of, that is a word for the Demons and the Abominations of this World."
Asexual
JewelCrossBar.gif

tumblr_static_free__render___nagisa_hazuki_by_near1001-d70y2cw.png

Appearance
"This matters to only the Prideful Demons of the world, what matters is the Faith inside of us all."
Like the image above, Tristan is usually wearing anything that he puts together. He doesn't care too much about his outside appearance, as long as the inside of him is Holy and One with God, everything else should not matter. He stands at 5'6" and weighs a good 160, he has a naturally muscular but slim build. Tristan will always have his Sacred Crystal Cross Pendant around his neck or on his person, he doesn't go anywhere without it. Tristan has a Purity Ring, and that doesn't come off of his person just like his cross.

Tristan has a beautiful and adorable smile, it seems to always calm people down... until he starts to speak. He has beautiful strawberry blonde hair that crops right to the side of his head, stopping just near the end of his neck. He has striking Red-Purple eyes, they are very unique since most people do not have those colored eyes. When Tristan smiles you can see the dimples of his cheeks, which make him look even more adorable. Tristan, being really young, he still has a little boy voice, so it's sometimes hard to take him seriously with that Mickey Mouse sounding voice of his.

Personality
"I am a righteous and God-fearing boy, and that is something we should all be."
Righteous/God-fearing/Angelic/Charming/Caring/Helpful/Bold/Blunt/Sincere/Trustworthy
With Tristan, what you see is what you get, there is no lying or deceiving with this boy. He is dedicated to spreading the word of God, he will tell you his beliefs without evening being asked. It seems as if he doesn't hear others' opinions often, or he just ignores what others believe if it's not his beliefs. Even with all of that in his personality, Tristan can be a charming and sincere fellow. He does try to help others when he can, even if you don't believe in what he believes he will still love you and be there for you... but also Praying for your soul at the same time. You can trust Tristan with your deepest and darkest secrets, he will never let them slip out of his mouth, that would be betrayal and a sin. When it comes to speaking his mind, Tristan will tell you just as he feels, not caring too much about how it makes you or another person feel. Tristan would rather be honest than to lie about trivial things.

"Anything Holy and Pure, those are the main things I look for when I want to get to know about someone or something."
God
Religion
Healing
True Believers
Spreading The Word Of God
Gospel
♥The Bible
Purity
Cleansing The Evil Spirits From The World
Holy Light
Virtues
Praying

Dislikes
"The Devil's favorite things... Unholy Monster!"
Violence
Darkness
Demons
Abominations
Whores
Drugs
Sins
Non-Believers

JewelCrossBar.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_msziietlna1rvva9so1_500.gif

Power
"A Holy power, one that our Father and Savior has bestowed upon me."
Vitakinesis-Tristan has the power to control different forms of healing, psychically and mentally. He can cure diseases and wounds, minor ones and major ones. He can heal himself and other living beings and soon he will even be able to bring the dead back to life. He can also reverse a healing effect, causing the disease or wound to reappear. Tristan hasn't tapped into every part of Vitakinesis, since he is still learning to control it, but he can heal almost all minor wounds and illnesses. One day he will be able to detect an illness, defect, or anything that is dangerous towards a living being's health and be able to heal it or them. He will also one day be able to cause an illness on someone if he so chooses, but he would never do that, that would be a sin.
Vitakinesis(Visual)

5x03-PiperHealPhoebe.gif

latest

latest

5x03-Piper-Self-Heal.gif

Skill
"My powers are growing, I can now heal more than one unlucky soul at a time. God Bless."
The Stream Of Protection-One of the vital skills Tristan has unlocked from his healing powers is, The Stream Of Protection, which let's him heal up to two people at the same time from a close distance. Instead of only have the power to heal one person at a time, he can now heal two at the same time.
TSOP(Visual)

latest

Survival Skills
"I've been blessed with the ability to survive within my own strength."
♠Healing/Knows How To Make & Secure Bandages/Knows How To Cleanse Severe Wounds/Knows About All Diseases & Illnesses, Old Ones & New/Mentally Strong/Team Work♠

Darwin Award Points
"No one is perfect, except are Father and Savior."
♠Physically Weak/Can't Climb/Can Be Stubborn/Talks Rather Loudly... Might Cause Discovery♠

JewelCrossBar.gif

263243.jpeg

Reason To Escape
"This is the home and playground of the Devil, no one should be in this Hell on Earth."
Tristan believes that he was trapped here, and that he was born to break all of the Chosen Few out of the "Hell" on Earth.

Role In The Escape
"I am the one that keeps the Chosen Few safe and I am their Guardian Angel"
Group 5 Medic

Miscellaneous
"I was born in this place, and God has chosen me to bring everyone to the Holy Land."
None of the doctors knew that Tristan would turn out the way he did when they had a Breeding session between two Religious Nuts, and decided that them having a baby would be the perfect idea. At first Tristan was like any other kid... well expect he lived in a damn prison of sorts. Once he found out that he had the power to heal, everything changed for him. He has a few followers that believe that he was brought here to save and protect them. He truly wants the best for everyone, but he believes the best is to be One with God.
GoldDivider.gif

@DoomyCakez - Link to Harley
  • Molly - Oh my, what a complex character. I absolutely love her! Harley on the other hand... hmmm... She'd fear Molly to an extent, but would also be greatly fascinated by her. I think that, because Molly was isolated from everyone else for a time, Harley would not have known her before the escape. Afterwards she'd likely choose to watch Molly from a safe distance, looking to get a feel of who Molly really is before approaching such an obviously dangerous being. I suppose I'd need to know how Molly would respond to Harley to really go in depth with these two. They could be friends, if you're up for that. Harley would be accepting of Molly, and likely wouldn't show much reaction to the horrible things Molly is bound to say. Harley wouldn't even matter her interest in the human anatomy- so long as Molly wasn't wanting to see what her insides looked like. But, then again, they could also be rivals. Both have a possessive characteristic, and so if they both took an interest in the same person or saw something they both wanted I don't imagine they'd talk it out like civilized people... If you're interested in discussing a relationship for these two post-escape go ahead and PM me! But, for during the escape, I think they'd be pretty neutral about each other.
  • Mathias Leif - What. A. Long. Personality. Gah. At least it gives god insight to your character. Both Harley and Mathias show very little emotion on the countenance, so there's one similarity between the two. Hmmm, he's also honest it says, which is good. Honesty is a high value characteristic for Harley, and so she will not take offense to anything Mathias tells her- unless his intent is clearly to hurt her feelings. Then, she is likely to retaliate. These two could be friends, I think. I can imagine them sitting together in the cafeteria wordlessly (Even though he's anorexic, so he won't eat much?), making monotone comments to each other from time to time. After the escape I think that Harley would look to him often, since he has all the survival knowledge they could ever need. Also! I had the idea to do a couples log for these two... if you're interested? If not, that's totally cool ♥
First thing's first:

THANK YOU FOR THE COMPLIMENTS AND I'M HAPPY YOU HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN MY LITTLE DINGBATS. ♥

In regards to Molly: I can see her finding Harley's lack of visual emotions comforting since you Boothang (Ralyn) is usually the slightly blanker sort as well. In terms of friendship after the escape, I am up for that, except if they both latch onto the same person, all hell will break loose lol. I can see her not really minding Harley, and when she really likes someone, she can be very affectionate. I will have to see Harley in action in the IC when reacting with Molly, but Molly will like that she isn't grossed out or disturbed by her interests.

In terms of Mathias: I know the personality came out rather long, but I felt it was necessary to fully describe him lol X,D. I get long winded when passionate. Mathias will like her...he hardly ever actually dislikes anyone. He is a good listener and will not mind sitting with her and enjoying silence. If a topic strikes his interest, he can be rather talkative, but he will appreciate her friendship. With regards to the couple's log, I don't mind making one about them; however, Mathias is completely oblivious to most, if not all romantic advances. It is as though he has completely blocked out that portion of the brain. He feels there is too much drama with it, so most likely the coupling would have been a failure X,3...It doesn't help that his self confidence is usually in the toilet, compared to all the good looking guys in tje facility.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I honestly think Iris would be intimidated by Harley for the simple matter - if it did come to pass - that she and Mathias, just about the only guy she finds worth her interest, has a history in the coupling rooms (only if Doomy agrees of course) x3 She would be kind and friendly, but silently envious. Of course Iris isn't a petty person so she won't hold it against her, so yeah, I can see them "sticking together" after the escape.

YASSSS BRING IN THE DRAMA...

Literally Mathias is oblivious to all of this X,D. That part of his brain is turned off o.o"

Unless someone holds him down and makes love to his face, he is literally going to have no idea that someone has romantic feelings towards him...If he does know, he is so nonchalant about it that it can almost be insulting... He sucks at womenz o.o

Waiting for Tristan to be expected and than will post in IC for him and Donnie^^

I shall type up Mathias' introduction tomorrow... e w e

And I am pleasantly surprised that people are wanting to have romantic interest in Mathias X,3. I was thinking he was just going to be the brainiac who never gets the gal, yet people are liking him o v o"

BTW...He may be a closet bisexual. He refused to state his sexuality in his CS, but he may not have a gender preference... If he ever even thinks about it X,D

• Love
Reactions: Justin
@DoomyCakez just realized that the Atheist and the Religious Nut are in the same group... going to be interesting xD

Reactions: Brea
@DoomyCakez just realized that the Atheist and the Religious Nut are in the same group... going to be interesting xD

That's what I was trying to tell you earlier X,D. Omg Mathias is going to find him humorous, if not primitive and backward thinking... If the kid tries to force religion down his throat, Mathias is going to have to hurt his feelsings, though lol...

• Love
That's what I was trying to tell you earlier X,D. Omg Mathias is going to find him humorous, if not primitive and backward thinking... If the kid tries to force religion down his throat, Mathias is going to have to hurt his feelsings, though lol...
Good luck, Tristan is so Religious that anything Mathias says will go in one ear and out the other rofl.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Good luck, Tristan is so Religious that anything Mathias says will go in one ear and out the other rofl.

That's going to drive him insane X,D but as long as the kid gets the job done lol

• Love
Also, btw...I want to talk to you later about a possible romantic development later on with Donnie and Molly. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...

It's just that, Donnie seems to be the only person that let's Molly be herself > v >" And since they are already BFFs, I was wondering about a possible relationship blossoming later on o.o"

Also, btw...I want to talk to you later about a possible romantic development later on with Donnie and Molly. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED...

It's just that, Donnie seems to be the only person that let's Molly be herself > v >" And since they are already BFFs, I was wondering about a possible relationship blossoming later on o.o"
Yes PM whenever lol, that would be one hella of a relationship xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes PM whenever lol, that would be one hella of a relationship xD

Ifkr? Holy Shit X,D...He is such a bad influence on her...She is told to behave and he is that little voice in her head telling her to kill everyone o.o

• Love
....No....Nope...Don't... Forget It xD *Tries To Run Away*

Mathias should kiss him, just to wake up that homosexuality e w e"....Or someone that is not Mathias should...because Mathias is out of tune with that side of his brain X,D

[spoili]Fuck him braindead...
[/spoili]

*coughs* hmm? What? O v O
^^^ There's the YAOI endorsing Doomy I know and love!

I think we're slowly turning Lennox into the resident whore, which will ultimately end up being a setback seeing as he has a job to do. xD
But no, I just meant that Bleu will not like his uppity righteousness and will most likely be there to constantly burst his bubble.

But then again, it would be fun to torment and threaten his innocence.

*Runs after Tristan* "Come back here, little lamb! I won't bite...hard."

^^^ There's the YAOI endorsing Doomy I know and love!

I think we're slowly turning Lennox into the resident whore, which will ultimately end up being a setback seeing as he has a job to do. xD
But no, I just meant that Bleu will not like his uppity righteousness and will most likely be there constantly burst his bubble.

But then again, it would be fun to torment and threaten his innocence.

*Runs after Tristan* "Come back here, little lamb. I won't bite...hard!"

Don't worry, Mathias is way ahead of Bleu when it comes to bursting Tristan's bubble. The kid is his group's medic lmfao...

And being that Mathias is...wel Mathias, Tristan will experience lots of Bubble popping lmfao..

AND OF COURSE YAOI. O:< I volunteer Mathias as possible tribute...He is so not even in tune with his own sexuality... just blocks it out completely and locks it away in a box X,D

Status
Not open for further replies.