A Taste Of Freedom {OOC}

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ralyn will give him alllllll the love. For as far as a psychopath can give love

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Going to go work on dude now. Get ready.

"My Children... I will be with you in a few. God Bless and be Faithful!"

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the silence of the lambs movie and the guy who kept kidnapping women. Buuuut he also happened to kill them, skin them and wear their hides on him like a dress, soooo...

Reactions: Duwang Chew
Iris likes Matty D:

Well, the first thing that comes to mind is the silence of the lambs movie and the guy who kept kidnapping women. Buuuut he also happened to kill them, skin them and wear their hides on him like a dress, soooo...
Hehehehe

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
I mean, I don't really know if Evie and Mathias interacted but if she observed how he treats people from afar it's not very nice. At least that's the impression I got from the CS

tumblr_m26q5wU7QY1qfy2kdo1_500.gif
Iris likes Matty D:
Well yeah...Mathias my come off like an ass because he is so blatantly honest when it comes to stuff...He is actually a total sweetheart when you get to know him, and funny. > 3 >" He relies on his brain because his physical strength is shit...

Ralyn's love...X,3 We already discussed this lmfao <3

AND I LOVE IRIS ; 3 ;) She's a sweetie baby pie <3 Matty needs someone like that to balance out his snarky wit lmfao

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Reactions: Brea
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Brea and Nemopedia
KLUIVEN, KLUIVEN, KLUIVEN, KLUIVEN!!!!

//starts chanting more odd Dutch phrases at 4 am in the morning.

I guess a good word to explain it would be 'gnawing'?

But that sounds like a choking cat ball, so I rather say 'kluiven'.

@DarkiusHeavenstein I wanted to make one more char.

Reserving a male, Vitakinesis, Group 5 Medic.

He's going to be a sixteen year old Religious Nutcase xD, so gonna be fun. Will have him up soon^^
AGH MAKE THAT 7 MORE CHARACTERS TO READ DANG IT SHATTERED

just kidding you know I love your characters but argh

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Okay, I don't believe I've roleplayed with most of you ( @Shattered♦Secrets™ being the exception, Shattered probably knew exactly what this post was going to look like), So, here's how my relationship propositions work: [spoili][/spoili][spoili]
  • If you agree to all of my ideas you may either hit the thumbs up, the little heart, or let me know in a separate post that you agree.
  • If you don't like my ideas and have some of your own to suggest FEEL FREE TO DO SO! I'm always open to ideas!
  • If I get no response of my proposition in a few days I will post them again and retag you, just to make sure you saw it- so PLEASE make sure you let me know if you don't want to have a relationship at all, don't just leave me hanging! If you don't want them to have a specific relationship then I'll just put them down as neutral.
I will be adding a relationships section to all of my Character Sheets. Also, sorry if all the colors hurt your eyes... it just help me keep organized!
[/spoili]

Now then, here we go:

@DarkiusHeavenstein - Link to Harley
  • Ralyn Cremount : These two are 5 years apart, so the age difference might just be enough to keep Harley from desiring a deep relationship with him. Ralyn kind of remind me of Dexter, in the sense that they both react to things the way they think they should. Turthfully, I don't see them being anything more than neutral of each other. Harley doesn't display much emotion, and so he would have very little use for her. Harley wouldn't really feel the need for them to have a strong relationship either... If anything, I'd say she thought of him as someone who was just there, and who could fill a leadership role under the right circumstances. Thoughts?
  • Tehuri Blacmore : These two, I don't think they'd be friends. Harley wouldn't appreciate her sarcastic comments nor would she like how she uses her good looks to get the things she wants. Harley likely would make her dislike to Theuri known, so that there was no confusion about the way she felt, but wouldn't go around picking fights. Only if Tehuri initiated an argument would Harley indulge... or, she might unintentionally start a fight with an expressionless comment that came out as an insult. So, this wouldn't exactly make them enemies... I'm thinking something along the lines of rivals? (Haha, side note, Pandora played 'Dangerous' by Kardinal Offishall as soon as I started reading this CS... I thought it was fitting)

@DoomyCakez - Link to Harley
  • Molly - Oh my, what a complex character. I absolutely love her! Harley on the other hand... hmmm... She'd fear Molly to an extent, but would also be greatly fascinated by her. I think that, because Molly was isolated from everyone else for a time, Harley would not have known her before the escape. Afterwards she'd likely choose to watch Molly from a safe distance, looking to get a feel of who Molly really is before approaching such an obviously dangerous being. I suppose I'd need to know how Molly would respond to Harley to really go in depth with these two. They could be friends, if you're up for that. Harley would be accepting of Molly, and likely wouldn't show much reaction to the horrible things Molly is bound to say. Harley wouldn't even matter her interest in the human anatomy- so long as Molly wasn't wanting to see what her insides looked like. But, then again, they could also be rivals. Both have a possessive characteristic, and so if they both took an interest in the same person or saw something they both wanted I don't imagine they'd talk it out like civilized people... If you're interested in discussing a relationship for these two post-escape go ahead and PM me! But, for during the escape, I think they'd be pretty neutral about each other.
  • Mathias Leif - What. A. Long. Personality. Gah. At least it gives god insight to your character. Both Harley and Mathias show very little emotion on the countenance, so there's one similarity between the two. Hmmm, he's also honest it says, which is good. Honesty is a high value characteristic for Harley, and so she will not take offense to anything Mathias tells her- unless his intent is clearly to hurt her feelings. Then, she is likely to retaliate. These two could be friends, I think. I can imagine them sitting together in the cafeteria wordlessly (Even though he's anorexic, so he won't eat much?), making monotone comments to each other from time to time. After the escape I think that Harley would look to him often, since he has all the survival knowledge they could ever need. Also! I had the idea to do a couples log for these two... if you're interested? If not, that's totally cool ♥

@Shattered♦Secrets™ - Link to Harley
  • (Can I just say I'm glad you're in this? Because everyone else here is intimitdating! But, maybe I just think that because they're not in almost every roleplay I join like you are. Anyways...)
  • Donovan Davenport - Awesome! Just an idea I had while I was reading- What if they were childhood friends? It says that he came to the facility when he was five, which would have made Harley four. I think that when he arrived she would have been very interested in his ability, especially since at that time her ability wouldn't have been very developed, so she would have thought of it as boring compared to Donovans. And so, she'd likely cling to him, not minding his need to be in charge. She likely would have been willing to do anything he suggested, so he definitely would have been able to be the leader in their relationship, unless what he wanted to do would have gotten her into serious trouble. I think that, if we do go with this, they're bond would only have grown stronger as they got older, and so by now she'd be very possessive of him. She'd think of him as her best friend, and so seeing if anyone tried to weasel their way between her and him she'd get pretty upset about it. Also was thinking Harley could have a crush on him, and so I was wondering if Donovan was already in a specific (Romatic) relationship with someone?
  • Nikolett Mint - Mind if Harley calls her Nikki? Also, I can see them being buddies. Perhaps not best or close friends, because Harley and Nikolett's personalities don't click in such a way, but I do think they'd get along. Nikolett seems a little over bearing, so Harley would probably prefer to take her in small doses. Still, I can imagine them working together and even cracking some jokes along the way. What do you think?

@Tyrannosaurus Rekt - Link to Harley
  • Rook Malik - Hmm, I think these two would have a mutual respect for each other, but nothing closer beyond that. Harley would appreciate his honesty, but his other characteristics doesn't give her much opportunity to weasel herself into his friends list. Perhaps in the future, once they're free, they could have an actual friendship, but for now I think they would just be two people who don't mind each other's presence and work together. Thoughts?

@Noctis the Devious - Link to Harley
  • Iridessa Lienue - Hmm, I think Iris and Harley could be friends. Iris doesn't have an overbearing personality, and so Harley wouldn't feel intimidated by her at all. I can see them working together well, and also kind of sticking together once they all escaped. Now, I'm not saying they'd be attached by the hip- but I do think they'd certainly enjoy each others company. What do you think?

@Wordlocked - Link to Harley

• Fay - I am so in love with this character. But, before I propose a specific relationship for them, I wonder if anyone has answered to the "Ive got a plan to get him out with the rest but first I need an accomplice to share my idea with. Any volunteers would be much appreciated ^^" part in your roleplay. If not, I'd be happy to hear your idea! If so, let me know and I'll suggest a relationship!

@Jet Jaguar - Link to Harley
  • Minagase X - I love her, but I don't think Harley particularly would. I mean, she'd like her, or at least wouldn't have a real reason not to, but I don't see them exactly being friends. Truthfully, I think that Harley would just be neutral about Mina, her opinion of her changing with situation. So, I'd say neutral for these two, unless you have something else you'd like to suggest?

@▼ roჵue ▼ - Link to Harley
  • Lennox O'Harrow - I think he and Harley could have some kind of big-brother & little-sister type of relationship, if you're up for it? I can't exactly explain why I had this idea, but when I was reading his personality I kind of thought to myself, "Huh, if they were to get close Harley would think of him as the big brother she never had." If we were to go with this I'd suggest that this relationship started from a younger age, because it takes time to begin to think of someone as your family and all. I dunno... but, if you're not up for such a relationship, then I'd say they'd be neutral. Without having a past relationship with each other I don't really see Harley approaching someone like Lennox, simply because he would seem intimidating to her.

@Cybermoon - Link to Harley
  • Akiva Sanders - Oh, Harley wouldn't like him at all. She'd feel as though he talked very condescending. Harley would likely avoid him, because she'd know that he would only annoy her if she did interact with him. They wouldn't be enemies, I don't think, but she certainly would not like him.
  • Jezebel - Hmmm, Harley wouldn't mind her, they could be buddies. But, seeing as Jezebel is shy and Harley isn't one to pry, I don't think they'd be very good friends. Not to start off with, at least.

@Misaou - Link to Harley
  • Evangeline Reed - I think Evie and Harley would get along great, I'd even say they could be something like best friends. Evie just has the kind of personality that Harley would find it easy to get along with, and since they both value honesty above all else they wouldn't have to worry about the other being dishonest. Also, thanks to Evie's ability, she'll be able to know how Harley is feeling even when she appears to be emotionless, so that'd make things much easier on Harley's end. Are you up for them being friends? Also, just so you know, Harley will probably be very possessive of Evie, and will likely become angry if anyone so much as says the wrong thing to her.

@Wicked - Link to Harley
  • Let me just say your Character Sheet is beautiful wow...
  • Remington Carmichael - Hm, I think these two could be great friends. I'd like to suggest they were friends prior to the escape, possibly for a few years even. This would allow Remy to understand that Harley does not mean to hurt his feelings whenever she's being too honest or that just because she isn't showing it on her face doesn't mean she isn't happy. He'd be very easy to get along with, and I think that Harley would be attached to someone as nice as Remy. She'd probably be a little possessive about him too, but slightly less than she would be about other people, just because she'd realize that a lot of people get along with him too. Also wondering if you'd be cool with Harley having a little crush on Remy. He doesn't have to return the feelings or anything, I just feel like she'd grow to like the emotional security he'd give her and whatnot. Thoughts?

@parkpyro - Link to Harley
  • Alkalb - Harley would kind of feel bad for him, but she wouldn't know how to approach him. I think that they'd mostly be neutral about each others, truthfully. Like, they wouldn't have a specific relationship such as friends or enemies. She'd be kind to him, of course, and be sure to get away from him whenever he found a prey to play with (and god forbid she becomes prey). But, other than that, I don't see a real relationship between the two. However, if you have something you'd like to suggest, I'm all ears.

@WishfulNemo - Just letting you know that I'm going to reply to your PM. Give me a few minutes to read Mallory's character sheet, and then I'll get back to you! ♥

Last edited:
Pretty sure I got everyone, but if I missed someone please let me know! ♥

Mathias Leif - What. A. Long. Personality. Gah. At least it gives god insight to your character. Both Harley and Mathias show very little emotion on the countenance, so there's one similarity between the two. Hmmm, he's also honest it says, which is good. Honesty is a high value characteristic for Harley, and so she will not take offense to anything Mathias tells her- unless his intent is clearly to hurt her feelings. Then, she is likely to retaliate. These two could be friends, I think. I can imagine them sitting together in the cafeteria wordlessly (Even though he's anorexic, so he won't eat much?), making monotone comments to each other from time to time. After the escape I think that Harley would look to him often, since he has all the survival knowledge they could ever need. Also! I had the idea to do a couples log for these two... if you're interested? If not, that's totally cool ♥

Iridessa Lienue - Hmm, I think Iris and Harley could be friends. Iris doesn't have an overbearing personality, and so Harley wouldn't feel intimidated by her at all. I can see them working together well, and also kind of sticking together once they all escaped. Now, I'm not saying they'd be attached by the hip- but I do think they'd certainly enjoy each others company. What do you think?

I honestly think Iris would be intimidated by Harley for the simple matter - if it did come to pass - that she and Mathias, just about the only guy she finds worth her interest, has a history in the coupling rooms (only if Doomy agrees of course) x3 She would be kind and friendly, but silently envious. Of course Iris isn't a petty person so she won't hold it against her, so yeah, I can see them "sticking together" after the escape.

• Love
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Status
Not open for further replies.