A Summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne heard a crying noise down the hall and she got up and went to see a baby doll crying in front of Noah's door. She picked it up and walked threw the door and shook Noah until he woke up."What the hell?"

"What?" he said covering his head with the blanket

"Did you do this?"she asks angrily. She pulls on the covers and sits on top of him."NOAH. GET UP RIGHT NOW!!"she yelled angrily. She throws the baby to the other side of the bed."Did you do that?!"

"NO!" He said shoving her off the bed, which caused her to hit the fall and falling to the floor. Noah without a second of hesitation jumped up and caught her right before she hit the floor. "Oh my god! I'm sooooo sorry! Are you okay?" He said with the gentle tone again. He noticed he was using it more often now.

"No! I'm NOT ok,"Cheyenne says still angry but not as much anymore."I want to know who put that there and why,"she says crawling up in his lap. She punches his chest and scowls at him."That's for pushing me off the bed jerk!"

"Fuck, that hurt a lot actually!" He said as he rubbed his chest. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him. "I don't think we should get into it." He said laying his chin on her head.

Cheyenne groaned and knew he was right but didn't want to admit it."Fine. I guess,"she growls leaning against him. She wasn't tired anymore and her anger was slowly dying down as they talked.

Are you sure your okay, and I mean physically not emotionally, cause you hit the wall pretty hard?" He said looking into her eyes. That was just another thing he found himself doing a lot more of.

Cheyenne nodded,"Yeah it hurt a lot, jerk,"she says holding her side which was bruising up already."I'm sure I'll survive. I'll just tough it out,"she says sighing and sitting across from him. She pulls his covers and covers up.

Before he could say another thing, she was asleep. "Must have been the stress." He said getting up.He picked her up and set her in the bed and completely covered her with the blanket. He sat on the edge of the bed. He lifted up the blanket and her shirt so he could see how bad the bruise was. "Damn" He said looking at how purple it was already. He went down stairs and found one of those fancy heatable/freezable bean things and put it in a freezer. Then he went and fixed himself something to eat. He looked around and say no one else in the house, not even the maids. After a while he took out the bean bag thing and found some gauze and med tape, and went upstairs. He again lifted the blanket and her shirt and put the ice pack against her skin, she flinched a little but that was all. He pulled he butt up a little so he could get the med tape and gauze around her to hold it in place. Then he covered her back up and found a tv and a tv guide downstairs and watched whatever seemed interesting.

Cheyenne slept for a couple more hours after Noah put the ice pack against her bruise and as she woke up her side was freezing and almost numb. She grumbled as she pulled it off of her and sat up in bed, taking it downstairs and throwing it in the freezer again. She grabs herself something small to snack on and finds a granola bar. As she takes a small note she walks into the living room and sits down a couple seats beside Noah. He side was numb and stiff so she tried not to move much. Along with her side being bruised and stiff, so was her shoulder and wrist and part of her thigh that had his the wall. She ignored the pain and finished her snack.

"Whats that?" mentioning the look she had on her face and what she had in her hand. He started to motion towards the remote and then stopped and just froze there.

"What? My snack?"she asks confused. She gave him a weird look as he froze."What's wrong?"

"I don't know what's wrong." He said with a surprised look. He looked over at her and his hand dropped from where it was. Then she did the same thing. She too froze up. But her hand went up to her neck, following his gaze. She felt a dart in her neck then. they both dropped to the floor. When they awoke they were in a poorly lit room. A mans voice came from a dark part of the room. "Since you Americans will be staying here, we'll need to set some ground rules." It was the mafia...

Cheyenne woke groggily and looked to her right where Noah was laying. She groaned and held her sore side and heard people talking. She looked up and was surprised to see who she saw."W-what you talking about?"she asks confused.

"First, if you wanna get some money, come to us, not the bank, cause we own that. We own the whole city so you're always dealing with us. Second, don't cross me or any of us. Something might happen to you." Once again the felt the prick in their neck and passed out. When they woke they were in the sitting room of the house once again. He say her uncle there. "I see you met Boris." He said with a smile. " Don't worry, he hardly ever deals with this family. We have good connections one might say."

"What the hell? We're we just kidnapped by the Mafia?!"Cheyenne asks shocked. He uncle laughed a little and nodded. Cheyenne shook her head obviously confused. She walked up the stairs and back to her room and flopped down on the bed.

Noah stayed down for a while and talked about the family, the mafia one, he had always been intrigued about the mafia. But Cheyennes uncle told him to stay away from it as much as possible. Noah said ok and headed upstairs. He went to Cheyenne's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in,"Cheyenne yelled. As Noah walked in and plopped down on the bed she turned over and sat up, throwing her legs over him."Hey,"she says with a small smile and a poke to the nose. They talked for a little but and she felt her side start hurting again and she lifted her shirt up."Damn you got me good."

He looked at the bruise, it seemed like it got worse. "Do you wanna have it looked at?" He asked rubbing it very gently. He looked her in the eyes and noticed they were watching his hand. "What are you looking at?" He said jokingly. He say her eyes begin to shake and tear up. "Whats the matter?" He asked as he stopped rubbing and brought his hand to her cheek.

Status
Not open for further replies.