A Summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Wait I'm suppose to get pregnant?"she asks shocked. "Okay. Rewind. Explain again because I missed that part,"she says pulling her knees up to her chest.

"That wasn't part of the plan but one of the maids slipped something into your drinks and has been since fired."She said with disappointment. "But we want you two to be together because we know that you'll do good together."

"Really? Why him? He's a pain in the ass most of the time. Couldn't you at least have gotten someone that I got along with half the time?"she says, half joking and half serious. She glances over at Noah."No offense or anything, you know I love you,"she says poking his cheek.

"Because he is technically our next of kin... Since we never had children of our own." She said looking at him. "You see Cheyenne, we are his Godparents" Cheyenne's uncle said looking at her.

Cheyenne rubs her temples softy."Okay.. so basically what you're saying is that me and him are suppose to be together? And this is our new house?"she asks shaking her head, surprised.

"Basically" Said her aunt pointing her finger at Cheyenne like she had just gotten an answer right. "And, you, Noah your job is to watch over her and take care of her. I don't really care if you marry different people you can still live in the same house together. God know there is enough room for four families in this house."

Cheyenne groaned but nodded before walking back up to their room. She grabbed her suitcase and took it down the hall and put it in a room, deciding she would sleep there that night.

"Don't want it to happen again?" Noah said half joking to Cheyenne. Don't worry I don't ever want that to happen again unless it's on purpose." He said turning away and fading to a low mumble. Thinking about what just said he walked to his room and sat on the edge of the bed arms on his legs.

Cheyenne shrugged and plopped down on her bed, pulling a pillow over her face. After a few minutes she got he laptop out and started to research when you could get a pregnancy test to see if you were pregnant. It said she had to wait a week. She groaned and shut her computer and sat back.

Noah slipped into some shorts and put on a v-neck, his usual sleeping attire, and walked over to
Cheyennes room. He knocked on the door."Hey, you okay in there?" He asked in a soft and gentle voice. He hardly ever used this voice and when he did it was only towards her and only when something was majorly wrong.

Cheyenne sighed and recognized his soft and gentle voice."Yeah come on in,"she says softly but loud enough for him to hear. She sat up and looked at him as he sat down in front of her."What's wrong?"

"This is just all to much" He said looking at her eyes. They had a different glow to them today than usual... He laid back and put his head on her legs. He felt her move them a little and lifted up slightly and waited for them to settle. He laid back again once they did and closed he eyes. He fell sleep even though he didn't mean to.

Cheyenne sighed and ran a hand through Noah's hair as he slept. She didn't wake him and knew that he was exhausted. After a little bit she shifted so that he was laying his head on her stomach and she was sideways, asleep. A few hours she woke up and noticed Noah already awake but still laying on her.

''You're beautiful when you sleep, ya know that." He said with a groggy voice. "When did you move me?" He asked looking up at the ceiling.

"A few minutes after you fell asleep. You were knocked out cold,"she says yawning and rubbing her eyes."You do know it's creepy to watch someone sleep,right?"

"Ya, but you did the same thing to me." He said as he scooted up a little. He grabbed her head and started to kiss her. The kiss lasted way longer than he wanted it to because she hesitated on kissing back.

When she eventually did decide to kiss him back she stopped it after a few second."Woah calm down hot rod. What was that for?"she asks surprised.

"I... I don't know"He said breathing heavily. He got up. "I think it best we go to our seperate rooms at this point. Goodnight." He said as he gave a light kiss to her forehead.

Before Cheyenne could react or even say goodnight, Noah was out the door and in his room. She sighed and walked downstairs to get a glass of water before going back to her room and laying down.

That morning he awoke to a crying noise at his door. "Wha in the Hell?" He said in that early morning voice. He started getting up but then plopped back down and passed out.

Status
Not open for further replies.