A Summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne let a few tears fall from her eyes."What are we suppose to do? What if I'm pregnant? What if I killed the baby when I hit the wall? We're meant to be here together? Everything is just so confusing and I don't know what to do?"she says letting all her emotions out.

"Don't worry it probably is still just in like the cell ball thingy like they taught us back in 5th grade." He said running his hand through her long hair. "And don't worry baby, we'll figure this out together." he said with a smile. He held her hand in his other hand. "I will never leave your side through what ever happens."

Cheyenne sniffles a little and crawls into his lap as she held his hand. "I'm sorry,"she says softly wiping her eyes with her free hand. She leans into Noah's chest and holds his shirt as she buried her face in his shoulder. After awhile she fell asleep and felt Noah laying her down. She grumbled and made him stay with her by grabbing his hand.

He scooted her over and laid next to her, he then pulled her back into his lap slightly her felt her breathing. For some reason it felt nice to him. He laid back against the headboard and fell asleep

Cheyenne woke up a few hours later with her heart pounding and her breathing heavily. She jumps and grabs Noah's arm tightly but not really enough to hurt him. She calms down suddenly when she realized it was just a nightmare.

He jumps awake, "WHATS HAPPENING?!" He said trying to scramble for the lamp switch. Once Cheyenne calms him he leans back again and pants. "Why'd you scare me like that?" He managed to get out in a breathe.

"Sorry,"she mumbles scooting off of his lap. She rubs her eyes like a small child would until she was awake."I didn't mean to scare you. But you probably deserved it. You scare me all the time." Cheyenne smirks at Noah slightly and chuckles.

"Thats a crock of shit if ever I heard one!" He said playfully pushing her. She hit him back in the chest. "Hey!" He said as he grabbed a pillow and hit her with it.

Cheyenne jumped on top of Noah and pinned him down for a second before he flipped her over."No fair. Your stronger than me, so you're suppose to let me win,"she teases poking his cheek."Let me upp."

"No" he said teasingly And he flipped them once more so she was on top and happy. "Is that better?" He said with a tone he had hardly ever used in his life

"Much better,"Cheyenne smirks and makes a weird face. She chuckles as he laughs and she kisses his nose them lays down on him flat."I don't want to get up,"she says chuckling.

"You don't have to." he said as he hugged her and kissed her forehead. "You can stay as long as you want to"He said as he wrapped his legs around hers.

Cheyenne smiled softly."Good because I plan to,"she says snuggling into his chest and wrapping her arms around him. She laid awake with her eyes open. She wasn't tired, but she was exhausted and stressed and she just wanted to stay in bed like this, but she also wanted to go out and explore Italy. She turns and rests her chin on his chest and stares up at him."Hey do you want to go out later? We can go to the other side of Italy and explore and get a hotel room for the night and come back tomorrow."

"That would take more than a day, my love. Do you realize how big Italy is?" He said as he closed his eyes, he wasn't tired he just enjoyed the feeling of her warm body on his.

"But I wanna go, please?"she asks sticking her bottom lip out."We can stop as we go and explore all of it. Then we can come back after we've seem all of Italy,"Cheyenne says."Come on! It'll be fun! Like a roadtrip. I'll even bake your favorite cookies before we leave,"she says.

"Mmmmm...." He thought about it hard. "Will you put m&m's in them too?" She nodded her head. "Alright. But we'll wait till tomorrow." He kissed her nose. "I love you."

Cheyenne giggled and scrunched her nose up as he kissed it."I love you too,"she says chuckling. She groaned and shifted so she was turned slightly and her head was on the other side of his chest."But you're comfortable so I'll make the cookies later tonight,"she says moving her hands to put around his neck and hug him as she closed her eyes. She loved the way it felt to be this close to him. It was peaceful.

"Why haven't we done this before?" His south came out as he asked her. It stayed out too. "Your so warm." he said as he rubbed her back gently.

"I love it when your voice does that,"she chuckles."And I don't know, because you like to me a jerk and throw me against walls when I lay on top of you,"she teases."You're cold,"she says tightening her grip to warm him up.

"Hey I did that because I was stressed out and you were yelling." He said with a smile. Her squeeze made him a little uncomfortable but he didn't mind. He grabbed her hips and pulled her up so she sat upright on him and blew a raspberry on her belly like he did when they were kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.