A Summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne laughed a little and swam out a bit towards him and looked around, noticing there wasn't many people in the ocean since it was so early and that she couldn't reach the bottom anymore. She ignored her fear of being in deep water and splashed Noah, laughing.

He held on to her with one hand, knowing she wasn't that well of a swimmer. "Do you love me?" He said after a while, "And I mean love love. Not just love you for you."

"Of course I love you,"Cheyenne says looking at him seriously."You're my best friend. I mean I hate you sometimes too but I have to love you... Why? Do you love me too?"she chuckles and holds on to his arm as he wraps it around her so she feels safer.

"Yes I love you, as more than a friend. I love you as a mother would love a father and would love their child" He said holding her close. Staring into her eyes he saw something he never before saw. A little tear of joy that just would show its face.

"You love me...? As... more than friend?"she says, sounding almost relieved. She smiled, happily and pressed her forehead against his."I love you too.."

He swam them over to shore and laid just under the water with his head sticking out. She was still on him. He kissed her and put his hand on her back.It was a lot lower than he normally put his hand, any lower and it would have been her ass. "Ever since we met I thought you were one of the most beautiful woman there ever was. Now that we are older I've seen you Are the most beautiful woman there ever was and will be."

Cheyenne blushed deeply and touched his cheek and kissed him back deeply, pressing her small body against his. She didn't really know what to say to that. She had always just considered him as her best friend, but she always wanted him as more.. now that he liked her back there was a lot of things that would change."Do you really think that?"she asks blushing still.

"Always and Forever" He said rubbing the small of her back. He felt her breast against his chest, they were warm in the somewhat chilly water. "The only other women I felt this way towards was my mother."

Cheyenne laughed a little and sat up,"Well I'm not quiet sure that's a good thing or a bad thing,"she joked. His hand felt good rubbing the small part of her back and it felt relaxing to feel his touch on her bare skin. She glanced up at a guy walking by staring at them and she got off of him and blushed.

He saw the man. "What?" He said, his southern side really coming out. Every time he defended her in some way it showed. He liked it though, he wanted it to show more but that would mean Cheyenne would be in trouble a lot... "Oh well" He said to himself.

Cheyenne laughed a little as the guy walked away."So are you ready to go explore the rest of the city?"she asks smiling and standing up. She grabs his hands and pulls him up and frowns at how short she was compared to him. The top of her head barely went to the top of his shoulders.

"Yes" He said toweling off. He put on his shirt once he was dried off well and slung his pants over his shoulder. He held her hand as they walked through the city stopping at shops here and there. He past by a jewelers and stopped letting her go on ahead. She thought he was just looking at the watches, since he had always worn a watch since before they met, she didn't think anything of it.

Cheyenne shrugged and continued walking, seeing a candy shop up ahead she wanted to check out. She bought some chocolate and some twizzlers before walking ahead, wondering what was taking Noah so long. She walked in a Build-A-Bear and she made a small bear that she dressed up and played with a couple little kids, waiting for Noah. She sighed and tried to think of what he was doing in the jewelry store that took so long. After a couple more minutes she walked out of the store and bumped into Noah.

He is carrying a bag. He opens the bag and pulls out a long box. "Close your eyes and turn around."He told her holding the box. Once she has turned around he opens the box and pulls out the diamond and pearl necklace from inside it. He puts it around her neck. "OK You can look now."

Cheyenne slowly opens her eyes and looks down at the necklace and smiles. She turns around and hugs Noah happily."Thank you so much,"she says smiling."I love it so much!!" She giggles and kisses him.

Hugs Cheyenne tightly. "Now what?" He asks Cheyenne. As they start walking he notices she has a slight limp. Whats the matter dear?"

"Nothing,"Cheyenne lies, smiling at him and intertwining their fingers. She sighed and rested her head against his shoulder, looking around as they walked. She tried changing the subject and holding up a small bag with a box in it,"I have chocolates." She smiled and then sighs, knowing he wasn't going to move off the subject t of her small limp."It's nothing I promise."

"Did you step on something? Just tell me..." He said stopping her. It was a good thing to because right in front of them a car skidded out of control onto the sidewalk and crashed into the building a few yards in front of them.

"Oh my god!"She yelled, jumping back as the car skidded in front of them and crashed. She grabbed ahold of Noah's arm and pulls him back to make sure he's okay."Are - are you okay?"she asks looking him over worried."A-Are you h-hurt?"she asks trying not to cry, scared that she had almost lost Noah.

"I am but I don't think they are." In front of them the cars horn was blaring and the driver was against the steering wheel and the passenger was limp in their seat. He ran into one of the shops and told them to call the authorities. When he came running out, Cheyenne was curled up against the wall crying. "Whats the matter?" He whispered hugging her tightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.