A Summer in Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheyenne shook as she wrapped her arms around Noah and she cried into his chest. She peeked her head around his shoulder and pointed to the accident where a small boy, probably no older than seven, was laying with blood on him,dead. She turned her head away, not able to look at him. As the ambulance and cops got there Cheyenne and Noah walked away and she stopped crying because she was out of tears."Let's just go back to the house..."Cheyenne says quietly, almost as if she sounded numb, the vision of the boy dead in her mind.

He picked her up and rushed her to the house. They were greeted at the door by her aunt, who upon see them hugged them tightly. "I'm glad to see you two! Thank the lord you're alright!"

Cheyenne nodded and turned her head into Noah's chest, trying to hold in tears so her aunt didn't see. She held on tightly to his shirt and whimpered a little bit as she tried to stop herself from seeing the small boy and stop herself from crying.

He rushed her upstairs to their room where he put her on the bed and their stuff in a chair. He climbed into the bed next to her and held her. The last thing he remembered was her kissing his neck.

Cheyenne sniffed a little and crawled into the bed, pulling against Noah's shirt to get him closer. She buried her head in his neck and kissed his neck softly, over and over again, apologizing for crying. The next morning she woke up yet again on top of Noah. She cracked her eye open and looked at Noah, him still asleep. She sighed and poked his cheek with her finger playfully.

He woke up and cracked an eye. He noticed he didn't have shirt on and his pants were undone. "What did we do last night?" He said throwing his head back into the pillows. She kept poking him and he wanted her to stop but he couldn't do anything. Why? He asked himself...

"I don't remember much..."she says yawning and rolling off of him. She realized she wasn't wearing any pants or a bra, she just had a shirt and a pair of underwear on."Um, did we....?" She blushed and looked around."Surely not. I mean, I'd remember that, right?" She thinks back and the last thing she remembers was him taking her pants off and she groaned."Oh no.."

"Shit. Did we at least use protection? or do you not remember?" He asked looking around hoping to find a condom wrapper. "Fuck." He said when he couldn't find one.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!"She says jumping up and running into the bathroom. She shut the door and licked it behind her and felt like she could puke. It was her first time and she couldn't even remember it... she didn't remember anything after he took her pants off. What did she do? She sat against the wall in a ball and held her head in her hands and cried. She couldn't believe that she had lost her virginity to Noah and not remembered any of it... she wasn't even sure if they used protection. She felt like she could be sick.

He looked around the room and saw a video camera beeping with a low battery signal. He pulled the tape. He knocked on the bathroom door. "Hey, Cheyenne, apparently we recorded it too.." He said with a disappointed tone. He slid the tape under the door.

Cheyenne paused it back out."I dont... I don't want it." The video just made her feel worse and made her even more sick to her stomach. She shook her head and groaned before standing up weakly and getting in the shower, washing her entire body off before getting out and changing. She slowly walked back into the room and looked at Noah."Did you watch it?"she ass referring to the tape.

"Yes..." He said looking down. "We didn't use any protection. But you are one hell of a machine for your first time." He said trying to change the mood of the room a little. Just then one of the maids came in. "The next time you two plan on doing what you did last night, remember to warn the whole county so we can all wear earplugs to sleep!" And with that Noah went running in to the bathroom and threw up.

Cheyenne blushed as Noah said that and then blushed deeper as the maid came in. She was almost about to puke when Noah beat her to it. She sat on the middle of the bed and held her stomach and cried in her pillows. She couldn't believe it... taking a deep breath she walked downstairs while Noah was in the bathroom and she walked to her aunts room and sat down beside her and started to cry again. She didn't know what to do... especially if they hadn't used protection.

Once Noah had washed his face and taken a shower he went down stairs to find Cheyenne. He found her, crying, still. He pulled her into the next room, "Think about this way, theres a chance that your won't get pregnant and everything will be fine, mostly. Even if you do get pregnant we can always put it up for adoption or there are other options." He said kneeling down because she slumped over into a ball on the floor.

"No there's not,"she says looking up at him with soft eyes, red from crying."You're not 18 yet. I'm not 18 yet. We're not old enough to do anything but adoption and even then... I'll be fat for 9 months,"she says standing up. She sits down on the couch."Noah we shouldn't have..."

"You know that we both blacked out and couldn't help it." He said turning to face her while she walked around the room. "I don't think we should tell anyone, for now. And some people don't show a baby belly, you could be one of those people." He said trying not to get dizzy from watching her walk around the room.

Cheyenne eventually pauses and sits down."Maybe but even if I don't show I'm still going to be pregnant..." she bites on her lip and looks around."I don't... I don't know. What are we going to do? I have college in three months..."

Just then her aunt popped in. "Come here you two" She said, motioning them into the room where she and Cheyenne's uncle sat. "I wanted you down here because I want you to get a feel of things, because I believe you'll be staying here for quite a- many years. I am passing down all this to you Cheyenne..."

"Me? What do you mean living here? I thought I was only staying for the summer?"she asks sitting down on the loveseat beside Noah."What're you talking about?"she asks obviously confused. She listened carefully as her aunt and uncle explained everything and she sat back, looking at Noah."What does this have to do with Noah?"

"We are actually good friends with his parents, and we told them to let him to come with you." Her aunt said having the maid poor her a glass of water. "So, Cheyenne and me.. Was supposed to happen?" He looked at Cheyenne with a surprised look.

Status
Not open for further replies.