A summer in Italy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"No matter what." He agreed and gave her a smile. Of course he'd never hurt or leave her, it was impossible for him to do so.

When Cheyenne leaned in James had a curious expression that soon turned into slight shock. She was kissing him! But the quickly faded as he gently kissed her back and move a hand to caress one of her cheeks.

Sure, it wasn't the first time she had kissed him willingly but she had been drunk last night. Right now she was doing it without being impaired and he was really enjoying this.

Cheyenne kissed James for a few more minutes before she blushed brightly and pulled her lips away from him. She didn't open her eyes, she just rested her forehead against his again and took deep breathes.

"Sorry... for taking so long,"she says embarrassed as she opens her eyes and leans back up to stare in James amber orbs. She smiled a little at how perfect he could be and wondered what he could possible be thinking.

She kept wondering why he was staring at her and smiling and it made her blush. She put her cheek against his as she looked past his shoulder and tried to control her heartbeat that was going crazy at the moment. She secretly wondered what her kissing was like. She was scared that she did something wrong because she had never really kissed anyone else before and was nervous.

Surprisingly, when Cheyenne pulled away, James was also blushing but it wasn't as brightly as her yet. Trying to regain his breath a large and cheerful grin appeared on his lips while opening his eyes to look at her face.

"About time.... but I'd say this was worth the wait." He replied and his amber orbs glimmered happily in response to her gaze. It had been a decent number of years but just those few minutes made all his waiting and time worth it.

It certainly seemed like she was embarrassed, but he was just too happy right now to even stop trying to smile. Kissing Cheyenne had been exactly how he thought it would be like, like heaven; even if she was a little experienced that was the Cheyenne he loved. She didn't need to be scared because it was her 'first kiss' it wasn't because of last night. "Someone has some hidden talent." He teased.

"Oh really? Doing what?"Cheyenne asks chuckling. I yawn a bit and look outside and see it starting to get a bit dark.

"Are you ready for the movie night?"I asked amusing down out of your grip. Slowly I let my feet hit the floor and I stand straight up.

"Come on,I'll let you pick the first movie and buy me pizza,"she said smiling big, hoping he would just go with it."Please??"

"Kissing." It was a simple and sweet reply as she asked what. There wasn't much else James could be referring to at the moment.

"Yeah I am." He then responded once she was on the floor and he chuckled softly. Might as well let Cheyenne on a little something.

Arching a brow, he took on an amused expression but shrugged. "Alright." But then he gave her a quick peck on the lips. "I already had a feeling about how you felt towards me, you kissed me last night when you were drunk." With a wink, James quickly jogged downstairs. "Though I may have threatened to beat some punk up if you didn't!"

Cheyenne blushed as he said that one simple word and leaned back down to peck her lips again. She turned back the other way and walked through her door as James did the same.

As she grabbed her small, soft blanket James had gotten her for Christmas, Cheyenne slowly walked downstairs and sat on the couch still with a light blush against her skin.

Cheyenne slowly pulls the cover over her legs and arms as she shivers and waits to see where James had ran off too.

Right after James had arrive downstairs, he had left the house in order to get something. He had noticed a certain type of place nearby when they had first passed it to get to this house.

A few minutes after Cheyenne had sat down he came back through the door with a box of pizza in one hand and a bag with Pepsi in the other. "What? I didn't feel like ordering and there was a place down the street." He commented while closing the door behind him with a sigh.

Then he placed everything on the table in front of her being flopping down beside her with a sigh. "Pizza places in Italy are a mad house." He combed a hand through his hair and closed his eyes for a few moments. "The movie is already in, it's your favorite, just hit play."

Cheyenne simply raised her eyebrows as he talks and she chuckles about the Italy comment."Well hopefully it'll be good then,"she says chuckling and puts her legs out and presses play.

"Ohhh really?"she asks smirking."Well let's see how well you know me,"she says as the movie starts playing. Sure enough, James had managed to make her day a little bit later by picking her favorite movie to play for movie night.

As Cheyenne sighs and sits back as the movie begins, she takes a piece of pizza and grabs some cups she had grabbed for them and poured them both a glass of pepsi. Taking a small bite of pizza and a huge gulp of her pepsi, she realized how thirsty she was as she finished of her drink in a few minutes.

"It better be, for the hassle they put me through." He replied and moved a hand to cover his eyes for a few moments as he relaxed. "And especially for the price as well." Even food was expensive here.

"I know you better then you think." James yawned while lowering his hand and leaning forward to grab a slice of pizza. Then he picked up his cup and took a sip before placing it back down on his table and then took a bite.

"Thirsty are we?" That was probably the fastest he had ever seen Cheyenne down a drink and he chuckled. "I suppose it's a good thing I bought an extra can." He pulled out the extra from the bag and popped its top so he could pour it into his cup. Taking another bite form his slice he put the empty can back down and leaned against the couch.

Cheyenne chuckled and took another small drink."Yeah well I guess that's what swallowing sea water does to you,"she chuckles as she takes another bite of her pizza and leans against the side arm on the couch.

"Thanks for the pizza and the soda and picking the movie,"she says glancing over at him with a small smile. As she turns back to the tv she yawns a little and smiles at one of her favorite parts.

Through the entire movie, Cheyenne stared at the tv and finished her pizza and sipped at her drink, paying no attention to anything around her as she let her mind wander to different things.

"Maybe." James remarked while finishing up his own slice of pizza and grabbed another. He was pretty hunger since those cookies had been just to hold him over until dinner. This was nice to have some time to their selves.

Chuckling, he took a sip from his Pepsi and glanced over at her. "No problem." He replied with a smile as well before looking back at the tv and relaxed. No doubt he'd lose interest in it sooner or later.

Once James had drank and eaten his fill, his eyes had dipped until they were fully closed. While this movie was Cheyenne's favorite he wasn't exactly all the fond of it.

As Cheyenne chuckles and takes a look over at James, she sighed and knew he wasn't all that interested. Although she wanted to finish the movie, she was kind of tired too and knew James hadn't got much sleep.

Flipping the tv off and standing up, Cheyenne tool the extra pizza and soda into the kitchen to place in the fridge before turning back around to look at James.

"You need sleep,"she says looking at the circles under his eyes and the paleness of his face. "Go upstairs to bed and get some rest, I think I'm going to go for a walk." She smiles politely at him before she sighed and started pushing against his back towards the stairs.

James couldn't help himself, the movie was just so boring and completely jumped over his cup of tea. Not to mention all the stuff that happened last night and just a few hours before were taking a toll on him.

Hearing her walk away, he stirred something and opened his eyes slowly while sitting and then standing up. He stumbled slightly but other than that the young man was completely still.

"Don't...wanna." His body moved a few feet but then stopped as he focused all his dead weight down so she couldn't move him around anymore. "I really don't want to sleep right now." He then added, turning slightly and wrapping his arms around her with a sleepy look and talking with his typical sleepy tone. "I love you..." James mumbled.

"I'm not taking no for an answer,"she says trying to push him more."Yeah, okay, love you too but you need sleep." Cheyenne pushes against him again as he wraps his arms around her and she sighs.

"Please. You need to go to sleep, you can't even walk straight and you're super tired,"she pushes against his chest again and pushing him more towards the stairs.

"I'm serious this time. If you don't go and get some sleep I won't talk to you,"she says crossing her arms over her chest."Now go."

James puffed out his cheeks while contuing to hold onto her. "If.." He yawned, "if you loved me then you wouldn't force me to." He retorted and grumbled slightly when Cheyenne pushed against him again.

"Aw..." He grumbled when she pushed him yet again and he let go. Giving her a tired glare as he turned to face the stairs. Even tired he didn't like people telling him what to do.

"Do...whatever you want." He replied while grabbing the railing as he slowly made his way upstairs. "I'll see you when you get back and I wake up." James then told her with another yawn before walking up the stairs and to his room.

Cheyenne huffed and watched him walk to his room before she collapsed on the couch. Sighing, she looked around a bit before deciding to look at some pictures.

As Cheyenne made her way around the house, she found an empty room that was just plain. Looking around in it a bit, she opened the closet door and saw paints in it and looked over them. Then while she kept looking around she saw the piano and guitar that her aunt had told her about that James could borrow.

Cheyenne looked around for a bit more, exploring, as she looked at the pictures of the wall, mainly of people she didn't recognize. She paused slightly as she saw a familiar picture of a small girl and boy playing outside. It was her and James, and her mind immediately went back to that day as she stared in awe at the picture frame hanging on the wall.

With a yawn, James entered his room and closed it behind him. Taking a look at his guitar he carefully picked it up during his sleepy haze and played a few notes before placing it back down.

It wouldn't be wise to mess with it anymore because of how tired he was, he didn't want to damage the present Cheyenne had gotten him. Flopping on his bed James didn't bother to cover himself up and instead buried his face into the pillow. It wasn't cold anyway so he figured there was no harm in it.

After a few minutes he finally dozed off into a light sleep and then a deep one once he was comfortable enough. Just laying there, James tossed a few times as he irritatedly grumbled. The young man really never liked sleeping or staying in one spot for too long if there was something else he could be doing.

As Cheyenne walked from room to room and down each hallway, it seemed like a never-ending maze. Soon she made it back to the hallway where hers and James rooms were and she started to open her door. At the last moment she stopped and opened James', deciding to see if he actually listened to her and slept.

As she walked in she saw him grumble in his sleep and turn over again. She sighed and walked over to him and sat down beside him and watched as he slept, and kept wishing that he would just calm down and let his body relax.

After he turned and tossed a few more times, Cheyenne reach out and took a hold of his hand closest to her and tried to get him to relax.

James couldn't help it, even subconsciously, he didn't like staying still unless it involved something he liked. Plus most of his activities at home centered around him moving and normally only staying still for a few seconds or minutes. And now since they were somewhere foreign he wanted to be out and about in the city.

Once the final turn was done, a scowl appeared on his face and another surge to move around shot through his sleeping body. This was hardly a restful sleep and he'd likely be even more tired in the morning.

Then something soft was felt against his hand, causing the scowl and urge to move fade. Almost instantly, he settled down with a small smile and slept easy.

Cheyenne smiled at James reaction and leaned over to kiss his forehead softly and the leaned back, still holding his hand softly with her small hand, and watched him sleep peacefully now.

She smiled as he calmed down almost instantly and stopped tossing round and grumbling. Slowly closing her own eyes, Cheyenne leaned against the chair she was sitting in beside his bed and rested also.

As she let her mind relax, everything that she had been worried about or stressing about cleared and she felt freer than ever from all the things in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.