A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which of the settings would you be most interested in?

• The Age of the Hundred Kingdoms

• The Faith Militant uprising

• One of the Blackfyre Rebellions

• The Dance of the Dragons

• Robert's Rebellion

• War of the Five Kings

• I have actually another idea/suggestion!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
can there be face less assassin like jaqen h'ghar . By the way ayra has become crazy and awesome

@AceSorcerer Oh, my bad. It's been a long day and it's getting near my bed time. I apologize for the mess up.

can there be face less assassin like jaqen h'ghar . By the way ayra has become crazy and awesome
I think in the plots he picked I believe chars have to either be part of a family of work for the families. Might be wrong. Faceless Men I don't think work for families.

And yeah Arya needs therapy though. Sansa still a cunt.

@Gerontis if we get there I would love to make a Prince from The Summer Islands would be nice to bring in a char from there that wasn't a slave or an unsullied. Probably a Dothraki too but way far in the future if rp gets there which I hope it does.

Poor Greyworm.

While we're talking about characters, I've been wondering if Blackfyre house is available? If not, I'd like to make a Targaryen. I would offer up just making someone related to the Targaryens but who wants cousins and nephews when you have brothers and sisters.

Poor Greyworm.
I mean Greyworm and Missandei best couple on the show XD.
507dd266bef7d60a_grey_worm_missandei.gif

@AceSorcerer Oh dude do you watch The Normies on Youtube group of friends who discuss and react to Game of Thrones, Avatar and other shows. If not, you should watch them, they are pretty funny.

@AceSorcerer Oh dude do you watch The Normies on Youtube group of friends who discuss and react to Game of Thrones, Avatar and other shows. If not, you should watch them, they are pretty funny.
I'll look out for it, thanks!

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Reactions: Violet
  • Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
I woke up a half hour ago, at 5 AM. I knew that I should have put my alarm a half hour earlier. My coffee isn't cold yet and my hair a still damp while I am making this post. Funny enough, those who already have me on skype are chatting in a group (we primarily use it for chatting and not voice chat), distracting me like crazy. But here we go with responding!

Do note, this is the only reply I can give on Iwaku before heading to work. I will then have to excuse myself till the end of my shift, where I am likely occupied then to hold council with Zane and Alice regarding the RP.

I am semi interested
It is a start! :D

I'm personally a bit of a spoiradic fan. I love the series, but I'm not a dedicated reader or watcher due to time. Spoilers don't bother me at all. XD
Ironically, counts for me as well. I don't mind to indulge in but I am nowhere dedicated to it. I know some lore and I am rather quick to pick things up. Not to mention help from various people who are quite... creative with political intrigue. Some of us here know who I am talking about. ;____;

I'll keep an eye on this. How would families work out? Are we creating our own or are we picking from the minor houses in the series?
Allow me to state that I am happy to see you being interested. :)
As to answer your question, I intend to make the roleplay start out with the focus on two smaller houses in the same region. This will keep the characters together and will enable me to manage the roleplay better. Not to mention that it will reduce the whole hype for some more popular houses a tad better. I am not certain if I did explain that better in a previous response but the system to start small is something I am more comfortable with.

It allows me to do some damage control. If we would allow people to take control of various Great Houses (Such as the Starks, Lannisters and etc) right from the get go, this would make one less populated than the other. We will get desolation in various areas of the Roleplay and it will reduce the enjoyment of various people. With the forced focused on two lesser houses, there will be less of a pickle with the whole popularity. It will obviously not take away that friends want to be in the same house and able to roleplay with each other. Which is completely fine. As for now, I desire to first set the premise of the timeline we will start from. With the looks of it, it seems to be Westeros before Aegon made people bend the knee (You know, the guy who did it before it became cool I guess).

This means that we won't have a lot of characters that can be originating from various larger Houses such as the Lannisters, Tyrrells or Targaryens. Now, don't despair though. If the Roleplay goes smoothly and I see reason for expansion instead of keeping the focus on two smaller houses, it will happen. Slowly but gradually we can introduce other houses as open for player characters through various manners.
I should also probably announce that we won't have a focus or much in Essos. The focus shall be kept in Westeros with the two lesser houses. Which ones? That is a question I can't answer yet. Right now I am considering something. With the voting steering towards the Hundred Kingdoms era, I think it is best to settle this in a next way:

- Guys in the skype chat. PM me on Skype please. If not, then I will know ways to make you suffer later. -

I want you lot to pm me on what region (Stormlands, Dorne, North, Reach etc) the roleplay to start out. This voting will happen somewhat anonymously (as I am might be tight-lipped, nothing bars you from revealing your voting to another or announce it publicly afterwards) while also allowing me to see where the majority desires to go. Together with that, I would like to know if you want to go with the canon houses or a custom-made one. Obviously, yes, it is a bit of a stretch to not be certain what smaller houses we will use but know that it will be two Lesser Houses. If you do happen to state you would like to see a custom made house, I need to know the additional information if you want to make one or desire me to make one. I am fine with either way but please do know that I can only have two house leaders at the start. We can see if we can expand it a bit later on but I really intend to stay collected and not let the hype make me decide something that I need to fix later.

I will try to state what I will do about dragons, valyrian steel and magic later. Know that it will be won't be a given, regardless of where we will start or what premise of the setting. I wish I could write my response now, but I need to get going and I can only coherently write on skype while walking towards work.

In case you desire to be in the madness that is the group chat that has been made, then add me on skype: Gerontis2. I will be able to give some short answers but I can't promise anything, yet. Bit to early, right? First let us get some drinks and then we can talk about promises. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.