A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which of the settings would you be most interested in?

• The Age of the Hundred Kingdoms

• The Faith Militant uprising

• One of the Blackfyre Rebellions

• The Dance of the Dragons

• Robert's Rebellion

• War of the Five Kings

• I have actually another idea/suggestion!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gerontis oh yeah for me I understand all of that so I will not have any judgement in the roleplay because it isn't real life so it shouldn't be like modern day views, this wouldn't be Game of Thrones if it was.

And 7 votes for Hundred Kingdoms in the lead yay XD

I voted for the Hundred Kingdoms. Heck, we could even do this in an awesome AU where the Targaryens fall.

I am semi interested

I voted for the Hundred Kingdoms. Heck, we could even do this in an awesome AU where the Targaryens fall.
Or a family not so heavily popular XD. To shine on others. See a lot of Targaryens in the rp, hope I'm not the only non Targaryen or this roleplay won't go far.

Or a family not so heavily popular XD. To shine on others. See a lot of Targaryens in the rp, hope I'm not the only non Targaryen or this roleplay won't go far.
Eh, I'm personally looking to be one of the dragon-riders used by the armies in this period. Perhaps I could pledge my sword to you? XD

anyone see last night's episode

Eh, I'm personally looking to be one of the dragon-riders used by the armies in this period. Perhaps I could pledge my sword to you? XD
XD. Dying. A Martell having a Dragon rider sworn to him... the funniest of it all XD. That would be interesting.

XD. Dying. A Martell having a Dragon rider sworn to him... the funniest of it all XD. That would be interesting.
Well this is the Hundred Kingdoms. XD It was basically an Oprah giveaway when it came to dragon-riders then.

Well this is the Hundred Kingdoms. XD It was basically an Oprah giveaway when it came to dragon-riders then.
Right! it soo was, well see how the rp goes, but if Hundred is picked and I can play a Martell can see how our chars could end up working with one another. Going to be fun.

right OMG I was on my the edge of my seat whole episode
I'm personally a bit of a spoiradic fan. I love the series, but I'm not a dedicated reader or watcher due to time. Spoilers don't bother me at all. XD

I'm personally a bit of a spoiradic fan. I love the series, but I'm not a dedicated reader or watcher due to time.
Oh dude you got to get caught up

I want a dragon... See.. I'm tempted to keep to a Tagaryan but , then I'm tempted to do a Lannister/Stark kind of mix character with a rider ability.. Torn.

anyone see last night's episode
That episode had me torn even though it was so damn epic...

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
right OMG I was on my the edge of my seat whole episode
And that damn ending ... like I expected it to happen because spoilers every damn where, but to watch it. epi 7 and then the last season ... shit is going down. I don't know if anyone will be on that Throne in the end.

I want a dragon... See.. I'm tempted to keep to a Tagaryan but , then I'm tempted to do a Lannister/Stark kind of mix character with a rider ability.. Torn.

That episode had me torn even though it was so damn epic...
Well GM did say dragons were not going to be just handed out, so might just be one person able to have a Dragon.

I don't think Lan or Stark can ride dragons only Valyrian families XD

And that damn ending ... like I expected it to happen because spoilers every damn where, but to watch it. epi 7 and then the last season ... shit is going down. I don't know if anyone will be on that Throne in the end.
yeah right

yeah right
xD. Like gotta see, but this season has been good. And the relationship between certain people that **hint hint** XD, gah when they find out the truth ... just wow XD.

Well GM did say dragons were not going to be just handed out, so might just be one person able to have a Dragon.

I don't think Lan or Stark can ride dragons only Valyrian families XD
Exactly but , I'm drawn to the Valyrian families for my reasons and guilty pleasures :D

Status
Not open for further replies.