A Song of Fire and Ice/Game of Thrones RP

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Which of the settings would you be most interested in?

• The Age of the Hundred Kingdoms

• The Faith Militant uprising

• One of the Blackfyre Rebellions

• The Dance of the Dragons

• Robert's Rebellion

• War of the Five Kings

• I have actually another idea/suggestion!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
xD. Like gotta see, but this season has been good. And the relationship between certain people that **hint hint** XD, gah when they find out the truth ... just wow XD.
~ Crosses Fingers.~

Let them get together , Let them get together.... I neeeeedddd it..... And when they find out let them still stay together!

Exactly but , I'm drawn to the Valyrian families for my reasons and guilty pleasures :D
Well you decide XD. Lol. I just gotta see where my Viper Martell will be so I'm happy right now.

Reactions: Shayla
~ Crosses Fingers.~

Let them get together , Let them get together.... I neeeeedddd it..... And when they find out let them still stay together!
Well THAT family is known for that kind of thing so yeah XD

Incest =/= wincest.

• Love
Reactions: Gerontis and Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
I'll keep an eye on this. How would families work out? Are we creating our own or are we picking from the minor houses in the series?

(And no spoilers please. Glad everyone's been keeping that on the down low. I have yet to see the seventh season.)

If there is room I'd like to join. :)

And as a note I'd like to by apart if the Tyrell family :) I love high garden.

• Love
Reactions: junebug
If there is room I'd like to join. :)

And as a note I'd like to by apart if the Tyrell family :) I love high garden.
Hey Tyrell my second favorite Family who are rivals to Martells my first favorite family lol.

• Love
Martells are my second favorite family!!
Do I hear an alliance?
Rofl I don't know need to see how the rp goes rofl. But that would be funny rivals turned allies Martells and Tyrells.

Like this season in the show Martells Tyrells and Targaryens vs Lanisters xD

dude the grandma was epic
Queen of Thorns/Shade

Martells and Tyrells deserved way more screen time and better plot armor for the damn show xD.

Reactions: Violet
@AceSorcerer What's the consensus for families? Are we making our own or are we doing characters for the current houses?

Also, as there is little lore on the riders, time to get creative! pops knuckes

Queen of Thorns/Shade

Martells and Tyrells deserved way more screen time and better plot armor for the damn show xD.
How she went off.... and what she said to that one person. Super legit. I was like damn go Grandma

@AceSorcerer What's the consensus for families? Are we making our own or are we doing characters for the current houses?
I am not the guy to ask- the GM or one of his co-GMs are who you need to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.