• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

Astrometry

Best rper ever!
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
All the time.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Advanced
  5. Prestige
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, Action, Romance, Adventure, Drama
Hi there! I am in search for a few new partners because I feel that I need a few more active, creative people. I am looking for a few very specific pairings, to mostly exercise my main characters and my off main characters. Here is the thing: I have my own lore for the world these character's come from, but I am open to mashing new things in what I have so we already have a setting. So, there can be minor world-building for the most part. These can be either F/M or F/F, I do play male but only for one specific character. These are all assumed to be F/M

Pairings:

Angel/Demon: I am looking for a King of Demons character to play against my Angel character. She is going to attempt to redeem him, so this will be a very toxic, possibly abusive relationship that turns around eventually when, and if he can be redeemed. This might have some sub/dom elements, but not heavy sexual themes as none of my roleplays are heavily sexual. I would prefer you be an adult because the possibility could come up.

Noble/Long-living Character: My character has a violent power, and your character is set to deal with it. They can just be meeting for the first time or they could have already a long relationship. This will be more drama, murder, heavy violence.

Chaotic Good /Lawful Evil: Looking for a Lawful Evil Male character, where our characters are friends or know each other. They are polar opposite but they have a lot of connection between one another. This would be a worldly storyline with a very long term plot.

Aquatic-Girl/Vampire: Looking to replace a former storyline I had, where a vampire was very gentle with my very feral character. He might be interested because of what she is or who she is, but I want this vampire to NOT be a terrible person, lol. I think that's it.

Fallen Angel/ Normal Girl: I'm looking to find a girl character to play against my fallen angel and give him something to do that's interesting. He grants wishes, and he doesn't grant them anymore because they are not interesting. So, he might be interested in a human for the first time in a long time.

REQUIREMENTS:

• I prefer longer replies to short ones. No one liners.
  • I am prefer moderate level for roleplay partners
  • I would like you to be reachable, if possible by discord -- if not that's fine.
  • I would very much like to start as soon as possible! Please message me soon! ;D!
  • Note: I work full time, school full time. So, this is my only free time hobby. If I don't reply for a little bit, just message me <3 ! I usually get bogged down and forget
My roleplays have these themes: Adventures, Action, Romance, Fantasy(High) and Violence.

I could do the chaotic good/ lawful evil pairing.