1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Modern, Medieval, Historical, Romance, Adventure
Hello everyone~

I must confess, I have a bad habit of starting up role plays in the midst of a crazy work/school schedule and then fizzling out on them. If I did that to you, I'm so sorry! Let's talk, let's start over. Life has eased up on me significantly after 2-3 hellacious weeks, so I should be good to go right now.

I'm going to keep my rules and expectations quick and simple.
  1. I'm a HUGE fan of romance, but I don't like to rush things or go overboard. I like a good, slow burn, and I'm also a fan of little bursts of cutesy romance in between episodes of hardship and tension.
  2. I only do male x female pairings, and I'm happy to play either one! I generally gravitate toward playing males, but I'm just as happy to play female.
  3. My limits: If things start getting steamy, I fade to black. I do not want to include rape, incest, or adultery (that is, I specifically do not like to meddle with marriage relationships) in the role play. I don't mind violence, but PLEASE abide by common sense role play rules, and do not take violence to the extreme.
  4. I will quickly lose interest in a partner who does not demonstrate good grammar, spelling, etc. Obviously, mistakes happen (there are probably plenty of them in this very post), but please make an effort to get it right most of the time.
  5. I'm not a huge stickler for post length, but by all means, please give me at least a paragraph. I'd prefer more than that, as I enjoy descriptions and knowing what's going in your character's head, but I get that faster-paced scenes often call for shorter posts.
  6. I only rp over PM.
  7. I love character development and witty banter between characters, so if we could get some of that going, I would love you forever.
I don't have an expansive list of topics/pairings for you, but I DO have a list of things I am NOT interested in:
  • Extensive world-building (also, tbh, I know a lot of you are really good at world-building and have these things already laid out, but I really would rather not have to read a novella to understand the plot/setting)
  • Fandoms
  • Sci-fi
  • Fantasy/supernatural (I have VERY FEW EXCEPTIONS to this, and 9.999999/10 the fantasy elements are ANOMALIES in an otherwise realistic world.)
  • Futuristic/apocalyptic

Finally! Onto what I actually do! c: If you've made it this far, congratulations! Unfortunately, I don't have a pretty list with asterisks indicating plots/degree of interest, but I do have some general ideas for you and some plot niblets.
  1. Medieval is by far my favorite time period. My medieval males are usually knights/soldiers/rangers, and my medieval ladies are generally sassy noblewomen, usually surgeons. So if any of that interests you, let me know! Sometimes I double up and play both male and female, since my main 2 are siblings, but I'm fine with whatever. My biggest pet-peeve with medieval role plays is when my partner has a female character who conveniently reveals that she's secretly a ninja warrior princess or something. :S Anyway. Here are a few vague ideas I have:
  • Guys, I have a major weakness for the whole Ex x Ex dynamic. Major. Give me any pairing/idea where we can make that happen, and I'll most likely be game for it.
  • I have a vague idea for the above. A and B are in a deep, loving relationship, until a usurper overtakes the throne and rules in tyranny. A rebellion has stirred up against the tyrant king, leading to a massive battle which the rebellion loses. All surviving rebels are executed for treason - or so it is thought. A handful of rebels (including A) were taken from the battle in secret so that a remnant of the resistance would survive and start a new rebellion later on. B most likely assumes that A is dead or, perhaps, spends her time trying to find him. Some years later, A and B reunite in one way or another. I know that description sucks, so PM me if you want to know more about it! I'd be fine playing either role.
  • Here it comes, one of the FEW exceptions to my "no fantasy" rule: TIME TRAVEL. I've been obsessed with Outlander lately, and I've really wanted to do something similar with an accidental time travel/love triangle situation. I'd be happy to play any characters for it.
2. I'm no historian, but I might consider doing some other historical time periods. I'm more comfortable with American history, namely the American Revolution and WWII. I might also consider certain European eras.
3. I do enjoy a good modern role play now and then. I'd be open to suggestions, but I'm not as keen on doing modern right now, as I have a few going on currently.
4. Okay, there's another exception to my "no fantasy" rule! MERMAIDS. Omg yes. I have some semblance of a plot idea that likely involves doubling, if you're interested. Keep in mind that this will be heavily influenced by The Little Mermaid, as that's literally my only source for mermaid lore. Haha. So it's probably going to be in the same time period, though not in the same universe.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested! C:​

Status
Not open for further replies.