A Princess in need

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kyle replied,"anywhere you want to go,"he took a sip of wine.

She moved to lay her head in his lap. "I've always wanted to go to France. " she said smiling up at him. "But how would we get there? ' she asked.

"I have some money saved up, we could get a plane there,"he suggested.

"Really? " she said as she finished her wine. Slowly pushing him back he climbed on top of him and kissed him softly.

He didn't get a chance to answer before being kissed. He kissed her back placing his hands on her waist.

She slipped her tongue in his mouth and lowered her body on top of his. "Kyle, please make love to me." She said looking into his eyes.

"Are you able to take the pain this time or should I be gentle?"He asked kissing her and he wrapped her legs round his waist and he slipped his tongue in too.

"I can take it." She said as she moaned. Grinding her hips into his.

He nodded and smiled. Kyle kissed her on the neck, he began to unbutton her shirt and he ran his hands up her chest.

She moaned into his kiss and shivers as goosebumps raised on her delicate skin.

He slipped off her shirt and he set it to the side. He ran his fingers down her back and her chest and he kissed each of her breasts. Kyle unbuttom her tousers and slipped them down and he smiled at her."Do me?"He asked.

She nodded and kissed his neck umbuttoning his shirt, slipping it of and putting it in the grass. She kissed down his chest to his navel and began unbuttoning his pants.

He lay down and let her do her work. He smiled and said,"I love you with all my heart."

As she slipped his pants and boxers off she said "I love you too". She stroked his big,stiff cock and licked the head.

He began to have an erection and that's why it was stiff. He moaned when she licked his head and smiled and he kissed her breasts and sucked on the a little.

Ann moaned softly then began to suck the head of his large member. She worked her way down and paid close attention to her work. After a while she pulled up and looked at Kyle some what out of breath.

He moaned a little louder but it was good. She was making him have a flow but he didn't want to burst yet. He finished sucking her breasts and he smiled when she stared at him. Kyle asked,"Let me do my work."

She nodded and laid on her back on the soft blanket. She watched his movements and felt the heat radiating from his body.

Kyle smiled and kissed her lips as she lay down. Then he kissed her neck, each of her delicate breasts, her chest, her bellybuttom. Then he ran his hands down her thighs and kissed them too, he came face to face with her vagina and stared at her waiting for an answer to do love to her and it.

Ann moaned as he kissed down her body and got goosebumps the lower he went. "Oh Kylee!" She moaned softy and widened her legs as a signal to keep going,