A Princess in need

"So are you going to make me even more horny?"he asked with a raised eyebrow.

She positioned his cock between her legs and slid down it moaning .

He smiled as she positioned herself on his cock. He smirked at her moaning and loved the feel of being inside her, he started thrusting gently.

Feeling his cock deep inside her tight pussy sent spasms through her body.

Kyle smirked,"since you made me horny, you have been a bad girl so now no more gentleness,"and he started thrusting harder pushing his cock further.

Ann's eyes rolled to the back of her head as he pounded inside of her. Her once soft moans turned into loud screams of absoulute pleasure.

He wanted her to scream, he wanted her to feel her punishment, he thrusted harder and slowly eased his cock out."Now for the last part of your punishment I want to deepthroat you so started sucking on my cock but no biting, you bite and I will go further down your mouth,"he demanded with a smile.

She nodded " Yes, master." She took him in her mouth and tasted her own juices. She looked up at him as she sucked him. She could tell he was enjoying it. She took him in deeper on own accord. She liked his cock in her mouth.

Kyle wanted to her feel her punishment and he was enjoying so much. He wanted her to feel his cock in her mouth and he demanded,"lick my cock ann but also massage my balls, they are feeling tense,"he said as he wanted her to make feel more horny so he could cum and he will demanded her to swallow.

Ann nodded and quick pulled up . "Yes,master." Dragging her tongue slowly up and down she gently massaged his balls sucking on them softly. She wanted his cum to shoot downgrade her throat.

Kyle moaned softly as she licked his dick and massaged his balls. "You are making me horny so I'm going to cum now and you have to swallow all of it got it love,"he said before letting go and cum in her mouth just exploding it all.

Before Ann could even reply her mouth and throat were full of Kyle's hot sticky cum. She blinked surprised and swallowed the thick liquid. She pulled up and licked what had run out of her mouth. Sucking his head clean she crawled on the bed. Down on her hands and knees she readied herself for the next phase of her punishment.

"What next? I'll let you choose the next stage of your punishment,"he said as he saw her readied on her knees.

"Fuck me like a dog master! " ann raised her ass further in the air. "Pleeaassee master Kyle"

"Oh yes I will,"he said as he got up and went behind her backside and he placed his cock in her vagina and began fucking her hard.

Ann smiled and moaned loudly loving the pounding her small, thin frame was receiving. Kyle knew what she liked. Ann couldn't wait until the next morning. She had some very important and exciting news. But for now she was going to let him have his way.

Kyle fucked her hard grinding his hips into her back. Then after a hour of fucking he lay beside her in bed and wanted to watch her sleep.

Ana slept wonderfully, like she did every night in her husband's arms. She awoke to the smell of food cooking she slowly raised up , still naked, she walked to the kitchen to see Kyle cooking in nothing but sweatpants. She smiled and quietly walked behind him and wrapped her arms around his waist and nuzzled her cheek against his bare back. "Good morning my love, I have some important news for you." She smiled and tried to control herself from just spouting out the secret she had kept.

"What news?"He asked while flipping pancakes loving the feel of her arms around him.

She smiled and bit her lip. "I'm pregnant!" She held him tighter and laughed softly. "And the doctor said it's a boy!" She watched as he turned around quickly. Happy tears pricked the sides of her eyes.