A Princess in need

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Kyle smirked as she pushed him down and he gave a slight moan with she kissed down his chest. He replied when she saw he had no boxers,"you should be now that I don't wear boxers love,"he raised an eyebrow.

"Well around me you don't. " winking playfully she hovered over his cock and slowly let her tongue run across his salty skin. After doing that he grew bigger and thicker. "Baby I think its time for my punishment. Don't you agree?" She said while smirking.

"Oh sorry,"he said raising up his hands. As she hovered over his cock, he pouted and said,"well since it's your punishment, what do you want it to be? deepthroating, sucking on my cock, me licking inside you vagina, sucking on your entire body leaving love bites, you choose,"he smirked with an evil grin.

She shivered in delight at each thought. "How about you lick me til I'm dry?" She winked playfully.

"Aww so you don't like the other ideas, well they will have to come later right?"he smiled happily at her wink and he grabbed her arms and switched her around so he was on top of her. He playfully sucked on her neck letting her feel the sensation of his tongue on her smooth skin, then he lower to just above her boob.

"I do,but like you said they'll cone later " she moaned his name softly.

Kyle then sucked softly on one boob then the other then stopped and said,"The further I go down the more aggressive I will suck for your punishment,"he smirked and continued to suck her boob licking her nipple with the tip of his tongue.

She moaned and nodded to his statement. "Yes, master. "

Kyle then began sucking lower parts more harder and aggressive. Then he got to her thighs and then to her vagina, he licked it hard and began licking her walls of her vagina.

She screamed out in pleasure and dug her fingers into his hair. "MASTER! "

Kyle licked harder drying her out and he laughed like an evil laugh that the villian.

She continued to moan and whimper until she came. Her juices flooding his mouth.

Kyle stopped licking and he spat it out, then he crawled forward so he knee was an inch from her vagina and he asked her,"What's next?"

"I'll deep throat you now master." She sat up and kneeled before him.

"Go ahead my pretty,"he said in a serious voice.

She nodded and crawled up to time and took him in her mouth. Making him slick with her saliva she worked her way down until her nose touched his pelvis. She was already choking before he began to push her down further.

"Ohh,"he shivered as she covered him in salvia. He turned over so she was on top of him rather than the him on top.

Ann continued taking him deeply in her throat. She knew this was his one weakness. Now she had him right where she wanted him, she pulled up and spit on his cock massaging the thick hard thing in her hand. She grinned evily and watched his reactions.

Kyle had a shiver go down his back and he said,"Ann you know that makes me exceptionally horny,"he said lying back on the bed.