A Princess in need

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
"A happier life,"Kyle smiled and hugged her close.

After a few moments she leaned back. "Now! I'm starving what about you?" She looked deeply into his eyes which were bright and excited.

"Yeah what do you fancy eating?"he said with a smirk, he was so happy.

"How about a grilled cheese sandwich? They're my favorite." She leaned against his chest looking up at him lovingly.

(how about we time skip on a few years when they are married)

The next two years went by and in the two years Kyle and Ann got married. Kyle lay in bed next to his beautiful wife and he stroked her chin smiling, he adored and loved her so much.

(hope the start is okay)

"Can you believe its been two years since we left the kingdom?" She snuggled close to him.

"I know, I can't remember that far back, but I love it and I'm so happy we are together,"he said with a smile and hugged her close.

"Me too" she leaned towards him and kissed him softly. "Wanna have some fun baby?" She crawled on top of him smirking and giggling.

"What did you have in mind? Love,"he smirked and bit his lip.

"How about some wild, rough love making?" She leaned over and kissed,licked, and sucked on his neck. "I've been a bad girl." She laughed sexily.

"I would love to and you certainly have been a bad girl,"he said with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. He began to kiss her lips slipping his tongue in while she sucked on his neck.

She giggled and kissed him roughly. Grinding her hips into his she felt him get hard.

He began unbuttoning her top kissing her lips then moving onto her neck as he sucked it heavly and grinded hard against her hips.

She shivered and moaned as he sucked on her neck. "Mmm Kyle. " She unbuttoned her shirt for him. "Be rough with me baby " she whispered in his ear.

Kyle continued to suck as he said,"How rough love?"with a smirk, he slipped off her shirt and then unclasped the back of her bra which he chucked across the room. He sucked on her neck again loving every second of it.

"As rough as you can baby" she moaned loudly . She reached down to pull down her sweat pants

He pulled off her sweat pants. Then he pulled of her thong and he chucked it out the door with a smile. Kyle smiled at her nude body and he ran his fingers down it, so delicate and soft. He said,"strip me love,"with a pout.

She nodded smirking. "As you wish " she pulled his shirt off over his head throwing it on the floor. Pushing him on his back she kissed down his chest to above his pants. She unbuckled them and pulled them down to reveal he wasn't wearing boxers. "Mmm baby you hound dog." Pulling his pants of and throwing them to the ground she grinned.