A Princess in need

Kyle turned and smiled with happy tears come to his eyes, he smiled and lifted her saying,"That's wonderful news."

She laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed hin happily.

He kissed her back and pulled away,"What do you want to name the baby?"

Anna shook her head. "I'm not sure. What do you want to name it."

"What about Taylor? so even if it turns out to be a girl or boy it can still work,"Kyle suggested with a smile.

She smiled. "That's perfect! So! Why don't you finish breakfast and then we'll cuddle all day?"

"How about I do that drawing I promised you today?"he asked with a smile.

She smiled and kissed him. "That would be wonderful my love." She laid her head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. She was so excited to start another new chapter of her life with him.

"How would you like me to draw? you can choose which pose, with clothes or without your choice my darling,"He asked with a smile as he went into the bedroom to get a sketchpad and a pencil with rubber.

Anna smiled and slipped on a sheer robe and laid out on the Victorian styled love seat and looked at him with a soft and seductive look. "How is this?"

"Perfect,"he sat on the opposite chair and tried to get comfortable but her nude body was making him horny.

She was so happy to watch him work. His focused face as so sexy to her. She bit her lip as she thought of his body against hers.

He eventually got comfortable and began sketching the outline of her. He started with her face and then her body, then work in the detail of all the features. Then it came to shadowing, he was so focused on this and then he was done,"do you wanna slip your robe on then see your masterpiece?"he asked with a smile.

Anna smiled and nodded. She slipped on her robe and walked to stand beside him.

He turned the drawing round to show her.

She smiled brightly. The drawing was gorgeous. "It's wonderful. Maybe once I'm far along enough we can do another one."she kissed the top of his head

"How about we do one after you have finished a section? so after three, then six, then 9 and then after birth,how does that sound?"he said with a smile looking up at her.

"Sounds amazing my love." She stroked his hair and led him to their room

She crawled in and watched him. She crawled into his open arms and smiled. "I hope it's a boy so he can be as sweet as you are." Caressing his cheek with her hand she smiled.