A Plague on Both Your Houses - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Specifically who is this man to become head of the Civita family, it is a militant family so a long record of glorious victories would be present. His power how vast and how much can it span, is it able to touch the kings ears or not? Could he simply walk in and talk to the king type of power.

Small things like that.
The heads of both families could speak with the king as they pleased. The Civitas would have a record of victories against other Italian city-states. A significant portion of Velicia's army serves the Civitas, while the prince runs something akin to a secret police. Essentially, your power would be equivalent to the head of the Savinos, who also manage the city's wealth.

So I see. I will leave the backstory for now like that, through RP I will reveal as I go as I think it as I go. If that is alright with you?

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Works for me. :P

Cool. May I post now?

I replied, hopefully my post will set in motion the RP once more. o7

I will try to put up my own post at some point today. So far all is going well.

@Lizzy
I'm not sure why, but the notifications terrified me. I had assumed this died.

@Uncle Legens Legentis
Sorry for scaring you. I saw the banner and liked the idea and wanted to know if this was still accepting? :0

@Legens
Sorry for scaring you. I saw the banner and liked the idea and wanted to know if this was still accepting? :0
I've tried reviving it before, though perhaps trying again wouldn't hurt.

Also, the quote on the banner is totally from Romeo and Juliet. Love it.

And there's nothing wrong with trying. c:

Also, the quote on the banner is totally from Romeo and Juliet. Love it.

And there's nothing wrong with trying. c:
And I thought no one would get the references. :3

Reactions: Takumi
And I thought no one would get the references. :3

Well, after watching the movie and reading the play in 9th grade for English there are quite a few things I actually remember. ;)

I became busier than I expected but I'm back over here. So hello. :T

And since this poor roleplay has fallen down a couple times I was wondering if you made anymore @Unvle Legends Legentis?

I became busier than I expected but I'm back over here. So hello. :T

And since this poor roleplay has fallen down a couple times I was wondering if you made anymore @Unvle Legends Legentis?
I've made lots of RP's in the past. Sadly, I'm not a very good GM, so they tend to die out very quickly.

Thanks for the hug at least. :P
d606835a9f562c8126faa97f21d9598d-d5uzo3x.jpg

Could we have an Assassins Guild, like Assassins Creed? I want to be an Assassin, but my character won't exactly fall under the 'mercenary' category. @Uncle Legens Legentis

Status
Not open for further replies.