A Plague on Both Your Houses - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no need to improve your application! It's perfect the way it is! The only difference between our applications and yours is the font size and colors - @Legens Legentis

@Kitsune - Myself and Legens were talking earlier today and he and I both feel that we should begin right after the dispute/incident that occurs in the market district. So we may start things off there!

sephiroth_wip_by_butjok.jpg

Full Name: Cecilio Savinos (Doesn't know his surname)
Occupation & Allegience: Mercenary Guild, Neutral (Possibility of changing)
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Race: Human
Powers/Skills:
-Genetic Freak (Height: 7'0, Muscular, Superior Strength)
-Good hand to hand combat
-Agile
Backstory:
Cecilio was born into the Savinos clan family line (Not Direct Family) and stolen as a baby by a Civita Allegiance Mercenary. From the moment he could walk the Mercenary taught Cecilio the art of hand to hand combat through superior Civita warrior methods which the Mercenary had learned. Cecilio was never allowed to leave the house which the mercenary resided in and Cecilio came to resent his teacher. Fighting is all Cecillio knew and when he surpassed his teacher he ended his training through a fight to the death, with Cecilio crushing his teachers neck. Cecilio was then greeted by the Mercenary Lord who offered him the chance to work as a Mercenary however he pleases with the freedom to leave this house and explore the world to which he agrees.

I'm new to the roleplaying scene so any help would be appreciated if I'm allowed to join?

Salve Legens

I have posted. The speech is probably not time accurate but I have to look up some information for that. I never got that kind of english in my class ^^;

@Whisper Sorry to say this But I kind of laughed when I read Friesian with silver locks and white coat. The Friesian horse breed is black ALWAYS black, unless it's an albino. I can know there is a breeder just outside my village and the breed originates from here. Just thought it was funny to let you know ^^

I appreciate you letting me know! Now I'm going to try and figure out what type of horse this guy:

the_king_4___stock_by_valarian_warrior-d4z0lpd.jpg

Is! He's the horse I was describing and I thought this stallion was a friesian because of its wavy mane, even though its a motion shot you can see from the bang of his mane appears as if it has a natural wave. So it's fine to laugh and thanks a ton for letting me know.(^v^)

I appreciate you letting me know! Now I'm going to try and figure out what type of horse this guy:

Is! He's the horse I was describing and I thought this stallion was a friesian because of its wavy mane, even though its a motion shot you can see from the bang of his mane appears as if it has a natural wave. So it's fine to laugh and thanks a ton for letting me know.(^v^)
I asked my friends (they are horse lovers) but they don't reply, so i can't tell you what kind of horse it is. But I do think it is in the heavy class. Not as like a glydesdale but definitly one of the stronger kind.

Finished my form.

I just want to have something clear for me and everyone. When was the conflict? Has is just happened or was it a while ago. Because while reading the posts I got the feeling like everyone has a different idea on it. I know that whisper and legens already talked about it and said we could start just after the conflict. But a lot of time can have passed in between.

Did I do something wrong ;-;

Do I have to be accepted? How does that work... Do they just say it or do they like my post or something... I'm confused >.<

Do I have to be accepted? How does that work... Do they just say it or do they like my post or something... I'm confused >.<
legens will like it when he accepts it. after that you can post ^^

From my understanding of Legens Post to the actual RP, it is directly after the massacre, so that would mean that it has just happened and everyone is hearing of it, witnessing the destruction done, the direct aftermath and rebuttal, etc.

• Thank You
Reactions: loviebeest
Actually now I think of it. Legens is probably traumatized by my character because like in real life I stalk him like how my character stalks his :3

From my understanding of Legens Post to the actual RP, it is directly after the massacre, so that would mean that it has just happened and everyone is hearing of it, witnessing the destruction done, the direct aftermath and rebuttal, etc.
Thanks for the extra info. ^^ I myself was actually also confused. So, thank you.

Actually now I think of it. Legens is probably traumatized by my character because like in real life I stalk him like how my character stalks his :3
I'm surprised I haven't gotten used to it.

Reactions: Takumi
Am I'm ok to post. I'm thinking I start somewhere near Legen's like in the stables?

Status
Not open for further replies.