A Plague on Both Your Houses - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool. I was just thinking that a mercenary fight for money, and not all assassins do. Like Ezio, some fight for justice and an end to war.

The closest I've come to playing Assassin's Creed is watching my friend attempt to navigate a ship for whichever game is for the ps4 and pretty much fail. (´・_・`)

But it still sounds cool. (^.^)

The closest I've come to playing Assassin's Creed is watching my friend attempt to navigate a ship for whichever game is for the ps4 and pretty much fail. (´・_・`)

But it still sounds cool. (^.^)

That would be Black Flag. I like 2, Revelations, Brotherhood, and Bloodlines. They all take place in this time period.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
image.jpg image.jpg Appearance: Gaston has long, shoulder length black hair. He is very muscular, fitting his profession as assassin. He wears a white tunic, and Wolfshide armor.
Full Name: Gaston Venidici LeGrande
Occupation & Allegience: Assassin and Vampire Hunter, Assassins Guild
Sexuality: Straight
Race: Wolfblood
Powers/Skills: Can turn into a timber wolf at will
Backstory: Gaston grew up for half his life in France with his mother, then moved to Italy with his father. He joined the Assassins Guild when he was 14. He is one of the best in the Guild.

@LeviAckerman97
The backstory is a bit short. Is it going to be explained more in-depth within IC?

Status
Not open for further replies.