A Plague on Both Your Houses - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like my post Legens :3

sorry it took so long to post, I didn't even add that much to the story. But tell me if I have to dimm the old english down a bit. (I actually like the sound of the old language ^^) Onwards to change the language in my old post. Before I do that, one question. Can I leave thoughts in modern english?

quick notice: I won't be able to go online tomorrow and this weekend. So I won't be placing any posts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Whisper
sorry it took so long to post, I didn't even add that much to the story. But tell me if I have to dimm the old english down a bit. (I actually like the sound of the old language ^^) Onwards to change the language in my old post. Before I do that, one question. Can I leave thoughts in modern english?

quick notice: I won't be able to go online tomorrow and this weekend. So I won't be placing any posts.
Your writing is perfectly fine! And if it makes anything easier, you are welcome to change the English you write in. :)

Ok, I'm happy you like it ^^ I will dimm the old english down though when I think it is neccesary. But for now, I had a lot of fun messing with the old language XD.

Hai! As you can obviously tell, I am new to this site. But I've been roleplay for a good 10 years and I'm also a writer! :D So, I have a question! Is the Civita/Savino family humans or can the star-crossed lovers be any race. Thanks!

Hai! As you can obviously tell, I am new to this site. But I've been roleplay for a good 10 years and I'm also a writer! :D So, I have a question! Is the Civita/Savino family humans or can the star-crossed lovers be any race. Thanks!
Both families can consist of any race, as can any character you wish to make. :)

Would it be OK later in the plot line that I Luna turns you to a vampire.

gold_elf_female_by_a_gala-d5qq0w3.jpg

Full Name: Citadel Allure
Occupation & Allegience: Elven Viscountess;; Cevita Allegiance
Sexuality: Unsure
Race: Elf
Powers/Skills: Materialization; She can basically materialize anything as long as she can perfectly imagine it in her head. Though it's an innate ability, the larger the object the more it drains her energy. Glamour; Citadel can create an illusion of anything, but only on herself. So she can be an old woman or give the illusion of wearing a beautiful gown even if she's naked beneath.
Citadel can play most instruments at rudimentary level. As an elf, she has the ability to communicate with nature, as long as it's living.
Backstory: Citadel grew up in nobility, she was taught and bred to be the perfect lady. Her father also made sure nothing got in his way and ruined his plans of his perfect little girl. Citadel was wildly sheltered and barely conversed outside of family occasions where she was forced to schmooze with other nobility or with family. She was wrapped around daddy's thumb and her mother was too busy having an affair to notice her daughter was losing major components of socialization. Her only friends were the animals that she could visit in the gardens. So there isn't much to Citadel's life until she reached the age of 21. At that point, her mother finally took a stand and demanded her father let the young woman leave the castle for more than a day. Her father planned it for Citadel to visit and live with for a time the head of the Cevita family. There her father could at least be rest assured his best friend would make sure his only daughter remained as pure and untainted as she was when he sent her off. On her 22nd birthday, she was given the news and sent off to the Cevita house and has been living there for a couple months, still living as though she were back home hidden from public view.

Salve Legens​

Getting back into the groove of this is always an odd life.

Sad as I am to say, I've fallen rather ill at the moment. Would anyone like to volunteer as co-GM?

I would love to but I have finials this week and the next. So I can't

@Legens Legentis - I'm sorry to hear that and I hope you get better soon! Additionally I don't mind, I'm already out of school for the summer so I can keep things in tip-top shape until your well again.

Reactions: Legens Legentis
Eventually the day will come when I can run an extended RP... one day!

should I post.. I feel it's all my fault...

*phew* And I thought everyone in the thread died mysteriously.

nah, I just forgot to mention that I didn't had a lot of time these weeks. But I have vacation now, so more time for RPing ^^

Reactions: Legens Legentis
So, does anyone else know any good RP's to join?

Status
Not open for further replies.