A Plague on Both Your Houses - OOC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Legens.. I could of stayed in my 1 x 1 corner ;-;

I'll reply soon, I was off this site for a few weeks but now I'm finally back!

I'll reply soon, I was off this site for a few weeks but now I'm finally back!
If you'd like to continue this, then I might be able to resurrect it. Of course that would mean dragging back all the other players who may have forgotten.

If you'd like to continue this, then I might be able to resurrect it. Of course that would mean dragging back all the other players who may have forgotten.

It's a great Rp, with the plot line and writing that everyone has contributed so far, so it'd be a shame to see it go to waste. So lets try PMing everyone to see if they'd like to continue the rp as well, and if not then we can try searching for more players!

Reactions: Legens Legentis
I could also make a banner. MASS ADVERTISING!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Ok so we have 3 people for sure! And a advertisement would probably be amazing!!!!! (>V<) I'll get started on PMing everyone and I'll add you both to the convo as well so that we all stay updated on who's in and who's not!

• Thank You
Banner is finished, now we just need it approved. ^_^

• Bucket of Rainbows
Hi there all! I was wondering what spots were still open because this sounds like an amazing plot! :)

• Love
Hi there all! I was wondering what spots were still open because this sounds like an amazing plot! :)
A few of us are still trying to bring it back however we can. It's great to know that others like the story!

Love the storyline and would love to help. ^^

Is this still going on? If so I would like to reserve or ask to reserve a character sheet for the role of Head Of the Civita Family.

Reactions: Whisper
This is still going on, just no one is posting. I would like to post but I was the last one to do so. Also your cahracter will already be a mother or father with a 17 year old son.

Maybe I should make a Savino family member, there is none of those yet.

I understood that there are children. I will be making a male character, around the age of 28-30. :-)

I am still around as well.
Is this still going on? If so I would like to reserve or ask to reserve a character sheet for the role of Head Of the Civita Family.
You can consider it reserved!

[fieldbox="Roman "The Bear" Civita, darkred, solid"]

Occupation & Allegiance: Head of the Civita Family/Civita Family

Sexuality: Straight

Race: Human

Appearance: He stands at seven feet and not one inch higher, for a man who is a warrior and a head of the family many see him as beautiful and attractive. He has broad shoulders, defined muscles and rosy skin.

Powers/Skills: Master Swordsman, Tactician, Skilled Speaker, Seducer

Backstory: (At a bit of a loss to what should I put in, I would need to work closely with Legentis on the background but I got the overall thought and niche of what needs to be done.)

Other: Salve Legens
[/fieldbox]

• Love
What exactly would you need to work out with the backstory?

Specifically who is this man to become head of the Civita family, it is a militant family so a long record of glorious victories would be present. His power how vast and how much can it span, is it able to touch the kings ears or not? Could he simply walk in and talk to the king type of power.

Small things like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.