A Party for the Mages (Halloween Masquerade)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sighed at the stubborn behavior of the "ice queen". Thomas wanted to run after her and make her shut up on a not very pleasant way, but he couldn't leave Ruby. He wasn't scare for her thread; he thought that a human with some ice powers was not a big deal. Anyway, she was definitely an annoyance and it seemed that she would never hear him.
When he focused back at Ruby, he saw her eyes changing for a second and thought that she wouldn't control herself for long. Unluckily, he had removed the ice from her, before she asked not to, so there was nothing holding her back. What should he do? He had no idea how strong she could be on her wolf form and he wasn't willing to hurt her. He probably would if it was necessary anyway, because with all those supernatural things around someone else may do something worse to her. So Thomas decided that if she turned, he would do whatever was necessary to stop her. At that moment, he realized that some of the ice that struck her had barely perforated her skin. He could smell the slightly metallic smell of blood coming from her, and it was delicious. It wasn't strong, but it was enough to turn Thomas' nature into a new problem. His eyes changed, becoming slightly red and having a dilated pupil, and his fangs grew. He quickly pushed himself back and went as far as necessary from Ruby, leaving her alone. Thomas had been really hard to him to hold himself from attacking her.
He closed his eyes and held his breath for a while to relax a little bit. When he was able to think about the situation, he tried to find something to prevent her for turning.
He glanced at the one holding a shadowbolt on her hand. Thomas didn't pay attention to her earlier, but she may be useful now. He wondered for a second what kind of supernatural thing was she, but there was no time for that. "Hey, bring her the red cloak. She'll turn into a wolf otherwise and that will certainly be hard to explain to the cops." told her, in a rough loud voice. He wasn't trying to sound as rude as he sounded, but he didn't care about it either.
Thomas tried to focus on helping Ruby once again, but he couldn't. He could hear several hearts bumping around. Many, many humans dancing and walking with some delicious five liters of blood on their systems. He probably wouldn't be able to help anyone without feeding first.
Armelia let the shadowbolt dissipate into nothingness and went to grab the cloak. If that would help keep this situation under control, then she'd gladly do it. As she gave the cloak to Ruby, she noticed Thomas starting to turn. "Shit. This just keeps better and better."
She didn't need this, but she also didn't want him running amok and feeding from innocents. There was only one option. "Oh, am I going to regret this."
"Feed on me. Turn me if you have to. I don't want you drinking from any humans."
Assuming he did so, and that magical blood was better for vampires than regular blood (which she wasn't sure of), her blood would essentially act as a turbocharger for him. He wouldn't need to feed for the rest of the night.
@Zaira @daird

It was too late. Thomas had taken away some of the protective layers of ice from Ruby. Not protective layers for herself, that is, but protective for other people. The ice had been holding her back, but now that it was gone, there was nothing standing between herself and the humans. Except for Thomas and Armelia, that is. Ruby could hear Thomas shout again at the ice queen to return the cloak and even watched Armelia snatch it from her. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she could see Thomas--like herself--was struggling more and more as the seconds ticked by. Even though she was distracted by Thomas for brief moment, she reached out to grab her cloak.

"Wait, stop!" the woman with ice powers cried, shooting ice again--unintentionally this time. Ruby jumped and moved away, but sadly she didn't grab her cloak in time. The blast of ice hit her cloak, freezing it. The cloak hit the floor, thankfully not shattering.

Ruby grunted and stepped back even more. "Not good..." She glanced to Thomas again, hearing Armelia say he could feed on her if he needed to. "Or you can feed on me," she mumbled. "Just be careful..."

Making her way over to her cloak as quickly as she could, Ruby stopped in front of it and kicked the ice around it a couple of times hoping to free it. Sadly, she was unable to free it in time. She stopped moving, her entire body beginning to shake. Almost instantly, Ruby began to transform. Her body slowly coated itself in dark animal fur. Her hands and feet changed into paws, and a big pair of fluffy wolf ears sprouted from her head. She changed into her wolf form entirely after a moment, letting out a little howl before stepping forward, eyes glaring at Annabelle.

Annabelle stepped back seeing the wolf glaring at her. "What are you looking at me like that for? Stay back!" she cried.

The wolf didn't listen.

Ruby lunged at Annabelle first thing, attacking her right off the bat. Annabelle screamed and fell back, feeling the wolf's teeth sink into the skin on her shoulder.

Juliet smirked softly. Her soft golden locks hanging in curls all around her face. "Shall we dance again then?" She asked the mysterious boy. Taking his hand and slowly leading him back to the dance floor she stepped lightly on her creme colored heels. "How old are you Cliff?" She asked him as she turned to face his face again. Her blue eyes wandering all around his face, searching for something to give away all his secrets. She was young and curious, her nature was to learn and live and fall. Maybe tonight she'd do just that, in the arms of this mysterious stranger.

daird said:
Armelia let the shadowbolt dissipate into nothingness and went to grab the cloak. If that would help keep this situation under control, then she'd gladly do it. As she gave the cloak to Ruby, she noticed Thomas starting to turn. "Shit. This just keeps better and better."
She didn't need this, but she also didn't want him running amok and feeding from innocents. There was only one option. "Oh, am I going to regret this."
"Feed on me. Turn me if you have to. I don't want you drinking from any humans."
Assuming he did so, and that magical blood was better for vampires than regular blood (which she wasn't sure of), her blood would essentially act as a turbocharger for him. He wouldn't need to feed for the rest of the night.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty said:
@Zaira @daird
It was too late. Thomas had taken away some of the protective layers of ice from Ruby. Not protective layers for herself, that is, but protective for other people. The ice had been holding her back, but now that it was gone, there was nothing standing between herself and the humans. Except for Thomas and Armelia, that is. Ruby could hear Thomas shout again at the ice queen to return the cloak and even watched Armelia snatch it from her. Out of the corner of her eye, however, she could see Thomas--like herself--was struggling more and more as the seconds ticked by. Even though she was distracted by Thomas for brief moment, she reached out to grab her cloak.
"Wait, stop!" the woman with ice powers cried, shooting ice again--unintentionally this time. Ruby jumped and moved away, but sadly she didn't grab her cloak in time. The blast of ice hit her cloak, freezing it. The cloak hit the floor, thankfully not shattering.
Ruby grunted and stepped back even more. "Not good..." She glanced to Thomas again, hearing Armelia say he could feed on her if he needed to. "Or you can feed on me," she mumbled. "Just be careful..."
Making her way over to her cloak as quickly as she could, Ruby stopped in front of it and kicked the ice around it a couple of times hoping to free it. Sadly, she was unable to free it in time. She stopped moving, her entire body beginning to shake. Almost instantly, Ruby began to transform. Her body slowly coated itself in dark animal fur. Her hands and feet changed into paws, and a big pair of fluffy wolf ears sprouted from her head. She changed into her wolf form entirely after a moment, letting out a little howl before stepping forward, eyes glaring at Annabelle.
Annabelle stepped back seeing the wolf glaring at her. "What are you looking at me like that for? Stay back!" she cried.
The wolf didn't listen.
Ruby lunged at Annabelle first thing, attacking her right off the bat. Annabelle screamed and fell back, feeling the wolf's teeth sink into the skin on her shoulder.

He focused on the woman he didn't know who was now talking to him. Why on earth would she prefer to be bitten instead of any other human? He had no idea what she was, or if he could feed from her without any problems, so probably any other day he wouldn't listen. But he couldn't have a human screaming and bleeding in the middle of the chaos they were creating, and he had no time to take care of a situation like that one, so he was going to accept the offer. As he approached her, he glanced at Ruby for a second, who told him to feed on her, but he ignored her. As bad as he wanted her blood, he cared to much to drink from her in that state, where he couldn't even control himself and didn't know if he would hurt her.

He took the woman that volunteered, not knowing that her name was Armelia, and put one of his hands in the back of her head. "I'm sorry if it hurts. But don't worry, you won't turn." Told her. And, not caring who she was or why would she do that, he sank his teeth on her neck. Her blood was... different, in a good way. It was even more delicious than a normal human, and he felt as it was loaded with something else, as if it was somehow magical. Feeling sorry for her, he drunk faster than usual, which would have as an effect a bigger pain on her. Anyway, it shouldn't be anything unbearable. Thomas was exceptionally thirsty, and, adding up that her blood was delicious, he couldn't stop when he should and he may had taken a little too much. Anyway, the howl of a wolf saved her. Thomas stopped feeding and turn around to see the creature Ruby had become.

She was a big, majestic, wolf. It looked equally beautiful and threatening. He watched her jumping after Annabelle, and a part of Thomas wanted to let her take some revenge on her, but of course it wouldn't be what Ruby would want. Just like that, Thomas let Armelia go and, still with a trickle of blood falling from his mouth, he used his recently obtained strength to go after her, as fast as he could. The blood from the girl that volunteered had given him a strange boost of speed and strength. He used it to charge Ruby, making her let go the ice queen. They both fell on the floor and Thomas was still grabbing her from her chest and front legs. He could hold her back for a moment, but it wouldn't last long. Struggling with the wolf, he managed to scream: "The red cloak! Now!"
Thomas wasn't sure who was it directed to, maybe Annabelle or Armelia or anyone else who cared enough. Moreover, he had no idea if the cloak would work once Ruby was already a wolf, but he couldn't think of anything better.

Cliff smiled as he let Juliet lead him towards the dance floor again. He brought his arm back to its position around her waist, firmly gripping her hand as he began to lead her along to the music once again. His blue eye sparkled, his green one remaining dim, and he gave her a warm smile. He pursed his lips and blew upwards, a loose strand of hair fluttering off his forehead, and he then returned his attention again to Juliet. Hmm, what should he say..? He obviously couldn't tell her the truth, but he hated lying to her. Concealing the truth, to him, wasn't quite the same as lying.

"Twenty three," Cliff said softly, knowing that if he appeared to be thinking about it, he'd seem suspicious. He spoke in a casual tone, not wanting to come across as hurrying or trying to get it out of the way. "And you, lovely Juliet?"

He focused on the woman he didn't know who was now talking to him. Why on earth would she prefer to be bitten instead of any other human? He had no idea what she was, or if he could feed from her without any problems, so probably any other day he wouldn't listen. But he couldn't have a human screaming and bleeding in the middle of the chaos they were creating, and he had no time to take care of a situation like that one, so he was going to accept the offer. As he approached her, he glanced at Ruby for a second, who told him to feed on her, but he ignored her. As bad as he wanted her blood, he cared to much to drink from her in that state, where he couldn't even control himself and didn't know if he would hurt her.
He took the woman that volunteered, not knowing that her name was Armelia, and put one of his hands in the back of her head. "I'm sorry if it hurts. But don't worry, you won't turn." Told her. And, not caring who she was or why would she do that, he sank his teeth on her neck. Her blood was... different, in a good way. It was even more delicious than a normal human, and he felt as it was loaded with something else, as if it was somehow magical. Feeling sorry for her, he drunk faster than usual, which would have as an effect a bigger pain on her. Anyway, it shouldn't be anything unbearable. Thomas was exceptionally thirsty, and, adding up that her blood was delicious, he couldn't stop when he should and he may had taken a little too much. Anyway, the howl of a wolf saved her. Thomas stopped feeding and turn around to see the creature Ruby had become.
She was a big, majestic, wolf. It looked equally beautiful and threatening. He watched her jumping after Annabelle, and a part of Thomas wanted to let her take some revenge on her, but of course it wouldn't be what Ruby would want. Just like that, Thomas let Armelia go and, still with a trickle of blood falling from his mouth, he used his recently obtained strength to go after her, as fast as he could. The blood from the girl that volunteered had given him a strange boost of speed and strength. He used it to charge Ruby, making her let go the ice queen. They both fell on the floor and Thomas was still grabbing her from her chest and front legs. He could hold her back for a moment, but it wouldn't last long. Struggling with the wolf, he managed to scream: "The red cloak! Now!"
Thomas wasn't sure who was it directed to, maybe Annabelle or Armelia or anyone else who cared enough. Moreover, he had no idea if the cloak would work once Ruby was already a wolf, but he couldn't think of anything better.
@Zaira @daird

She couldn't see anything. Mentally, Ruby had checked out and was no longer in control of her own body. The instincts of her inner wolf had taken over entirely, causing her to become blinded in an angry rage. She sank her teeth into Annabelle again and again, bitting her shoulder, neck, arm, and chest. The amounts of pressure she used varied, so some areas on the ice queen were likely injured more than others were. Annabelle screamed and tried to use her ice abilities to stop Ruby from her attack, but with her memories gone she had no idea as to how she could use them. She lied on the ground helplessly being attacked until Thomas suddenly charged forward and tackled Ruby.

All Ruby knew was that she was attacking Annabelle, and the next thing she knew was that she was suddenly on the ground with Thomas. Squirming, she managed to pull her legs free before standing up. Disoriented for a moment, it took Ruby a moment before she realized what Thomas had done and began to growl at him. She lunged at him next, knocking him to the ground and attempted to maul him like she had done to Annabelle.

Meanwhile, Annabelle lied on the ground in shock for a moment before realizing Ruby was no longer attacking her. She sat up slowly--her body shaking--and looked down to see her dress torn and her limbs covered in blood. She wrapped her arms around herself and cried out in pain before she heard Thomas cry out for someone to grab the cloak. The cloak? What had happened to it? She glanced around before she spotted it frozen in ice on the ground. She stood up and rushed over to it, tripping over her feet as she tried to get to it. Once she was in front of the cloak, she pounded on it with her fist. "I-I don't know how to get it out. I don't know how to control this ice!"

She backed away from the cloak, briefly remembering another way to calm Ruby down other than the cloak. "The pendant I was going to give her, it has the ability to give a wolf full control over their abilities. If you put it around her neck, she might wake up." Annabelle frowned. "But it's what I was going to use to make the trade with her. If I give it to her, she might not help me anymore." Sure, there was a chance people could get hurt if Ruby didn't gain control, but that wasn't for certain. Annabelle wasn't sure if she wanted to give away the pendant when she still needed it to make that trade.

The vampire sank his teeth into Armelia's neck , seeming to take pleasure in drinking her blood. Armelia felt a sudden jolt of pain, and then a massive euphoria as he started to drain her. Part of it might have been the effects of the bite, but she was pretty sure that the blood loss had something to with it as well.

Little Miss Ice Queen mentioned something about an anti-werewolf amulet, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to give it up. "Oh, for crying out loud! Gimme that!" She grabbed the amulet and attempted to place it around the wolf's neck. "Gods below, I hope this works."

@Zaira @daird
She couldn't see anything. Mentally, Ruby had checked out and was no longer in control of her own body. The instincts of her inner wolf had taken over entirely, causing her to become blinded in an angry rage. She sank her teeth into Annabelle again and again, bitting her shoulder, neck, arm, and chest. The amounts of pressure she used varied, so some areas on the ice queen were likely injured more than others were. Annabelle screamed and tried to use her ice abilities to stop Ruby from her attack, but with her memories gone she had no idea as to how she could use them. She lied on the ground helplessly being attacked until Thomas suddenly charged forward and tackled Ruby.
All Ruby knew was that she was attacking Annabelle, and the next thing she knew was that she was suddenly on the ground with Thomas. Squirming, she managed to pull her legs free before standing up. Disoriented for a moment, it took Ruby a moment before she realized what Thomas had done and began to growl at him. She lunged at him next, knocking him to the ground and attempted to maul him like she had done to Annabelle.
Meanwhile, Annabelle lied on the ground in shock for a moment before realizing Ruby was no longer attacking her. She sat up slowly--her body shaking--and looked down to see her dress torn and her limbs covered in blood. She wrapped her arms around herself and cried out in pain before she heard Thomas cry out for someone to grab the cloak. The cloak? What had happened to it? She glanced around before she spotted it frozen in ice on the ground. She stood up and rushed over to it, tripping over her feet as she tried to get to it. Once she was in front of the cloak, she pounded on it with her fist. "I-I don't know how to get it out. I don't know how to control this ice!"
She backed away from the cloak, briefly remembering another way to calm Ruby down other than the cloak. "The pendant I was going to give her, it has the ability to give a wolf full control over their abilities. If you put it around her neck, she might wake up." Annabelle frowned. "But it's what I was going to use to make the trade with her. If I give it to her, she might not help me anymore." Sure, there was a chance people could get hurt if Ruby didn't gain control, but that wasn't for certain. Annabelle wasn't sure if she wanted to give away the pendant when she still needed it to make that trade.
The vampire sank his teeth into Armelia's neck , seeming to take pleasure in drinking her blood. Armelia felt a sudden jolt of pain, and then a massive euphoria as he started to drain her. Part of it might have been the effects of the bite, but she was pretty sure that the blood loss had something to with it as well.
Little Miss Ice Queen mentioned something about an anti-werewolf amulet, but she wasn't sure that she wanted to give it up. "Oh, for crying out loud! Gimme that!" She grabbed the amulet and attempted to place it around the wolf's neck. "Gods below, I hope this works."
As he thought, Ruby didn't take long to free herself from him. Thomas heard her growl and felt how she lunged him, making him fall on his back. A small groan escaped from him as he hit the floor, with the weigh of the wolf above him. He had no idea what to do, it was really hard to fight her trying not to seriously hurt her. Anyway, he didn't thought that she would be able to kill him, because that wouldn't happen as long as he protected his head from being ripped off. The only other way to kill a vampire was with a wooden stake, but he took that off the table in that situation. To keep her entertain on him and prevent her from attacking someone else who might die, he growled at her, with the most threatening sound he could create. That would surely make her angrier. Afterwards, he crossed his arms in front of his face, trying to block the attack that was about to come.

As he was about to be attacked, Thomas heard Annabelle's words and wished he hadn't saved her from Ruby. "Here's a new trade. You throw me that pendant, and I prevent this wolf from killing you and everyone else in here." shouted at her so she would listen, with a threatening and seriously angry tone. "You don't, and I'll help her myself to hunt you down." added, not sure if she would cooperate under a thread. Anyway, Thomas didn't even think about it, he was only angry because of the blonde woman who was thinking on the stupid trade before helping him.

Thomas was very busy threatening Annabelle that he didn't realize that Armelia was saving the day once again. "Hurry up!" told her as he saw her, attempting to put the necklace on Ruby's neck.

@Zaira @daird

Annabelle gasped as the pendant was yanked from her hands and taken away. She flinched when Thomas yelled at her and clenched her fists at her side. He didn't know what she was going through. What right did he have to be so angry? After having seen him bite Armelia, it was obvious that he was a vampire. It wasn't as if he would die from being attacked by Ruy. Annabelle scrambled after Armelia, grabbing her arm and trying to take it away from her. "H-Hey, give that back! I didn't give you permission to use that!" she cried. It was probably a selfish and stubborn thing to try and prevent them from changing Ruby back to normal, but at this point she didn't care. Annabelle was desperate.

Although Ruby was attacking Thomas, she could feel when Armelia tried to put the pendant over her head. She quickly turned her attention to Armelia and slapped her with a paw--a move that would possibly leave a scratch on Armelia if she was something other than a human--snapping her big jaws toward her afterwards. While Ruby did this, Annabelle reached out in a sudden move and quickly gripped onto the pendant. The move probably wasn't enough to get it away from her, but she still had to try and get it back. She wasn't about to give up her pendant unless someone had an even better reason to convince her otherwise!

By this point, the crowd at the party had begun to take notice. A few people gathered around, whispering and gawking. Others, however, ran away and screamed shouting about a wolf attacking people. Ruby had been noticed, but thankfully it seemed as if they didn't realize she was a werewolf and not just a wolf. But hearing the growl let out by Thomas, Ruby turned her attention away from Armelia after slapping her and attacked him again, sinking her teeth into his neck. She yanked upward almost instinctively as if she knew taking his head off might kill him, but stopped quickly when she saw the crowd of people moving around running around. She pulled away from Thomas and started to pursue other party guests, charging mindlessly toward them.

Even though she was dizzy from the blood she was starting to lose, Annabelle managed to yank the pendant away from Armelia. She stood with the pendant in hand, mouth agape as she saw that the wolf had begun to go after people in the building now. She contorted her expression in frustration, hanging her head after a moment. What was she doing?! She didn't want anyone to get hurt. She was being... selfish. Sighing, she tossed the pendant away from herself toward either Thomas or Armelia (whoever could get to it first) and stepped back, gripping the bloody wound on her side. "Just stop her," she mumbled, shamefully keeping her blue eyes averted from them.

Klutzy Ninja Kitty said:
@Zaira @daird
Annabelle gasped as the pendant was yanked from her hands and taken away. She flinched when Thomas yelled at her and clenched her fists at her side. He didn't know what she was going through. What right did he have to be so angry? After having seen him bite Armelia, it was obvious that he was a vampire. It wasn't as if he would die from being attacked by Ruy. Annabelle scrambled after Armelia, grabbing her arm and trying to take it away from her. "H-Hey, give that back! I didn't give you permission to use that!" she cried. It was probably a selfish and stubborn thing to try and prevent them from changing Ruby back to normal, but at this point she didn't care. Annabelle was desperate.
Although Ruby was attacking Thomas, she could feel when Armelia tried to put the pendant over her head. She quickly turned her attention to Armelia and slapped her with a paw--a move that would possibly leave a scratch on Armelia if she was something other than a human--snapping her big jaws toward her afterwards. While Ruby did this, Annabelle reached out in a sudden move and quickly gripped onto the pendant. The move probably wasn't enough to get it away from her, but she still had to try and get it back. She wasn't about to give up her pendant unless someone had an even better reason to convince her otherwise!
By this point, the crowd at the party had begun to take notice. A few people gathered around, whispering and gawking. Others, however, ran away and screamed shouting about a wolf attacking people. Ruby had been noticed, but thankfully it seemed as if they didn't realize she was a werewolf and not just a wolf. But hearing the growl let out by Thomas, Ruby turned her attention away from Armelia after slapping her and attacked him again, sinking her teeth into his neck. She yanked upward almost instinctively as if she knew taking his head off might kill him, but stopped quickly when she saw the crowd of people moving around running around. She pulled away from Thomas and started to pursue other party guests, charging mindlessly toward them.
Even though she was dizzy from the blood she was starting to lose, Annabelle managed to yank the pendant away from Armelia. She stood with the pendant in hand, mouth agape as she saw that the wolf had begun to go after people in the building now. She contorted her expression in frustration, hanging her head after a moment. What was she doing?! She didn't want anyone to get hurt. She was being... selfish. Sighing, she tossed the pendant away from herself toward either Thomas or Armelia (whoever could get to it first) and stepped back, gripping the bloody wound on her side. "Just stop her," she mumbled, shamefully keeping her blue eyes averted from them.
Thomas wasn't taking any significant attacks, maybe some scratches and attempts of biting before he could block them, until Ruby bit him on the neck. It was ironic how that could be such a sensitive part on a vampire when they spend their whole existence going after necks. Anyway, the pain made him frown and complain about it with a low noise. He felt as if she was actually trying to rip his head off and he pointlessly tried to stop her. Luckily, she stopped thanks to the crowd around them. It had been a lucky thing for Thomas but not for the people around.

The vampire managed to stand up. He had a huge quantity of blood descending from his neck, but the wound was already closing. He watched Annabelle as she tossed the pendant and he grabbed it. It seemed that she was finally coming to her senses, it was probably because of seeing all those people about to be attacked. Whatever the reason was, Thomas was glad she did. He even let a slight smile cross his face. He will thank her later.

Now, he still needed to keep his promise and stop Ruby from hurting people. He ran after her, making use of his developed speed. It didn't take him long to reach her, but it would probably be harder to manage to put the necklace on her. Firstly, it would be a good thing to get her attention once again and prevent her from hunting humans. "Hey, you, puppy, come and fight a real enemy." shouted at her, trying to catch her attention, as he grabbed her by the tail. He had no idea if words would have any effect on her, but it wouldn't hurt to try.

Thomas wasn't taking any significant attacks, maybe some scratches and attempts of biting before he could block them, until Ruby bit him on the neck. It was ironic how that could be such a sensitive part on a vampire when they spend their whole existence going after necks. Anyway, the pain made him frown and complain about it with a low noise. He felt as if she was actually trying to rip his head off and he pointlessly tried to stop her. Luckily, she stopped thanks to the crowd around them. It had been a lucky thing for Thomas but not for the people around.
The vampire managed to stand up. He had a huge quantity of blood descending from his neck, but the wound was already closing. He watched Annabelle as she tossed the pendant and he grabbed it. It seemed that she was finally coming to her senses, it was probably because of seeing all those people about to be attacked. Whatever the reason was, Thomas was glad she did. He even let a slight smile cross his face. He will thank her later.
Now, he still needed to keep his promise and stop Ruby from hurting people. He ran after her, making use of his developed speed. It didn't take him long to reach her, but it would probably be harder to manage to put the necklace on her. Firstly, it would be a good thing to get her attention once again and prevent her from hunting humans. "Hey, you, puppy, come and fight a real enemy." shouted at her, trying to catch her attention, as he grabbed her by the tail. He had no idea if words would have any effect on her, but it wouldn't hurt to try.
There were so many people running around, Ruby had a hard time figuring out how to chase first. Her eyes darted between several different people before finally selecting one of interest to her: a man holding a plate with a juicy steak on it. She trotted after the man, barking and growling at him. He began to run and she had just attempted to lunge at him when Thomas grabbed her tail. She stopped in her tracks and turned around, suddenly glaring at Thomas before giving him a low growl. Ruby lunged at Thomas, attempting to knock him to the floor and sink her teeth into him again. She was moving around so much that it could be difficult to get the pendant around her neck, but thankfully not impossible.

Meanwhile, Annabelle stayed back and watched Thomas, biting her lip. She felt bad for what she had done, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She lowered herself to the floor and sat on her knees, ignoring the people around her who seemed to be panicking over the situation. She found it odd that not all the people were panicking, however. Some of them continued dancing and talking as if nothing were going on. This made her wonder if there were any other supernatural beings at the party as well who were used to happenings such as a wolf attacking, and weren't afraid of it. The possibility was quite high. Still, none of the others seemed to be helping, so maybe she would have to do something.

"Do you need any help?" she asked Thomas, watching him struggle with the wolf. "If you can't get her to stop moving, I might be able to use my ice to slow her down."

Hasan continued the dance, listening intently while Ellie spoke of her surprise at his liking sailing. All considering, it made sense. He was a four legged land animal, not quite the sailing type. "True, but I have found success in sailing. All of my captains have been rather impressed with my skills onboard a ship." He paused, throwing her into another twirl before bringing her back. "Someday I would like to own my own ship. And I will have a sailboat too, but that will be for fun." He smiled. "I do believe you would be rather sultry and beautiful in a bathing suit!" He winked, smiling boyishly as he teased her.

@Serpentine

There were so many people running around, Ruby had a hard time figuring out how to chase first. Her eyes darted between several different people before finally selecting one of interest to her: a man holding a plate with a juicy steak on it. She trotted after the man, barking and growling at him. He began to run and she had just attempted to lunge at him when Thomas grabbed her tail. She stopped in her tracks and turned around, suddenly glaring at Thomas before giving him a low growl. Ruby lunged at Thomas, attempting to knock him to the floor and sink her teeth into him again. She was moving around so much that it could be difficult to get the pendant around her neck, but thankfully not impossible.
Meanwhile, Annabelle stayed back and watched Thomas, biting her lip. She felt bad for what she had done, but there was nothing she could do about it now. She lowered herself to the floor and sat on her knees, ignoring the people around her who seemed to be panicking over the situation. She found it odd that not all the people were panicking, however. Some of them continued dancing and talking as if nothing were going on. This made her wonder if there were any other supernatural beings at the party as well who were used to happenings such as a wolf attacking, and weren't afraid of it. The possibility was quite high. Still, none of the others seemed to be helping, so maybe she would have to do something.
"Do you need any help?" she asked Thomas, watching him struggle with the wolf. "If you can't get her to stop moving, I might be able to use my ice to slow her down."
Armelia, thankfully, had already thought of something similar. She opened her hand, then quickly clenched it again. Chains of black energy appeared around the wolf's ankles and shackled it to the floor. She turned to the vampire. "Hurry up! The way she's struggling, I won't be able to hold the spell for long!" If the ice girl was willing to help out, she was more than welcome too, but Armelia didn't think she would do anything useful. It was sad to say, but she was obviously far too petty for that.

Armelia, thankfully, had already thought of something similar. She opened her hand, then quickly clenched it again. Chains of black energy appeared around the wolf's ankles and shackled it to the floor. She turned to the vampire. "Hurry up! The way she's struggling, I won't be able to hold the spell for long!" If the ice girl was willing to help out, she was more than welcome too, but Armelia didn't think she would do anything useful. It was sad to say, but she was obviously far too petty for that.
A slightly smile crossed Thomas' face when the wolf turned around and growled at him, it seemed that he just ruined her hunt. He would even find that little fight fun if it wasn't for the fact that there were many lives in danger. Many lives that Ruby asked him to protect. Anyway, the amused expression disappeared when she knocked him down once again. The attack actually surprised him and that was probably why he dropped the necklace. He felt as the most stupid vampire ever, but for the moment he needed to focus on not getting killed. This time, he managed to block the attack that was directed to his neck, and she bit him in the arm instead. For a second, he thought about his previous conversation with Ruby. It was definitely not easy to handle her.

"Yes, please!" answered at the woman named Annabelle when she said something about slowing her down. Anyway, someone else helped first. Thomas took advantage of the situation when the wolf was immobilized and managed to sneak out of her control. He quickly grabbed the necklace, which was not far from them, and did his best to quickly go back to Ruby. Once again, he attempted to put the necklace on her neck.

Ellie giggled, her ears and cheeks turning red from Hasan's comment. "I guess we'll just have to find out." she teased, winking at him. As they continued dancing, Ellie's smile only grew. She was having an amazing time and loved being in Hasan's company. As the song ended, she heard as a slower song came on and blushed a little. Ellie never really slow-danced, so she didn't know what to do. She looked up at Hasan and blushed slightly from embarrassment, attempting a smile. "This is fairly embarrassing. It seems I don't have a clue how to dance to slow songs." Ellie gave a small laugh, trying to cover up her growing embarrassment.

@Golden_Finch91

A slightly smile crossed Thomas' face when the wolf turned around and growled at him, it seemed that he just ruined her hunt. He would even find that little fight fun if it wasn't for the fact that there were many lives in danger. Many lives that Ruby asked him to protect. Anyway, the amused expression disappeared when she knocked him down once again. The attack actually surprised him and that was probably why he dropped the necklace. He felt as the most stupid vampire ever, but for the moment he needed to focus on not getting killed. This time, he managed to block the attack that was directed to his neck, and she bit him in the arm instead. For a second, he thought about his previous conversation with Ruby. It was definitely not easy to handle her.
"Yes, please!" answered at the woman named Annabelle when she said something about slowing her down. Anyway, someone else helped first. Thomas took advantage of the situation when the wolf was immobilized and managed to sneak out of her control. He quickly grabbed the necklace, which was not far from them, and did his best to quickly go back to Ruby. Once again, he attempted to put the necklace on her neck.
@Zaira @daird

Hearing Thomas give Annabelle permission to help him out, she lifted her hands and closed her eyes, attempting to focus on figuring out how to use her ice abilities like she had done before. However, before she could figure something out, Armelia beat her to it. She opened her eyes to see Armelia shackle the wolf's ankles to the floor with some kind of strange magic. She dropped her own hands back to her sides upon seeing her do this, somewhat relieved Armelia had done something and now she didn't have to. At least she didn't have to worry about accidentally hurting someone with her ice now. Yet, she still wished there was some way she could help...

At some point during her assault on Thomas, Ruby realized she could no longer move her legs. Looking down, she realized that they were stuck to the floor by something strange. She growled and barked, reaching down with her teeth to try and chew herself free, yet to no avail. With little left she could do thanks to her mobility being taken away, she went back to attacking Thomas. Although she did this, as long as Thomas realized she was trapped and moved away from her she wouldn't be able to hurt him anymore.

After watching the attack for a moment or two longer, Annabelle finally realized a way she could help. Thomas had dropped the pendant! She rushed forward and grabbed it, quickly handing it to him while barely escaping a wolf bite. Staying close to both Ruby and Thomas, Annabelle suddenly found the guts to help even further, slapping the wolf on the nose. After slapping her, Ruby's jaws were frozen shut and she could no longer move them. Thanks to both Armelia and Annabelle, Ruby was now completely helpless to move or hurt anyone further.

@Zaira @daird
Hearing Thomas give Annabelle permission to help him out, she lifted her hands and closed her eyes, attempting to focus on figuring out how to use her ice abilities like she had done before. However, before she could figure something out, Armelia beat her to it. She opened her eyes to see Armelia shackle the wolf's ankles to the floor with some kind of strange magic. She dropped her own hands back to her sides upon seeing her do this, somewhat relieved Armelia had done something and now she didn't have to. At least she didn't have to worry about accidentally hurting someone with her ice now. Yet, she still wished there was some way she could help...
At some point during her assault on Thomas, Ruby realized she could no longer move her legs. Looking down, she realized that they were stuck to the floor by something strange. She growled and barked, reaching down with her teeth to try and chew herself free, yet to no avail. With little left she could do thanks to her mobility being taken away, she went back to attacking Thomas. Although she did this, as long as Thomas realized she was trapped and moved away from her she wouldn't be able to hurt him anymore.
After watching the attack for a moment or two longer, Annabelle finally realized a way she could help. Thomas had dropped the pendant! She rushed forward and grabbed it, quickly handing it to him while barely escaping a wolf bite. Staying close to both Ruby and Thomas, Annabelle suddenly found the guts to help even further, slapping the wolf on the nose. After slapping her, Ruby's jaws were frozen shut and she could no longer move them. Thanks to both Armelia and Annabelle, Ruby was now completely helpless to move or hurt anyone further.
Thomas smiled at Annabelle, thanking her for the necklace, and went back to Ruby. Even if she had no mobility, she was still trying to bite him. He didn't mind about being bitten as long as he could put the necklace on her, but he wasn't sure if he could do it without her breaking the pendant. Thomas couldn't risk it, so he needed to be careful. While he was thinking about another strategy to approach, the ice queen went ahead and froze Ruby's jaw. In that situation, Thomas had no more problems putting the necklace on Ruby's neck. At that moment, he regretted being mean to the blonde woman. She wasn't that bad after all. She had been actually helpful, maybe even more useful than himself. Anyway, he would have time to apologize later.

He stayed close to her and watched her, hoping that the sweet girl he met that evening would come back.

Thomas smiled at Annabelle, thanking her for the necklace, and went back to Ruby. Even if she had no mobility, she was still trying to bite him. He didn't mind about being bitten as long as he could put the necklace on her, but he wasn't sure if he could do it without her breaking the pendant. Thomas couldn't risk it, so he needed to be careful. While he was thinking about another strategy to approach, the ice queen went ahead and froze Ruby's jaw. In that situation, Thomas had no more problems putting the necklace on Ruby's neck. At that moment, he regretted being mean to the blonde woman. She wasn't that bad after all. She had been actually helpful, maybe even more useful than himself. Anyway, he would have time to apologize later.
He stayed close to her and watched her, hoping that the sweet girl he met that evening would come back.
@Zaira @daird

Annabelle took a step back, watching carefully with the hopes that Thomas would now be able to get the pendant on over Ruby's head. The wolf struggled and moved her head, wiggling to try and escape whatever he was trying to do to her. However, with how restrained she how was it was impossible for her to avoid the pendant being placed around her neck. She squirmed and wildly tried to bite at the pendant for a few moments before her mind slowly started to come back...

Ruby slowed down her actions, waking up from the hold that the wolf had over her. Her vision was blurry for a second before she realized where she was and who was around her. She could see people yelling and screaming about a wolf, Annabelle bloody to her side, and Thomas who appeared a bit bloody himself. Ruby lowered her ears and whined, wanting to step back but unable to with the restraints still on her legs. She was back to her usual self, but there was no way she could change back to normal until the restraints were off her feet.

Armelia allowed her shadow chain spell to dissipate, so Ruby could move freely. She raced over to the newly unturned wolf. "Are you alright? I don't know what changing does to a werewolf, so let me know if you need anything."

Then she turned to Annabelle. "I don't know who you are, or what you were thinking, but you could have killed everyone in this room by withholding that amulet. The only reason I don't kill you where you stand is the fact that I took an oath against killing long ago. However, I'm willing to give you until the count of three to leave this hotel without unpleasant things happening." A shadowbolt crackled in her right hand to prove her point.

"One..."

Armelia allowed her shadow chain spell to dissipate, so Ruby could move freely. She raced over to the newly unturned wolf. "Are you alright? I don't know what changing does to a werewolf, so let me know if you need anything."
Then she turned to Annabelle. "I don't know who you are, or what you were thinking, but you could have killed everyone in this room by withholding that amulet. The only reason I don't kill you where you stand is the fact that I took an oath against killing long ago. However, I'm willing to give you until the count of three to leave this hotel without unpleasant things happening." A shadowbolt crackled in her right hand to prove her point.
@Zaira @daird

When the shadow spell disappeared from around Ruby's legs, she sighed in relief. She couldn't speak in her wolf form, but it was clear by the look on her face that she was glad to be free and back in control of herself again. She hung her head slightly though, ashamed for what she did. She should of been more careful. Because of her mistake and not keeping herself in check, she could have hurt a lot of people. It didn't look as if she hurt anyone, except for maybe Thomas and Annabelle, but at least the ordinary humans were safe, she told herself.

Watching with relief with Ruby regained control, Annabelle was surprised when Armelia suddenly turned on her in anger. She flinched at first and stepped back, feeling a little skittish when a threat was made toward her. However, her skittish feeling quickly went away and she made an attempt to stand up for herself. "I have to leave? Who are you to decide that? I know I made a mistake, and I even tried to help fix it by giving the pendant back to that vampire. I shouldn't have to leave just because I made a mistake. I'm sure you'd be prone to mistakes, confusion, and fear yourself if you had lost your memories like I have!" she exclaimed, lowering her head. "Besides, I'm not the only one who caused trouble. This wolf girl did too. Just... give me another chance."

Hearing Annabelle speak, Ruby stepped forward and stood in front of her. She felt bad for the woman, not wanting to drive her away. Annabelle might deserve some kind of punishment for what she did, but it wasn't fair to do something like that to her when she was clearly just crying out for help. Ruby knew that look in her eyes, because she had felt the same way many different times.

"One..."
@Zaira @daird
When the shadow spell disappeared from around Ruby's legs, she sighed in relief. She couldn't speak in her wolf form, but it was clear by the look on her face that she was glad to be free and back in control of herself again. She hung her head slightly though, ashamed for what she did. She should of been more careful. Because of her mistake and not keeping herself in check, she could have hurt a lot of people. It didn't look as if she hurt anyone, except for maybe Thomas and Annabelle, but at least the ordinary humans were safe, she told herself.
Watching with relief with Ruby regained control, Annabelle was surprised when Armelia suddenly turned on her in anger. She flinched at first and stepped back, feeling a little skittish when a threat was made toward her. However, her skittish feeling quickly went away and she made an attempt to stand up for herself. "I have to leave? Who are you to decide that? I know I made a mistake, and I even tried to help fix it by giving the pendant back to that vampire. I shouldn't have to leave just because I made a mistake. I'm sure you'd be prone to mistakes, confusion, and fear yourself if you had lost your memories like I have!" she exclaimed, lowering her head. "Besides, I'm not the only one who caused trouble. This wolf girl did too. Just... give me another chance."
Hearing Annabelle speak, Ruby stepped forward and stood in front of her. She felt bad for the woman, not wanting to drive her away. Annabelle might deserve some kind of punishment for what she did, but it wasn't fair to do something like that to her when she was clearly just crying out for help. Ruby knew that look in her eyes, because she had felt the same way many different times.

Thomas was glad that the pendant worked and a wide smile crossed his face. When the restraints were dissipated and Ruby was starting to change, he approached next to her, just to see if she was OK. Thomas still had a big sting of blood running down his neck and all over his right arm, with some smaller ones matching all over his body. His suit was also a little destroyed, with many holes from Ruby's bites and scratches. He needed to remember to change and clean himself before humans started making questions.

A moment before he could even talk to Ruby, he heard the shadow girl's thread. Thomas was feeling great for their success with no victims, but that made him a little angry. He had hated the blonde girl himself when she refused to give the pendant away, but she clearly changed her attitude and helped them, so she had no right to make her leave. He stood right next to Ruby, just in case they started another fight, but said nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.