A Ninja's Way

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syaoran laughs, jealous. "We should rest. Earth Style: Brick House Jutsu!" His brick house appears. "My uncle is Sasori."

Ooc: asked my roommates opinion on which akatsuki it should be lol

"Right." Rin decided to walk into the house. She sat down as she did before. Her back to the walk. "Sasori, Does that mean you are actually from the sand village or something." She thought for a moment, "Oh! Crap! Sasori is partnered with Deidara!"

Syaoran laughed, sitting next to her. "Ya, originally the Nara clan was from the hidden sand but we oved to the hidden leaf."

"I see." She turned to look at his face. She sighed, "When did you move to the hidden leaf?"

"I was born in the hidden leaf. My mom moved there before I was born." He smiles.

She smiled, "I get it. I actually just recently came to the leaf village myself. Lady Hokage let me after everything with Kain happened." She tilted her; putting it on his shoulder.

Syaoran blushed, putting his arm over her shoulder. He kisses her forehead.

Rin smiled, "Syaoran? What is going to happen after we find Sasori? What do we do them?" She said, her life was always just training and missions; she didn't know how to act now, having a friend.

Syaoran smiled. "You didn't freak out when I kissed you. And you said we, saying you were with me. Thanks." Syaoran looks serious all of a sudden. "Kill him." He goes back to his carefree mood.

"I meant after that" She said to him, she looked at him. Her face very close to his. "When he's gone?"

Syaoran smiles. "I don't really know. But I'm sure we'll figure it out."He leans in closer, his forehead on hers.

She couldn't help but smile; blushing a bit. "I kissed you that second time to find something out." She began to say, "Although I don't know if I want to tell you what that was."

"I wanted to know if I was right." She paused, "That the first kiss we had, it did mean something to me." She put her hand to her chest; she could feel her heart beating. "I didn't know I could feel this way."

Rin stayed there, letting him just kiss her; without pushing or hitting him away. She moved the hand that was on her chest and placed it on his.

Syaoran continued kissing her for a moment.

Ooc: sorry, brain farting.

(ooc: don't worry; I didn't know what to say either. :P)

Rin slowly moved away from him, finishing the kiss. "Do you still need to read Make out Paradise to learn how to talk to girls?" She whispered to him with a smile.

Syaoran smiles and grabs the book from his pocket throws it in the air. He slashes it to pieces with his wing. "That answer your question?"

Rin giggled, "Yeah. It does. But one other one?" She continued, "Why me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.