A Ninja's Way

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Syaoran shrugs. "I can't say for sure, but probably your smarts, beauty, and strength."

Rin blushed some more. "I'm glad I meant you. If I had never taken that short cut, who knows what would have happened." She began to say, "I have one request. When we kill Sasori....Can you take me on a real date? I never been on one before."

Syaoran laughs. "I said I'd take you out to eat after the mission. We've just gatta report in. I'll take you whenever I have any extra money. I want you to be happy." He kisses her again.

Rin giggled again, she couldn't help it. She felt like a school girl with her first crush. She never felt this way before. "Alright then." She said but then suddenly pushed his body away from hers. "Time to go to bed." She said. Then glared at him.

Syaoran nods. "Okay. Good night." He goes to his room and lays down.

Rin falls asleep easily with a smile on her face.

(ooc: I didn't really know what to say. Sorry.)

Ooc: lol its fine. Happens to us all

Syaoran falls asleep quickly. He has a dream about Rin which turns into a nightmare when Sasori shows up and kills her.

Rin awoke, she sat up and stretched. Then decided to go wake up Syaoran again. She went into his room, bent down like she did before and started poking his cheek. "Time to get up."

(I pictured Rin with such a straight face, poking Syaoran. lol.)

Ooc: lol so do I

Syaoran looks at her, smiling. "Only one way to wake me up."

Rin continued to poke his cheek, then stopped. She sighed, "Alright." Then decided to joking slap him; not very hard though. "There."

Syaoran laughs. "Alright, alright, I'm up." He stirs up and grabs his ninja tools.

Rin got to her feet. She stretched again, pulling her arms over her head then back down. She began to walk out of Syaoran's room then out of the house.

Syaoran walks out with her. He undoes the jutsu. "Ready to finish this mission?"

"Yeah." She said, she began to walk in the direction that the leaf village was in. "So. How did you sleep." She said, trying to make conversation. It was the one time that she didn't want peace and quiet.

Syaoran smiles slightly. "Horrid. Had a nightmare." He sighs. "Can you do me a favor? Please don't come with me when I go after Sasori..."

Rin looked at him. "Why not? I thought you would want me too." She said, "He's not going to be easy to defeat you know. You should have someone there to help."

"I do want you to and it would be easier but... I don't want you to get hurt. If another friend got hurt for me... I don't know what I would do."

Rin stopped walking for moment; pulled her hand out and grabbed his. "I understand but I am coming with you." She said to him, "I promise I will be okay."

Syaoran smiles. "Okay. I can't stop you." He leans in and kisses her. "Thanks."

Ooc: I think the whistle should come into play during the fight against Sasori.

ooc:Okay. :) )

Rin returned the kiss. Then began to walk again, still holding his hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.