A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syaoran runs up to the girl. He carries her somewhere safe before returning and watching, waiting for her okay to help if she needed it.

Rin ran at Kain again, pulling her sword in front of her. He jumped back, then pulled his body back; spinning her around the grabbing her from behind. "Really?" He said to her. "You're not thinking are you. Are you too distracted to use your full abilities with that boy here." Kain said to Rin. Rin tried to get out of his grip but couldn't. She stopped squirming. "Maybe." She said. Suddenly she turned her sword around in her hand, stabbing Kain with it. He let go of her falling back. Rin quickly stun around. She began to pull her sword down to the ground but hit the ground by the side of him instead of him. "What are you waiting for?" Kain said, Rin couldn't do it, why couldn't she do it. He kicked her making her fly back; banging into a tree and sliding down it.

Syaoran gets pissed but restrains himself, trying as hard as he could not to lose control when Kain grabs her. As soon as he knocks her into the tree though he loses it and ends up going into his tailed beast state, immediately hitting 6 tails out of 7. "Die!" He swings his talons at Kain.

Kain gets hit by Syaoran directly; he flew back himself. scrapping across the ground. He coughed up blood. He threw the kunai he still had trying to hit Syaoran with it but was too injured to hit him. He tried to get up but fell back down. Rin raised her head to see the battle. Kain eventually was able to raise his body up. "Damn it. You annoying boy!" He chocked out. He suddenly did a justu that teleported him to Rin. He grabbed he, using her to block from Syaoran. "You attach me, you attack her."

Syaoran flew toward him. As he was a few feet away he stopped, getting control back. "Ninja Art: Shadow Screen Jutsu! Byakugan!" The whole area becomes pitch black, enclosed by his shadow. He runs in and strikes Kain's chakra points and gets Rin away from him.

Kain lie there on the ground. His body in pain. He couldn't get himself up. He had to do something before he was done for. He noticed Rin's sword on the ground. He began to reach for it. Rin could see Kain going after her sword, "No." She yelled out, getting up and running for her sword. "Don't touch it." She yelled out, they both got to it at the same time. Both touching it. "I will break it." Kain coughed out. "No." Rin replied. "No. Don't" She tried to pull it from his grip, "Let go!" She yelled, she closed her eyes then reopened them. They had a large star in them, with different colored swirls at each point. Kain eyes got wide, Rin suddenly yelled out. She pulled the sword away with great strength. Stood up tall, then pulled the sword down on Kain. Stabbing him, "Die, Damn it!" She screamed out. She pulled it out, killing Kain. His last words, "That's the Rin I know." She lowered her sword down to her side.

Syaoran walked up next to her. "You okay?" The girl Rin knocked out walks over. "Wha- You killed him!"

Rin turned to the girl, her eyes still in this strange form, "Of course I did." Rin said, raising her sword to the girls neck. "You're next." Rin said, she began to smile.

(ooc: Her abilities tend to make her go crazy.)

Syaoran judo chops the back of Rin's neck, knocking her out. "Listen miss. Kain has killed a lot of people, most of which were just innocent townsfolk." He runs off, carrying Rin over his shoulder, headed back to Konaha.

Rin awoke while Syaoran was carrying her; her eyes back to normal. "What? What are you do?" She said, pounding her fists lightly on his back, "Put me down."

Syaoran sets her down. "Good, you came to. Sorry, I had to knock you out. You started going nuts."

"Huh?" Rin suddenly remembered what happened. She bent her knees to the ground. "I did. I'm sorry. I didn't want to but he couldn't. I just couldn't let him break my sword. It's the only thing I have had with me my whole life." She looked down at the ground. "My abilities, I can completely learn any justu by either watching someone or reading it."

"There's just one thing. It makes me go insane sometimes. It's hard to control all the jutsu's in my head." Rin said, she got up. "But Kain's gone now so I guess we should report back to Lady Hokage."

Syaoran nods. "Let's go." He smiles. "By the way... I have someone I plan on killing when I find him..."

Rin started to walk forward, "Whose that?" She asked, walking by his side.

"My uncle. Remember me saying Luke sacrificed himself to save me? Its because we were trying to stop my uncle from attacking the village..." Syaoran sighs.

Rin looked at Syaoran. "Really?" Rin nodded, "Then I can understand." She continued to walk. It was going to take another day to get back to the village. It was starting to get dark again. "Where might he be?"

Syaoran smirks. "We'll know when we get back. The info is my payment for all this. Although I have a hunch. I believe he's part of the akatsuki."

"The akatsuki?" Rin looked down with a sigh, "Not those guys again? I can't get Deidara to stop asking my out." It was now dark; the moon giving them light.

(ooc: I just thought that would be funny and kind of interesting if we "run" into them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.