A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
She clenched his shirt tighter; still kissing him. She slowly pulled her lips away from his, staring into his eyes. The wind still blowing her hair. "Syaoran." She let go of his shirt, letting her arms down by her side.

(This is my last post for tonight. I'll be back tomorrow thought.)

Rin put her head and hand on his chest. "For what?" She said, "like i said, it means nothing." She spoke with the sweetest voice; one she never knew she could make, denying her feelings. She pushed him away, and began to walk. Her heart was pounding so much she wasn't paying any attention to where she was going. She suddenly hit a rock the was in her path, tripping over it and falling; hitting the ground.

Syaoran smiles. "Don't worry about it." He follows her until she falls. He runs over and picks her up, holding her in his arms. "You okay?" He thinks, 'she's as light as I thought she'd be'.

Ooc: if I misspell anything its probably cuz I've been drinking. Just figured I'd let you know. Either that or its auto correct's fault lol

She was in a daze for a moment, her eyes sightly closed, mouth partly open. "Y...yeah." She said. She got herself together, she began to blush noticing she was in his arms. "Put me down, you pervert!" She yelled out at him.

Syaoran sets her down. "Keep calling me a pervert and you're off the team. I was just trying to help."

Rin pouted and turned away. "The next village is where we need to go." She said, walking through the forest. eventually they were out of the forest and on a dirt road. "There." She pointed to a village in front of them. "He will be on the out shirts by a river." She walked into the village; passing people by as they walked. Her stomach started to growl. She stopped, embarrassed a bit. "I'm...I'm hungry."

"Now that you mention it, so am I." He spots a ramen shop. "Come on, my treat." He points to the restaraunt.

"Okay." She said. They decide to eat."Look...I'm sorry I yelled at you when you were just trying to help me. I'm just not used to it okay. He never helped me up if I fell.......usually he was the one....the one who pushed me down."

(I'm not going into to detail with food, if you don't mind.)

Ooc: that's perfectly fine

Syaoran nods. "Its okay. The only reason I was reading that book was for tips for talking to girls. And as for that guy... he's just a dick. Sorry for the language but its true."

She looked at him with a smile, "Help with girls?" She began to giggle. "You? Weren't you the one who had all the self confidence." "I know what you mean about him, but it's still hard to get used to having a friend."

"Nope. I said I believe in myself. I don't have any confidence with girls though." He laughs. "But I understand where you're coming from about the friend thing."

"You seem to be doing fine with me. Well...sort of. I am a girl you know. In case you forgot." She finished up her food. "It's just going to take a while for me to learn how to be a good friend. That's all."

Syaoran laughs, finishing as well. "Yeah, I know." He smiles. "I'd like to do this again sometime. Maybe after our mission?"

"What eat together? I suppose we could." She got up off the chair. "Let's get going. And get this over with." She began to walk again. She watched people working on the sides of the street. One person looked at her directly. He suddenly went inside his house. She sighed, "This place. It brings back memories."

She continued to walk; getting to the a part of the village that goes into a small forest. "This way." She said, she walked through the forest a bit, then stopping. "There." She said, pointing to a house in the middle of the woods; a river just behind it. There was a girl in front of the house, she was practicing with a sword. Kain was leaning on a tree. "Your stance is terrible. Your not getting any better." He said to the girl. "I would if you actually trained me." She said. Kain was looking at a scroll. He then threw it to the side. "There's no way I am going to be able to read this without Rin. Damn it." He said getting up. "I need her abilities to use it."

(ooc: So Rin was originally one of my made up fairy tail characters and I was trying to come up with jutsu's that would work instead of magic but her magic had to do with her eyes, so I think I am going to keep that and just change it a bit. I'll explain about it in the RP in a bit.)

Ooc: okie dokie

Syaoran follows her. When they arrive he looks at her. "He's all yours unless you end up needing help."

Rin nodded at Syaoran. She pulled her sword out of the sheath. She began to walk to the house coming out of the shadows. "Really?" She said to Kain. Kain looked up at her. "Huh. What are you doing here? Decided to come back?" He said to her. The other girl looked at Rin as well. "So you're Rin?" Rin turned to the girl. "That doesn't concern you." Rin quickly ran at her, cutting her down. The girl fell to the ground unconscious. Rin then turned to Kain. "It's just you and me."
"I see." He said back. "Alright." He pulled out his own sword. Rin ran after him with her sword, swinging at him only to have his block each one with his sword; as well as the other way around. He used his strength to push Rin back a bit. He suddenly pulled out a kunai, ran at her and stabbed her in the stomach with it. She fell down to the ground. "oh come on, I know you're better than that." He said, walking over to her and kicking her body so she would roll in the dirt. "I think when I am done here, I'm going to kill that guy of yours." Kain said.
"You leave Syaoran out of this." Rin yelled with anger, holding her stomach. "Oh, really? I didn't expect you to be someone who falls in love." Kain replied. "Shut up! I'm not. I already said this before, love is pointless." She said lying to herself. She raised her body up off the ground. She swayed a bit as she stood. She raised her sword up, "I'm going to kill you." She said.

Status
Not open for further replies.