A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syaoran laughs. "You can hit me all you like, it won't make me change my mind."

"Stupid." She said as she put her sword away. The sun disappeared farther into the horizon. She turned and began to walk away from him. "It's getting dark. We should find a place to rest for the night."

Syaoran nods. "Yeah." He does a few hand signs. "Earth Style: Brick House Jutsu!" He touches the ground and a brick house forms. "There we go."

"Alright." She said, walking into the house. She sighed then sat down onto the floor, putting her back to the wall using it as support. She closed her eyes. "Don't get any ideas while were here together." Opening one eye to look at him.

"If I had any I wouldn't have made my own room." He walks into his own room. "Night beautiful."

She turned her head to the side; as if ignoring his last comment. As soon as he left she let out another sigh. Stupid, why does he make me feel this way? She thought to herself. She decided to try and fall asleep. Somehow she was able too. The night passing on.

Syaoran smiled to himself. He lie there thinking. Finally a girl he felt comfortable around. He really liked this one. Eventually he rolled over and fell asleep.

The night went on, eventually becoming morning. Rin got up, walking up to Syaoran's room. She slide open the door and barged in. She bent down onto her knees; looking at him. "Hey. Wake up." She said. She put her arms around his shoulders and began to shake him.

Syaoran snickered in his head. "I'm caught in a genjutsu and can't move! Only your kiss can break it!"

"Really?" She said. She began to bend down to kiss him. Inches away from his mouth. Suddenly she moved her face away and slapped his face with her hand. "Are you kidding me? That's your line. Like I would fall for that."

Syaoran bears with it and remains still. "I told you."

Ooc: I died laughing writing that

Rin sighed, "Stupid. Fine." She said, just to get him to stop. She bent down again. Pulling her face closer to his. Suddenly she kissed him.

Syaoran was surprised but returned it. "I'm... surprised you did it... and to think if you said no that time I would have stopped faking it." He sits up.

Rin looked at him with another glare; she decided to slap him again. "I hope your happy, that was my first kiss." She said.

Syaoran's eyes widen a bit. "Go on without me. I'll catch up." He stands up and punches a hole in the wall.

Rin was surprised, she didn't know why but decided to listen, he was the leader after all. She walked out. She started to walk away. "What was that about?" She said out loud to herself. She turned back to look at the house.

The house crumbles and the silloette of an eagle can be seen. A few minutes later he walks back up to her. "Sorry. For both having to see that and for taking your first kiss."

She looked looked at him. The wind blowing her hair. She suddenly sighed, "I don't really care." She said trying to blow it off. She turned away from him. "A kiss is nothing, it's not like it meant anything."

Syaoran mumbles, "To you..." He sighs. "Thanks. Let's get going."

"Right." She started to walk again; leading them to where Kain was. They continued to walk in a forest. Rin felt strange, why was she still think of it, of that kiss. Was she? She couldn't be, she isn't that king of person. Love was something she claimed before that she would never know. That it didn't matter to her. She couldn't stop thinking about it, her heart began to pound. She abruptly stopped, turned around to face Syaoran. She suddenly grabbed the front of his shirt, pulling at it. Kissing him again.

Status
Not open for further replies.