A Ninja's Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tsunade looks at Rin then at Syaoran. He nods. "Alright. You may go with him. But he is the team leader. Deal?"

"Fine." Rin answered. She stormed out of the room. She paused right outside of the door; in the way of the door. She thought about it. Kain, that man. He made her sick. All those people she hurt were because of him. He took advantage of her state that day, taking her in. She clenched her hands; forming fists.

Rin turned; grabbing onto Syaoran, hugging him tightly. "Kain was the only person who ever treated me nicely." She cried out, "And in the end it was just to use me." She clenched the back of his shirt with her hand. "Why does everyone just want to use me?"

"You're wrong. Just because he betrayed you doesn't mean everyone will. I won't. I'm here." He reaches into his tool pouch and pulls out a whistle. He puts it around her neck. "If you ever need me use this. It doesn't matter where I am, I'll hear it and come to your side." He smiles.

"Then you'd be the first one." Rin said, looking up at him, still hugging him; he was taller than her. Her eyes sparkled as tears were developing in her eyes. "I don't know what it's like...." She paused, "To have someone by your side. Even my parents were never there."

"You're not alone there either." He wipes the tears from her eyes. He smiles and kisses her forehead.

She loosened her grip. She felt so good being in his arms. She didn't want to let go but she knew they had a job to do. She pulled herself away from him. She wiped the rest of her tears away. She began to smile at him; a full smile, one she never knew she could do. "Right. We have a job to do."

Syaoran nods. "Right." He thinks. "Any ideas where he may be hiding?"

Rin turned away, "Probably where he and I used to live. I can take us there." She said, beginning to walk out the building and down the long stairs on the side of the mansion.

Syaoran nods. "Okay, let's go." He follows behind her. "Hey,so what was your first impression of me?"

Rin continues walking through the village, then out into the forest. "Well considering I saw the book you were reading...honestly a pervert." She stated without sugarcoating it. "What about me?"

Syaoran laughs, not letting on that he had been looking at her butt. "I thought you were scary, remember?"

(you just made me laugh as I was reading your post.)

Rin glanced back at him, "Good. I don't want a pervert getting any ideas. You try something and I will hit you with my sword, with the sheath still on." She said the last part in a whisper although she knew he could still hear it. She continued through the forest. "It may take a few days to get there by the way."

Ooc: good, I'm glad lol

He mumbles, "Too late..." Syaoran nods. "Yes ma'am!" He smiles.

She glared at him, "I don't like that tone." After a little while the sun was starting to set. It created the orange red color on the clouds. Rin noticed it, it was so beautiful. She watched as she walked.

"You know, you act all tough, but you have your girly side. Its cute." He looks up at the sunset.

Rin pouted and blushed at the same time. "Well....I'm a girl. We get like that sometimes." She turned to face him, her hands on her hips. Her short hair slightly shook as she moved.

"Huh?" Rin suddenly felt extremely embarrassed. She didn't know how to react. People had said it all the time to her before but those never mattered to her. Why did it matter now? Unsure of how to react, she quickly pulled her sword out, sheath still on and hit him in the head with it. One hand still on her hip. "Shut up." She said, with her face all red from blushing.

Status
Not open for further replies.