A Ninja's Way

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rin sighed, "Syaoran." She began to say, "I....." Rin paused, she didn't want to say it, not now. She couldn't say it; she decided to think of something else. "Have you ever thought what it would be like not to have a demon in you."

Syaoran was curious about what she was originally going to say but decided to leave it be for now. "Of course. I've thought about how different my life might have been without the seven tailed beast plenty. But you know what? I'm still glad. He gives me the strength to protect what's important. And he's not a demon... he's a friend.Its hard to explain but I know him well, having been together for so long. He actually very kind."

"I see." Rin said looking down at her food. She moved it around a bit. "That's good that it doesn't bother you to much." She began to say.

Syaoran sighs. "Feel free to not answer this but... your eyes... what is that power of yours?"

"It's hard to explain really, I don't really know. I'm the only person who has these types of eyes. Not even anyone in my family had them. Like I said before they allow me to completely learn any justu either by watching someone use it or even just reading about it. All these abilities are hard to keep inside my head. Especially many of the forbidden jutsus." Rin began to explain, "People would use me so I would learn a specific forbidden jutsu and make me use it how they wanted."

Syaoran nods. "I see. I'm sorry you went through that." He finishes eating. "I will never do that to you. I want you to be happy... I... never mind..." He smiles at her.

Rin looked at him, he was going to say something. What was it, she thought. She finished eating as well. "We should get going."

Syaoran nods. "Right." He takes her hand and walks with her.

Ooc: have you ever played any games from the Tales series?

(ooc: No. I've only played the Clash of the ninja revolution series and Dragon blade chronicles.)

Rin walked by Syaoran's side. "Are you ready to fight Sasori?" Rin then asked him.

"Ya. I was born ready." Syaoran laughs.

Ooc: its not naruto lol different series. Its got almost as many games as final fantasy.

"Alright." Rin said, nodding.

(ooc: Oops. I don't know many games unless it's one my brother plays. so yeah. :P I'm mean I have my own but yeah.)

Syaoran's wings come out. "Hop on. Its only a two day journey by air as opposed to a four days by foot."

Rin did as she was told. "At least this makes things easier." She said.

Syaoran nods and takes off. "Agreed. So uh... I was wondering. What was it you were going to say at first back at Ichiraku?"

"It was nothing." Rin lied, she was to afraid to say it. She clenched at his shirt like she had done before in the past couple days.

"If you say so..." Later he lands. "Its getting dark. Let's stop here for the night." He makes the house. This time there's a fireplace. He lights it and sits down.

Rin sits down next to him by the fire. The flames dancing around. The glow showing up on their faces. "It's not something I can say right now." Rin said, concerning his question about what she was going to say while eating.

Rin smiled too. "Is this what is like? Sitting here with someone watching a fire in a home. Is this what a normal life is like?" Rin began to question him.

Status
Not open for further replies.