A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, I didn't know this was set up on this site ^^ Is there still room?

Sorry it's taken me this long.... irl issues.

Student-
Name: Tachibana Kazu
Appearance in words: She stands at 5 ft. even, and weighs 120 lbs (maybe a bit more, but she'll never say any more). She has waist long white/silver hair that is usually sporting a red bandana. She has gold-ish eyes and fair skin.
Picture:
kanade-tk.jpg

Room: 3

Character wanted: Traditional

Unique Traits: She can "flip the switch" on her emotions. She is also great at cooking.

Likes: Tachibana likes to cook, read and several other things most would consider "boring", she is also gifted at meditation and is able to astrial project 3/5 times.

Dislikes: She hates most oriental dishes, and really does not like people who don't consider astrial projection a thing that is possible.

Personality: Tachibana does not often get involved with things that don't directly effect her, unless it is called for. When she gets involved with things, she tends to go a bit overboard and will occasionally follow people while meditating. If she is reading, she is usually emotionless, and can sometimes seem unapproachable.

History: Tachibana grew up alone in her classes because she would turn off her emotions. As she grew older she got used to not trying and finding anyone to talk to. She learned about meditation, and used it as her escape from everything. Eventually that led to her discovering Binaural beats and she began to create them herself, listening to them most of the day. About five days ago, her father passed away, leaving her without parents. Two days ago was his funeral.

Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind): for future use
1) Water
2) Air
3) Earth
4) Fire

Magic Affinity: (TBA until further notice)

Pet desired: (All pets are just weaned or in eggs which will hatch on Day 3 of classes) (TBA until further notice)

Other: So I was thinking that she would be late (by however many days have passed IC) because of the funeral she had to attend, thus making up for why she wasn't there. I also don't understand what to do for the MA and pet.....

Education Completed: ??
Independent Study Courses Completed: ??

Yes it is! I need to get 2 more students then I'll post the IC!

Im soo sorry i didnt abandon the RP i was swamped with an ungodly workload and 2 tests this week. I had to focus all of my time if i wanted any free time this weekend. i will be posting today

I babysit my 4 month old grandson but I too have been overly busy with his fussiness. Maybe we can start over or what ever the majority would like to do.

well i assume that the two new people are students, and since we are still "falling in" it should be ok with just continuing. we can make it work until the others come. the only thing is @CynderTheDragoness but she was the last person to post so that may be the reason why we havent heard from them. between us we have 4 characters, so it shouldnt be a problem.

Then continue where we left off! All students please fall in!

Sorry I didn't set up this as a watched tread, I'm still interested

That is good! Please post your 'falling' in the IC thread.

I happen to get 'punny' at times and it would be nice if someone would happen to see the punnies!

Yes but you are the first one to use it! I have run this particular RP for many years. Not sure when I first ran it.

Status
Not open for further replies.