A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creator, I just have a few areas where I don't understand what you want put there.... thats my question

Which areas are you having problems with? I need to know which course and which questions. I'll run through both courses.
Name: self explanatory
Appearance: self explanatory
Picture: self explanatory
Room: Choose one that does not have a name beside the number:

Room 1: Alianne (Aly) Lockwood
Room 2:
Room 3: Tachibana Kazu
Room 4:
Room 5: Matt Brett
Room 6:
Room 7: Mystique Rose deforest
Room 8:
Room 9: Kairi Ozaki
Room 10:
Room 11:
Room 12:
Room 13:
Room 14:
Room 15:

Traditional Magic or Draconic Arts Student Traditional Magic deals with how to do various magical techniques, spells, talismans, ect. while Draconic Arts deals with only the basics of Traditional Magic and concentrates more on raising a dragon to ride.
Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind): self explanatory- will be explained in RP
1) Fire
2) Earth
3) Wind
4) Water
Unique Traits: self explanatory
Dislikes: self explanatory
Personality: self explanatory
History: self explanatory
Pet: (All Avian Pets are in eggs- will not hatch before day 3 of classes) will be covered in class so don't worry about this yet. Just be thinking about it.
Dragon Type desired: (All dragons are in eggs- will not hatch before day 3 of classes) will be covered in class so don't worry about this yet. Just be thinking about it.
Other: Anything that you want us to know about you that is not listed.

Let me know if this helps you.

it's just the last couple of sections on the traditional (like about affinity or something and below) that are blank/unchanged on mine.

Those areas don't need to be filled out yet. You are fine.

Name:
Damian (DJ) Jordan
Appearance in words:
The picture is how he looks, but he’s 6’2”
Picture:
Icon.png
Room: 6
Character wanted:
Traditional Magic Student
Unique Traits:
He’s strategic, maybe because of his long gaming sessions. Through his strategic nature, in his group of friends, he’s often the one to fix the problems. Any problem, weirdly enough.
Gaming, making game references, protecting and helping people,
Dislikes:
Mean people, being the center of attention, “fans” of games and genres,
Personality:
Loyal, calm, trustworthy, nice to pretty much everyone, respect for everyone. He has a sense of justice and if he sees injustice, he will not just watch, he’ll take action. If he’s hurt, he’ll try to mask it, just so no one will worry about him. He is a wimp though, he’s easily afraid.
History:
A gamer living his normal life. He never hurt anyone and no one ever hurt him. He didn’t have many friends, but he didn’t need many. The only time that was noticeable is when he tried to get into an MMORPG, he felt lonely without anyone to play with. He has always imagined how it would be to use magic and be in a fantasy setting. On someday, he found some picture hanging some place. It looked like he saw himself in it, so he decided to check it out. It was dusty so he decided to wipe it off, but not before touching the actual picture, on the spot where ‘he’ stood, and when he did, he saw that he entered the picture. “What the fu- How in the blue hell did this happen? This must be my goddamn luck.”, he thought. He looked at the school. “There was something written below the picture, what was it?”, he thought. “Let’s make the best of this, wherever this may be.”
Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind): for future use
1) Earth
2) Water
3) Wind,
4) Fire
Magic Affinity: (TBA until further notice)
Pet desired: (All pets are just weaned or in eggs which will hatch on Day 3 of classes) (TBA until further notice)
Other:
Game on! Damian only belonging is a 3DS with some games and his charger.

DJ is accepted! You may fall into Caldwell's Academy of Magical Talents.

Nice! I will be posting later today! :D Thanks for letting me join!

i really want to post but i want to wait for others to have the opprotunity to interact T_T

koolkat-I know what you mean..... I post much quicker than most.........

DJ-Faye Norwood spoke to you in the RP.

lol I've been meaning to getting to posting, but right now, my folks are having a talk (with me included) about where I'll be living for the next two years..... so I've only been able to get on for a moment or two, and I don't want to post worse than I already do...

lol I've been meaning to getting to posting, but right now, my folks are having a talk (with me included) about where I'll be living for the next two years..... so I've only been able to get on for a moment or two, and I don't want to post worse than I already do...

Its understandable life gets to you, i can jump in and fill the silence so the thread doesnt seem so stagnate. im more free this week than usual lol its weird

Also im thinking about convincing a friend to join us to be the medic, Is the medic more of a standby position? actually i should just get them to come on and ask themselves but the child needs some pushing :lol:

The Creator 8

I don't see that. The last post with Faye Norwood was that she was greeting Tachibana Kazu. It was the post before my 2 posts. There was even stated that: "Faye waved at the young girl to come to them, since Faye did not know if more were on their way.", and my character is a guy... :P

TK- Just post when you can. Nothing really will happen until after we get inside the Academy.

Koolkat- Thanks for stepping up and help fill in the silence. Medic is a standby position but a guy has sent me a candidate so that position is most likely taken. He has some adjusting to do before I accept him.

Other possible positions are School Mascot and Butler. Both are not very active. I'll try to think of other possibilities.

I'll be back later to do more posting.
Has everyone 'fallen' into the academy?

Wouldn't it make sense for one of the students to be the mascot?

TK- Just post when you can. Nothing really will happen until after we get inside the Academy.

Koolkat- Thanks for stepping up and help fill in the silence. Medic is a standby position but a guy has sent me a candidate so that position is most likely taken. He has some adjusting to do before I accept him.

Other possible positions are School Mascot and Butler. Both are not very active. I'll try to think of other possibilities.

I'll be back later to do more posting.
Has everyone 'fallen' into the academy?

thats ok i dont think he will have time to RP anyways.

The Creator 8

I don't see that. The last post with Faye Norwood was that she was greeting Tachibana Kazu. It was the post before my 2 posts. There was even stated that: "Faye waved at the young girl to come to them, since Faye did not know if more were on their way.", and my character is a guy... :P
maybe you should run into the housekeeper? or find your way to us. since you are already in the school i dont think faye would see you, maybe the headmistress would? creator 8

maybe you should run into the housekeeper? or find your way to us. since you are already in the school i dont think faye would see you, maybe the headmistress would? creator 8
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. But seeing as I only control DJ, I can't really decide who I run into. Well I could say I run into the headmistress, I'm not sure if she is on the other side of the school. So, I'm just waiting.

I would be interested in this if you are still accepting.

a few things though.

My usual Character is a pure dragon. I don't mind modifying him, but I think this may be an instance where I might not have to. in the case of modification, I'll make him a Draconic student.

I can be on at least once a day, usually, unless something happens or I fall asleep before I can get a post out. ^^ I also don't mind long term either. Writing length for me usually depends upon that of others, so if you write a lot, My post can usually be longer unless I have severe Writing block. (happens to everyone, doesn't it? XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.