A New World Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Raven Blackthorn
Appearance in words: Raven is of average height and weight, there is nothing real special about her appearance
Picture:
images

Room: Housekeeper
Character wanted: Housekeeper
Unique Traits:
Personality: Rp out
History:
Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind): for future use
1) Fire
2) Earth
3) Wind,
4) Water
Magic Affinity: (TBA until further notice)
Pet desired: (All pets are just weaned or in eggs which will hatch on Day 3 of classes) (TBA until further notice) Lesser Female Fire Dragon.
Other:

Name: Alianne (Aly) Lockwood
Appearance in words: Aly is of average height, with a slender build.
Picture:
images

Room: 1
Character wanted: DS
Unique Traits:
Personality: Rp out
History:
Rank of the Basic 4 (Fire, Water, Earth, Air/Wind): for future use
1) Fire
2) Earth
3) Wind,
4) Water
Magic Affinity: (TBA until further notice)
Pet desired: (All pets are just weaned or in eggs which will hatch on Day 3 of classes) (TBA until further notice)
Other:

(I'll finish later. I just wanted to get this up.)

Alright, I just made my post.

okay question. do personal dragons count as pets? or could you have a dragon mount, personal dragon and a pet? also is there some sort of dragon stable at the school or is the dragon mounts wild and come when you need them?

If you are in Draconic Arts, you will choose from the Riding Dragons. During the second year, you may get a pet from any category.
If you are in Traditional Magics, you will choose from any category except Riding Dragons, Ancient Ones and Sea Dragon. During the second year, you may get a second pet from any category.
If you are taking both courses, you will choose one each of the above. You may not have another pet during the second year.

I hope this answer your question. Any other questions?

Oh yeah! A personal dragon is a pet!
Dragons will stay with the student the first level. During the summer both will move to a new place.do
You will train your own dragon in many ways including commands. It will be difficult to both courses but a lot of the courses overlap. In the student room there is an area for the pet or dragon.

Last edited:
So for kairi she will end in picking a riding dragon, a pet or two (which includes the lesser dragons), and an ancient one/sea dragon? this applies to Faye as well? sorry if im repeating what u just said i just want to be 100% sure in my understanding :)

koolkat- kairi may have a pet and a riding dragon. She will not be allowed to get another pet for a while. There will be one 'pet like' creature that she will need to train but she will learn that in Orientation for I am working on that project at the moment.

CynderTheDragoness- The housekeeper may have a pet as well.

There will be a School Mascot. I am leaving that as a surprise.

ALL STUDENTS! PLEASE 'FALL' INTO THE ACADEMY PICTURE AND LAND ON THE 'FALL'. THANK YOU!

140522619481903_zps4857b15a.gif

okay got it! i have class work to catch up on so ill be posting later today if i finish early

Yay finally done posting! I didn't realize how long it was, sorry!

So my laptop gave out on me. Which is odd since is was relatively new and quite expensive. I will be posting via tablet and if I'm lucky a relatives computer until its fix. This means that there will probably be typos and shorter postings until then. I'm really sorry and other than me freaking out about how will I get this essay turned in tonight I will still be posting regularly.

Status
Not open for further replies.