A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Rob full sprints the first few, then keeps at a steadily paced jog.

Senon looked at the little girl who was making her way towards, babbling all sorts questions and looked kinda excited. This was something that she didn't expect and she couldn't help but smile back at her. "Umm..Thanks, You're so cute." Senon said with her hands placed on her cheeks and crouched down. "But I would of never thought that anyone would think of this as cool, I actually hate it...Me and her are completely opposite, we like different things except knives, and she's really the mean one. And I really wouldn't consider her as my twin because she's a different part of me" She paused and stood back up, thinking of getting ready to leave, remembering they said that they can work together. "Shall we get going then?..Oh yeah, I don't think we were properly introduced. I'm Senon." She said with a smile.

Rose was overwhelmed now, this was soo cool... it was weird that she hated it.. Magnus gave a nod when she asked if they should get going. Instead of introducing himself Rose piped up again, "I'm Rose and he is Magnus! Hay! Why do you hate it? Doesn't she keep you company?" Of course Rose was asking about the split personality though she might have not been very clear about how she worded it. Magnus cut in again, "We should go." Rose gave him a dirty look but climbed back up onto his back again with a pout as she looked over at Senon. "Why are you so grumpy Mag?" "I'm not." "You are very grumpy." He looked a bit frusterated now, "We need to get this test done, we don't have time to play around. Keep on your sences, were playing the game and you don't want to be it."

" ok so you can hold your own against 10 humans and you have an ok amount of endurance .. we are done here... well head back to the simulation room " Ace Goes in to the bathroom and gets changed. this kid is good better then i thought how did we over look him .. he says to himself and in to the mic so jae and fonz could hear. he heads back to the simulation room and grabs a bottle from the vending machine ... he sits ear a wall in a tall chair. "guys hes good .. morning will be here soon i was thinking of getting some shut eye." he looks at his watch then sips on his water.

Rob walks out and changes back. He approaches Ace. "How did I do?" He wipes blood from breaking someone's nose off on his shirt.

"you passed... Well the running portion was exeptionally well" he looks over to him "there should be a towel in the bag for your face... I guess if jae and fonz dont mind you can join the team " he stops holds his arm acrossed robs upper body .."wait" he says he listens for a sec .. "it was probably nothing well stop by the sleeping quaters first..

There he gravs another bag that contained a few items .. He strapped his sword and grabbed an extra ... Then his lucky jacket with his guns strapped to the inner jacket with accessories...

"we have to hurry " he begins to jog

Rob follows at a quick pace. He put his throwing knives hanging in his jacket and a military issue knife with a smooth edge at the top and serrated towards the handle. The blade itself is well kept with no rust, but is stained with blood. His only other weapon is his rifle. An old hunting rifle. He wears old SAS gear without the helmet. Missing the boots, which he just replaced with a pair of work boots. He isnt wearing the vest at the moment, but he has it. He wears an old airforce jacket with his throwing knives in it. The rifle is in his hands and the knife is sheathed and strapped to his leg.

arriving he comes in ... "did you guyd notice anything weird like 10 minuets ago" out of breath he takes a seat .. Hey rob make yourself at home ..

Jae shook her head at the question. "I thought I did, but then again, there are other people here, so I figured it was one of them. We've never been attacked more than once than a month ever, so I figured they wouldn't now." She shrugged. She glanced over at Rob, then continued. "So, I see everything went well?"

Rob nods. "They had people attack me. And he had me run." He looks at Jae. "Am I allowed to go on the mission."

Jae smiled. "Yes, as soon as we get one. Welcome to the team."

Jae paused before nodding and turning back to Ace. "What did you hear earlier?"

"It sounded like a motorcycle starting ... but your right there ae other people" he thinks to himself who would get an assignment before us ... he throws on his jacket and checks his supplies..a blank lok in his eyes

Jae nodded. She had heard it, but something about the sound had put her on nerves. Had someone left? Suddenly her comm buzzed. "I'll be right back." She said when she realized what it was from. She walked out, accepting the call. "Yes?"
"Ready for deployment?"
"Yes sir, you'll have to-"
"I need you to check sector 8-9. The left Facility. Be there in 2 days flat."
"Yes sir but.."
"Goodbye."
She sighed, walking back in and grabbing her things. "We've got a mission now. Something's happened, because they didn't want to give any information." She hid the look of apprehension and fear, leaving her face neutral. "We have to leave in 6 hours to get there in time." I hope they're okay.. she thought to herself. One of her childhood friends worked there as a medic.

" Mission right now? in mid training? " He unfolded his arms and stood up straight looking at her and said " What about the simluator someone else going to have to watch it? " He said as he fiddled with his dog tags with a small sigh he slid his hand into his pocket and ruffled it around.

She shrugged. "I really don't know." Her eyes were on the floor as she reached over to grab her bag. "We could pull them out, or we could leave one of the others here to watch them." She ran a hand through her hair, letting out a small sigh.

Rob looks up at the mention of a mission, then back down. He was fiddling with the yarn bracelet on his left wrist. It was made of white and blue yarn, but the white has been turned more off white from time and dirt.

"oh yea .... hey jae where are we headed... "he looks up ..... he looks to the door "about the simulation room.. i ssay what type of training is better then the real deal .... we can handle ourselves ... so lets just take two jeeps a 6 of us and gt it done.. smle is seen creeping up on his fce there was only 1 thing he liked more then helping people. sleep ing somthing they didnt do much of.

"We're headed for the hospital in Sector 8-9. Left Building." She looked up. "I guess you're right, as long as they understand the difference between training and the real thing." Taking an unused pack of supplies off it's hook, she looked over to Rob, holding the bag out to him. "Here. Basic mission supplies."