A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
The guy walks up to ace .. "um can I have a chance to go on a mission" .. Ace laughs .. We test skills befor we let u out in the field ... Look"ace points to magnus and senon "its a simulation room follow me" ace gets up and heads to jae n fonz.. "so whats your name

"I'm Rob." Rob is tall and skinny. He has dark hair and green eyes. "I can prove myself in the field." He adds.

As she said she wasn't weak he just looked at her for a second not sure why she said that. Maybe he seemed to protective over her or something? Whatever it didn't really mater. He turned to leave only to stop at the sound of a loud smack. "Magnus! She hurt herself!" Magnus turned his head and looked over his shoulder at the her as she awkwardly stood where she was. Really she was strange, she was having a conversations with someone, whether she was seeing things or talking to herself he didn't know but something was off.

Finally she spoke up and told him about her second personality that she liked to keep suppressed and how it is only pleased when she was killing infected. He just sighed taking it all in but Rose spoke up right away. "Theirs two of you! That's so cool!" She giggled a little then jumped off Mangus before running over to her, "Whats it like? Are you friends? Why is the other one so mean? Are you mean too? Which one is smarter? Do you like the same things? Are you like twins? I met a twin before and they were cre-" Magnus held up his hand to make her be quiet. "We can work together, its fine."

"Alright there rob .. Calm down gotta talk it over with officer cpt jae and cptfonz .. I do want you to know that because you didnt pass the final selection itll be harder to pprov yourself to a team of captains now but I guess we can try .. That never hurts".... He bursts through the door in a arneld swartzaneger voice he says "imm backkk" he looks at fonz then jae "he guys whats up he steps through the door.

Looking over to Ace, Jae waves. "Nothing much has happened.." She breaks off as she sees the newcomer. "Er..hello." She gives him a smile. "I'm Jae. You are..?"

He looks up at Jae, memorizing her face. "Rob."

"Nice to meet you Rob." She stood up, holding a knife out to him. "Regulation knife. All yours." She glanced back at the simulation room to make sure everything was in check before turning back to Rob.

He holds the knife backhand and waits for further instruction.

Jae looks over to Ace, not sure if he wanted to see if Rob was ready or if she should. "Also, newcomers and first years never go anywhere alone unless necessary, for safety and security reasons."

She cast a serious look at Rob before turning to Ace. "You can train him. I think he'll be our last member."

"ok ill do that." He instructs Rob to grab items off the table and a bag.. "get what you need."
"see you later jae .. ok rob we are out " Ace heads outside .. the training building was nextdoor.. it had a small gun range and dojo area for sword work and close combat fighting. once arriving he instructs Rob to change his clothes and he does the same....

they are given a white suit the same as the field suit but lighter.. he waits for Rob to meet him in the center of the ring.

"first we will be fighting .. " 10 soldiers come out wearing red.. they toss gloves and a wooden katane to us. "we fight till the last man is standing. we me and you ."

ace throws on his gloves and picks up the stick not waiting for rob he says "go" and they rush in

if flips the first one over and then 3 more get infront of him they begin to sword fight .. for now Ace is holding his own..

Jae nods as they leave, returning to her seat. She watched the simulation room carefully, waiting for nothing in particular, forgetting about the superiors and the hope for a new mission.

Rob's instincts kick in and he fights low and fast. He smashes someone's head with the hilt of the wooden sword and heel kicks his stomach.

His eyes closed yet he was awake, Fonz merely relied on the sound. The sound would be amplified through his ear piece if anything is to go wrong and someone is to call on him, He then opens his eyes and looks at Jae and say's " Training was rough for us da? " He smirked as his accent came through.

She nodded, smiling as she remembered the days. "Yeah, but then, we had to worry about actually saving people from big attacks, it was an always on alert society, before everyone..you know, yeah." She broke off, remembering the annoucement they made about the bombs and the dead. They'd lied to everyone.

Ace stops and watches as they charge at rob leaving him alone... Rob swiftly dodges and takes them down only taking 1 hit.. "stop" give me ten laps lets go ... " ace jogs in place and then begins to run making a pace that was fast but slow enough to not burn yourself out... 3.4.5.6.7 almost done ..