A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Senon grabbed a book bag and filled it with her choice of weapons which included a glock 26 with a suppressor (so the infected won't be attracted to the loud sound of the pistol), ammo, and another combat knife. She really didn't need that much because her jacket was pretty much full of suprises.
As the door slid open she was a little nervous but the other side of her was very excited. 'What are you waiting for hurry up and go!' the other voice said rudely. 'I know you're excited. Just be patient, I'm going.' She replied. Then stepped through the doors of the simulation room and started walking towards the small city.

Reactions: SilverJae
Jae nodded at Fonz and looked to Ace. She didn't know if he wanted to stay outside and watch or hide in the shadows of the city and watch. Her mind flashed back to her first turn in the simulator. One of her trainers was watching from the background when she spotted him. That was a close one, but she wiped the thought quickly from her head.

before they walked in all three were granted earpieces and a flash light and no batterys to use it... "umm I guess have fun"

"And try your best, don't slack off because you feel it's too easy, that leaves room for error." She said as the door closed. She sat down on in a chair nearby and watched through the window a little before placing her head in her hand. Her eyes sparkled with the excitement of having new members, but her face was neutral, the winning smile lie hidden, waiting for their passing of the test.

"hey Jae did you recive our assignment from our superiors yet? Im kindof hoping we go on like a search mission (he pauses) I hate those clear the area ones they are so dry" he lays on the floor..."just happy this base is still up and running .. In the movies they all die "he chuckles placing he hands under his head

She shook her head, a smile on her face at his comment. "They seem to be taking her time." She let out a little sigh. They said they'd get it in by this week, but nothing so far was heard. "We should be getting it soon though."

Magnus looked around at the selection of weapons ending up taking a bandage, some water, a katana, and a pack of C4. He put it in his bag and looked at Rose who was staring wide eyes at everything. The look on her face might be one of a childs when it first see's the stack of presents under the christmas tree. Rose swept threw looking quickly, trying to take everything in before looking at Magnus as if asking him for help. In response Magnus simply picked up two knives, to go along with the one she already had and a small Caracal F automatic pistol silenced. Rose took them but eyes up the larger weapons that she wanted to play with. "They are too big for you. Maybe when you're older." She crossed her arms but took the weapons anyways before stashing them away in various places.

He walked into the room with Senon and looked around before following her, "Question, do you want to work as a team or are we just going to go our separate ways?" Really he was fine with either of the answers, one way he would look out for her and the other he would be fine anyways. She didn't really look like she needed much help.

To his question Roses head pops up from behind Magnus, as usual she was on his back. "I thought you said these games were only supposed to be played with two people because everyone else cheats." "The rules have changed and now people who cheat have to be on the other side so we can beet them."

"that scks .. he looks at his watch '9:00pm' e veers through the wndow "hey uhh im gonna head o th to room.." the top room was an atic level room spanning the entire building with a trans parent floor llowing youto see down but if lookig up you se bright lights. he heads u and takes a seat a feww others in the room he sees some of the newcomers they brought n getting training for their assignments. he loks down

"Go ahead. I'm gonna stay." She had her comm clipped to her ear as she watched inside the simulation room.

" Im staying to " He said as he closed his eyes and hightened his hearing, he needed to figure out if everyone was okay so he turned up the hearing sensor's in the room.

Jae watched the window, waiting for the first kill. She knew they'd run into them eventually.

He looked over at Jae and said " Do you remember? " He lifted the red dog tag which held the name of his dead friend. He wasn't completely sure if she was the one in there group or not, his memory was a big blur mostly of that moment.

She dropped her head, nodding slightly. "Yeah..I went in before you all, almost shot one of the trainers, so they didn't go in with you all." She looked at him. "I'm sorry.."

" its alright Krasivaya " ( means beautiful ) He always called Beautiful women by that, he felt it as a better respect than the English word. He let the dog tag hang down from his neck again as he looked at a monitor to make sure everyone was okay.

She gave a small smile, feeling slightly better. She glanced around the room and listened to the comm, still nothing.

"Question, do you want to work as a team or are we just going to go our separate ways?"
"I really don't care what you do. Actually I'd prefer to work alone. I'm not weak, so I don't need your help." She said rudely with her back facing towards them. 'Why the hell did you just say that? I don't want them thinking I'm a mean person' Senon said to her. "I guess it's a little payback for always shutting me out and never letting me have any fun." She said not caring if the other's heard her taking to herself. 'Stop talking out loud! I don't want people thinking I'm crazy' Senon said. "The thought of that makes me want to laugh, but we already are crazy considering we have a..." She said while Senon slapped herself in the face, not letting her finish talking and trying to bring herself back to normal, then turning around to face them while trying to rub the slight pain away from her cheek. Realizing that she might have to tell them the truth if she wanted them to come with her, made her a bit nervous because she wondered what they would do. She didn't want to do this alone...well the other side of her did but Senon was in charge now and she sort of found this place creepy and prefered to work as a team. 'This is so awkward now.' Senon though. After what seemed like hours of thinking of wether to tell them or not, and an awkward silence later she decided to tell them even though she never really told anyone before. "You guys probably think I'm weird for talking to myself, but I do have an explanation for that. But first of all, I'm sorry for acting rudely before. I really wouldn't mind if we worked as a team. I think that it would be a good idea to show them we can do that." She said then hesitating for awhile, and running her hands through her hair. "I....have another personality that I sometimes can't control. Sometimes the other me becomes so brutal that she won't hesitate to kill the ones I love and the only way I can calm her down is fighting the infected. She really caused so much damage in my life..I'm just glad that she's not as bad as she used to be" She said while looking at the ground thinking of the bad memories that the other her has done that caused sadness in her life.

((Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days. I've been extremely busy.))

((I'm trying to think of a way I can jump in here.))

((come in as the newcomer in the room with ace and aske if you can ve on the team say u wanna chance.. Orsomething like that maybe ))

we have to worke with her cause she is crazy... he thinks to himself..
He taps his mic 2 times blocking senon and magnus "guys think we should keep her shes not incontrol atall" .. He turns looking at the newcomer training he xan tell he does not want to be doing that

(okay. Ace is your character?)
Robert Kriner stands still near Ace and mutters something. "Um... can I have a chance to go on a mission?"