A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
  • So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
He ran and ran dodging them and jumpimg over things, using his skills he learned and put them to the test. He looked back and they had their eyes fixed on him, which was good. He saw the back door but didn't head toward it, but instead turned around and ran back "Too many, I've gotta shorten it." He ran back and saw a barrel full of oil and ran toward it and threw it and landed by another huge tank and he looked back and saw them and he stopped and turned around "Come on!" He screamed "Come and get it!" They were getting closer so he started running in circles and popped a few rounds hitting his targets as planned, he started laughing at himself, he was thinking of a zombie game back in the day and he did that and he never knew it would work in a real life situation. He could see the girl in a window firing, he was a good 60 yards away and 10 yards away from the tank and barrel, he stopped and looked at her and smiled. The horde was heading toward him, all sides were blocked, so he knew what he was about to do, so he looked back up at her and shrugged his shoulders and ran toward the horde and started busting through them hitting each one of them, they were trying to grab him but broke lose, he finally got through them and turned around and fired at the barrel, not knowing he was a little to close to it. It blew up and blew the tank sky high, it flew him farther than before and he went trhough the entrance door, he was out cold. Still bleeding continuously, a piece of glass stabbed him in the back and broke into it.The explosion killed most of them zombies, only a few stood, maybe 6 or 8 were left.

...explosion...flipping...crashing...that was all he felt why him? " ugh...fuck were did that come from? " he slowly began unstrapping his seat belt he fell to the floor. " UAGHH! " he grabbed his side and rolled out of the jeep. " Damn zombies maybe i shouldnt of been driving with the lights off " He stood up slowly grabbing his rifle off the floor and then heard screaming from the dark. He turned around and had his palm out which caught a zombies face in it, he pushed its head back making it stumble and fall into others. He then fired into the crowd quickly causing them to fall down to the floor they began to rise but others had bullets in there heads, He slid the rifle away from his grip to his back. He then pulled the sword from his hip and adjusted his stance " Not to much infected...probably handle this " He spun the blade and brought it upward through a infected chin and into his head, he quickly pulled it back looking at the rest.

Jae threw her arm up to block her face from the flying debris. Hearing him enter downstairs she started down, searching. "Hey..Hey!" She called as she ran over. "Damnit.out cold...Ouch." She pulled him away from the door, careful not to hurt him worse before closing the door and barricading it. She pulled a bandage out from her pack and started to fix him up, pulling the glass out gently and covering the damaged skin with the bandage. She rolled him over on his side, trying to identify him. She turned on her mic. "Team, I found him. Unidentified, injured, and we're barricaded in the hospital. Report when you pass the perimeter. Jae out." She sat back against the wall, taking a deep breath. They were safe..for now it seemed.

(I was in the second jeep with you and as was magnus and rose..I think .. and rob and fonz were together)
Ace was standing up on the back seat.. he saw jar looking at the gauge .. seeing her slow down he pulled out his hand gun. As she drove and he saw the zombies he shot the ones she didn't reach... upon stopping "magnus this is it.. rose showtime" ace gives a small smile to show that everything is OK... he follows behind jar climbing through the window she shot through....

Three come from a door way to his left.. I spin down to my knee aiming the pistol I shoot two time upward.. the zombies were close enough so that when I shot at an angle it would over lap hang go through to the next... well at least that's what I thought. "Jar my count is six" he was referencing number of kills.. he looks up to the guy to see what he does

((Okay..I thought they jumped in Fonz's jeep..okay..sorry for leaving people behind.))

Jae looked over at the others. "You all good?"

He could hear other People talkibg, but he only thought it was a dream. "Am I dead?" He thought to himself. "The girl! I gotta see if she's ok. Wake up, damn it. Wake up!" He kept saying to himself.

Jae went quickly through her supplies, seeing how long they were good. "I think.." She broke off as her comm buzzed. "Again?" She walked a little away from the group. "Yes..Yes sir, we have...I can see sir..Yes sir, understood sir..How long?.Sir, that's too long we're...Yes sir." She turned her comm off, turning back to Ace, her eyes reflecting her disappointment. "So the council wants us to stay here until they're sure it's okay for us to leave, how nice. Apparently that'll take 2 weeks, and the place was evaced 2 minutes after they called us to come. I swear, sometimes they hate us." She reorganized her supplies. "That should work." She glanced out one of the half-barricaded window where the remaining zombies just ambled around.

"WAKE UP!" He screamed in his head. He shot up, grabbing a man by the neck and slamming him to the wall and pulled the pistol to his head and stared into his eyes and the realized it wasn't a Zombie and stood back and got dizzie. "Whoa...." He said faintly.

"Jake I'm not staying for two weeks... there is no one he chullk" he's cut of by a hand to the neck ... as the man went to step back .. I would grab his arm holding the gun twist it his body doing the same.. I then kick the back part of his knees making him drop .. I do this swiftly and fast .. once he is down "calm down you are safe " at this point I have one of his hands tied behind his back and my hand around his neck "I'll let you go but you have to calm down" ...... I remove my hand from his neck and step back and slid his gun back as I staep back.. "jae why do they want us to stay for two weeks.... hey magnus if you look in the next room there should be a military safe it should have supplies in it if it wasn't emptied out when they left... the code is 521125 and then the first two letters on your dog tag.

Memories shot through his head when the other man touched him, he tensed up but he had to calm down, before he would regret doing something. He got up, still in pain, but he switched it off. He limped to his gun and grabbed it and walked up stairs to an emlty window and jumped out and saw the remaining Zombies that stood, he took of his shirt and his weapons but left his tactical knife in his hand. He stared at them dead in their eyes as the turned and lunged at him with thine eyes. He grabbed one by the neck with one hand and snapped it and threw the knife at one of the infected straight in the head and started to land blows to the zombie who he snapped it's neck, in the head. He was pissed, "AHHHHHHHHHH!! FUCK YOU!!!" He screamed, the others good possibly hear him, but he didn't care, he walked over to the other zombie with the blade in it's head and grabbed it and slung it out at another one and stuck it under a zombies chin, the other one behind him charged at him and snarled and he round house kicked it in the face, hand slung the blade out of the zombies head and stabbed it back in it's head. His eyes darkened, his muscles tensed, blood dripping from his blade, and his arm and face. He stood their as the other zombie tried to get up and charge at him. The zombie grabbed him by eyes shoulder be he never broke his stance, instead he elbowed it in the face, and started laying blows to it's face and body, he grunted, roared at the zombie in severe anger, last blow he high kicked it in the chin and took took it's head straight off it's shoulders, it dropped to it's knees, the blood spraying out like a sprinkler, he stood as the head rolled, with his face lowerd, his hair dripped, he walked to the head of the zombie and grabbed it and picked it up, it was trying to bite him. He just stared at it and turned around and aimed for the window in the Medical Hospital, and football kicked it and it hit it's destinantion, "GOAL!!!" He screamed as he shot his arms in the air. And walked to the back door and opened it, and walked up stairs and grabbed the head and walked back down and walked over to the guy that grabbed him, and grabbed him by his hair and slammed him back against the wall and land a couples to the stomach and his side and flipped him on the ground and put his knee on his chest and stuck the blade to his neck and said, "You every put your hands on me again, I swear, I'll cut your fucking throat!" He got up and picked him up and dusted him off, "I let go for a reason, dude. If I wanted you dead, you would be already, so chill." He said as he smiled and gave him a soft slap on his face and walked over to the zombie head that was laying on the ground and picked it up and set it on a desk and sat their and stared at it as it kept biting and snarling as it could do. He reached in his pack and grabbed a iPod and his headphones and started to play a screamo song. He was getting dizzie, and was still in pain, he lost a lot of blood but didn't want to say anything.

Jae closed her eyes as soon as he woke up. "Dude..Really?" She waited until her jumped out of the window to address Ace. "I have no idea, something about a rescue chopper and a mistake a the whole country, he spoke so fast I could barely catch parts of it, but he said not to leave, or we'd be abandoned, so I'm staying." She looked over as the guy came through the door and jumped to her feet when he started messing with Ace. "BACK OFF." She was about to interfere when he just let go, sitting at the desk and putting in headphones for music. She stood there, bewildered for a moment before kneeling down beside Ace. "Are you okay?" She asked, worry evident in her eyes.

He looked at them and back at the head, he had it for a reason, he knew something they didn't something he learned being out their on his own all that time. "We aren't alone.." He said quietly, and looked at the door. He got up and walked over to them and grabbed his pack and reached in and grabbed to Water Bottles and handed it to them. He kneeled at Ace, "I'm sorry for earlier, I saw you with her and I thought you were going to hurt her, so I reacted." He looked at the girl and spoke, "Thank you, I don't know why you did it, but you have balls, and that's good but that could also get you killed out here." He stood up and walked to the window, and stared out, something was coming, he could feel it. He looked back at Ace and chuckled, "Next time when you grab them squeeze, it's better, knocks them to their feet, and surprisingly it can kill a Zombke." He said and walked over to her Rifle and handed it to her, "Tighten your bolts on your rifle and clean the recoil, it's shoot better and won't kick like it does. Oh and don't kill that head just yet." He said as he walked up stairs to the broken window and lit up a cig. He looked out, he's never talked to someone in a very long time. He's never talked at all. He thought to himself as he shook his head "Should I leave or stay and help them..." Sighs out loud and continues out loud "...shit...I don't know."

Jae listened closely and nodded, too intent on making sure Ace wasn't injured too bad to really say anything other than "Yeah, okay." She set the bottle of water beside her and glanced back at the door. I need to barricade that.. She set the bandages beside Ace and walked over to the door, taking several of the beds and lining them up criss-cross. "That should hold them.." She said, turning back to Ace. Crap..I forgot to ask his name.. She looked over to the stairs, then decided it would be better to wait until he came back down.

He puffed on his cig and looked out into the distance and forgot something downstairs. He hopped up and walked downstairs and grabbed his iPod and glanced at the girl that was putting beds over the doors, she was a hard worker. He walked over to her and handed her some homemade mines "The suns setting soon, we should go and make a perimeter with these so we can be safe. I heard that yall have 2 weeks before EVAC comes." He said looking at her and started to walk toward the back door.

((Where's Fonz?..))

She nodded. "They need to work on communications, this is the second situation like this." she said, taking a few of the mines and glancing at the team to make sure they were okay before following him out of the door. "Oh, I forgot, what's your name? I'm Jae, Captain of Team Alpha Squad of Station 6-4-0 and base operator. Where are you from?"

She asked for his name...he stopped dead in his tracks before entering out the back door. He looked back her "My...name is...Xen..." He said still looking back but looked foward and at the sky and continued "..I'm from this Wasteland..." He said and started walking forward again. No ones talked to him him a very very long time. She's the first woman he's seen in a very long time. "Why did she want to know my name?" He said to himself. He's just a guy from the Wasteland, no one special, no one worth saving...he's just a...nobody.

"Well it's nice to meet you Xen." She said, slightly surprised he came from outside. How has he managed..when those things have evolved so far..and he seems to well-equipped..and..I guess he wouldn't lie, so he's got to be from here..huh. She thought to herself, her grip on her knife and the mines in her other hand. "Should we split up and set the perimeter, or work together?" She asked once they'd gotten a few feet from the broken electric ties that laid loosely on the ground.

"We stick together...you head to the other side and start planting them. But be careful, set them down or I'll be putting in several bags. Once you put them down, click the button on the left side and just walk away. Set them 30 to 40 yards away from each other. I gave you a pack, that's 20 mines." He said and started kneeling, his hands still covered with blood from the rampage he went on earlier. He watched her for a moment, he chuckled for a minute and got up and placed more. He looked at the sky and ran and jumped up on a large rock, and sat and watch the sunset, "Jae, come here. Take a min and look at this. Bet you've never seen the sun like this, like I have." He said and just glanced at it.

"I will." Walking over to her spot, she set a few of the mines as he said. She clicked the button on each as she set them down and took a few steps back, watching them for a minute or two before setting the next one. She looked over as Xen called her name. She walked over carefully and climbed up the rock. Only then did she realize exactly how late it was. Wow..only this morning I was choosing new recruits after two years of inactivity, only training..now I'm back on the field like my first days.. She glanced at Xen before turning to face the sun. And I met someone with great potential..better than I've seen in years that hasn't had training in the command..

He looked at Jae and saw a smile on her face, which he's never seen on anyone in a very long time. It kind of made him happy, but he can't let his Emotions get to him, last time that happened someone died.."It's beautiful isn't it?" He said as he set his hands on the rock and accidentally touched hers and quickly pulled away, almost losing his grip but regained it quickly without making a fool of himslef. "Come one, let's finish this and we'll watch it before it descends." He said as he got up and reached out his hand to her. "I won't drop you, promise." He said and turned his head and stared at the sun, and let a smile steal his face.