A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
Jae took a few steps back and made a running start for the door. It busted open and she was thrown into a room of dust and rubble that opened into the hallway adjacent. "I could have just walked around.. Wow." She looked around and noticed the legs of an infected dog. She tapped it, but it was dead. She looked around and noticed Fonz a little away. She made her way over. "Need any help?"

Last edited by a moderator:
He looked up and said " I think i may of found ace " He said pulling the body from the rubble and dusting him off with his hand only to see that ugly face of his " Stupid kid running off again " he smacked ace on the head trying to wake him up

Jae nodde and moved some of the rubble. When he had dragged Ace out, she scanned for any mojor, visible injuries. She couldn't see anything life threatening. A low growl erupted from the door she had busted through. She jumped to her feet and fired a shot. The body fell to the ground with a crash. "I'll cover. See if you can get him up."

" Ill just carry him ugh..." He said picking ace up in his arms and looking back saying " Lets go " He turned around rushing down the hall ace in his arms just dangling there limp as they rushed through this awkward hallways.

Jae nodded and followed closely behind. She only had to fire once more at a weird looking.. Creature, for lack of a better word. When they were outside again, it was pouring rain. "Yep. That's great." She said as she stood just inside the door. "Had he showed any signs of consciousness?"

Xen just walked threw the hallways then he heard a gun shot "Ace? Jae?" He said as he touched his ear "Fuck...left it.." He said, he left his Mic. on the charger, he kept walking with his light flashing. He heard tapping "Ace?" He said quietly, then in stopped and he stopped, cocking his gun, and he heard a roar and a scream come around the corner and shot it in the head, "Fuckers..." He said and still walked forward. He saw a door and it read "Weapons Research Lab" he grinned..."Hmmmm..." And jogged and looked around, saw the weapons that everyone needed. He started grabbing them and putting then in his bag. We are taking about high powered weapons, things that'll make a girl squirm in a good way. "They'll love this.." He said as he smiled.

Jae glanced behind them and shot a bird that was definitely mutated. It had four legs and three eyes, making a spine-chilling caw. "I'll be right back." She said, stepping back into the darkness. She went into a nearby room and came back with a small tarp. "I can hold this above us, we don't want to get Ace wet while he's unconscious." She said, thinking back to her medical education. It could cause several diseases, all of which no one in this team needed at the moment. She held it over Fonz and Ace and stepped forward, the rain pelting off of it very loudly. "Come on."