A New Time

• Thread starter Jae- The nonexistant
  • Start date
He closed his eye and started kissing her passionately and set his hand on her cheek softly, and kissed her like he's never done before them he heard a something then stopped, "Did you hear that?" He said still holding her.

He was staring around the corner when he said did you hear that and leaned back agaisnt the wall looking around for an escape plan but he was in deep on this one he just leaned agaisnt the wall holding still trying to remain quiet.

Jae glanced at the ground when he let go. "I think so.." She was trying to bring her mind back to work, think of something other than 'what?' She looked around. "I-I don't know."

Xen saw someone lean in and out, "Hold on." He said as he grabbed is walked to where the noise was, he held it tightly and poked his head and saw Fonz laying against the wall trying to find a getaway. He dropped out "Fonz, um...what are you doing?" He said looking at Fonz.

When Xen had left, she looked back up at the sky, still ordering her thoughts. She heard Xen say something, but she didn't hear what it was.

Fonz put his finger on Xen chest poking him saying " What are you doing " Trying to confuse him and trying to still find a way out of this spot since his cockblock plans had failed.

Xen looked confused "Were you ease dropping on us?" He said looking at him "Oh my god, you were!" He sajd laughing

Only afte he heard Fonz's voice did she realize what happened and everything fell into place. She came up behind Xen and sat on the other side of the corner, speaking to Fonz. "Hello." She said simply.

He looked at both of them and said " You listen here children! use protection! " He spun around running back towards the end of the garage and jumped behind some boxes trying to hide like solid snake

Jae was really confused by his comment. "What was that about?" She looked like she was speaking to the clouds, but she was actually speaking to Xen.

He just looked at him confused as he ran and hid like a character off a game called Metal Gear Sold. He looked at Jae and blushed "He saw us." And started laughing of the thought of him saying 'Wear Protection." And looked at Jae.

Jae still didn't look like she understood, he mind was still clouded by trying to understand the past little bit. "He's okay? Right? Like.. He isn't going crazy?" She sounded a like weird, her voice a little distant.

"No he's not, he's just looking out..I think." He said as he turned around and saw the sun peek threw the clouds. "Look." He said as he grabbed her hand. "Sorry, if I kissed you was wrong.." He said turning red and started shaking.

Jae looked at him."it.. No.. I..you caught me off guard, that's all.

He looked at her and chuckled "Well so did you." And looked at the cloudy sky and say a dark cloud "Yup, it's going to rain." He said and pointed at the dark cloud.

She nodded. "That'll be nice." She said, leaning against the wall and closing her eyes. After a moment she returned to their previous subject. "I think I scared Fonz."

He chuckled when she said that, Fonz seemed a bit freaked out or something but that was him showing a bit of his daddy protecting his little girl side. He understood. He looked at Jae "Why do you say that?" He asked her and looked back seeing that he was still hiding in the box, wishing a red exclamation mark went above his head when he caught Fonz it would've been funny.

"I've never seen him act that way, and I met him back when we were first recruited." As she said this, her hand slid back into the pocket with the dog tags. She traced the clouds above with her eyes.

He stood up with his hands on his hips as the boxes fell around him he kicked the boxes out the way walking towards them looking at both of them " you two..." he looks between both of them " Remind me of when i was in love " he nodded at both of them his hands still on his hips.

Jae glanced over as Fonz reappeared from behind some boxes. She gave him a confused look. "What?"